AP PGECET 2023 Counselling (Open), Allotment (Out) – Get Here
AP PGECET 2023 Seat Allotment has been released through login. AP PGECET is a state level examination conducted for admission in M.Tech, M.Pharma & other PG courses.
Students who have qualified the AP PGECET are called for counselling registration and certificate verification at the notified centers. Through this article, candidates can get the detailed information about AP PGECET Counselling 2023.
Admission Open 2023
AP PGECET Counselling 2023 – Allotment Out
AP PGECET 2023 Seat Allotment has been released through login. Click here for allotment.
Based on candidate’s rank in AP PGECET 2023, students are called for counselling process. Counselling for GATE/ GPAT qualified candidates and AP PGECET qualifiers is held separately.
The seats which are left after allotting the GATE/ GPAT candidates are available for AP PGECET candidates. It is compulsory for AP PGECET 2023 qualifiers to attend the AP PGECET counselling 2023 for admission into M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses of state colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2023 Cut Off is different for different courses. The cut off varies for various institutes. AP PGECET cut off 2023 is provided by authority for different categories including SC, ST, OBC and general candidates.
Counselling for AP PGECET has been started. It is organized in two rounds. Document verification is commenced for GATE/ GPAT & for AP PGECET. Option entry is organized through online mode. No separate call letters can be sent to the candidates.
Certificate Verification Help Line Centers:
Candidate can attend any one help line center convenient to him/her:
- A.U. Helpline Centre, Near School of Distance Education, Opp Platinum jubilee Guest house, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V.U. Helpline centre, Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- JNTUA Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University,Anantapuramu
- JNTUK Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- A N U Helpline centre, Near Canteen, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
AP PGECET 2023 Counselling Schedule
Below we have given the detailed counselling schedule:
For GATE/ GPAT Candidates:
|Registration starts||1st to 4th August 2023|
|Web counselling registration & uploading of certificates||9th to 11th August 2023|
|Online Certificate verification||10th to 13th August 2023|
|Web Option Selection||15th to 17th August 2023|
|Change of Web Options||18th August 2023|
|Seat Allotment||22nd August 2023|
|Last date of reporting||26th August 2023|
For AP PGECET Candidates:
|Web counselling registration starts/ uploading of certificates||26th – 31st August 2023|
|Online Certificate verification||27th August – 6th September 2023|
|Web options||8th September- 16th September 2023|
|Change of web options||12th September 2023|
|Seat allotment||20th September 2023|
|Last date of reporting||20th- 27th September 2023|
|Web counselling registration starts||–|
|Web options selection||–|
|Web options change||–|
|Final seat allotment||–|
|Reporting at colleges||–|
AP PGECET Counselling Procedure 2023
AP PGECET 2023 counselling procedure includes various steps given below:
Certificate Verification & Counselling Fee Payment:
To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to first verify their documents. Candidates have to visit the helpline centers for certificate verification and registration. Candidates have to submit the counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs 500 for Candidates belonging to SC / ST category). Counselling fee is non-refundable. The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card & net banking. After document verification, candidates must collect the receipt from the counter.
Web Option Entry:
After verifying the documents/certificates, candidates must fill their choices for colleges and programs. The option entry must be done either through helpline centre or any other place having internet access. Candidates have to enter six letter codes password that is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Take the printout of your saved options for further references.
Seat Allotment & Reporting to the Allotted college
Candidates must check their seat allotment through online mode. Seats are allotted as per the filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats. Students arel also be informed about seat allotment result via SMS. After checking the allotted seat, take the printout of seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for the completion of admission process.
Documents Required For Verification
Candidates have to verify their documents before the option entry. Candidates must carry their original documents along with the one set of xerox copies. Students need to carry the following documents for verification:
- AP PGECET 2023 rank card
- AP PGECET 2023 hall ticket
- SSC & its equivalent memo
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/ GPAT Score Card (if applicable)
- PC/ Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or House hold card (white)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/ SC/ ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ House hold card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/ Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/ Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/ Telangana, etc.
If you have any queries regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2023, feel free to ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.