AP PGECET 2021 Counselling (Started), Admission – Get Here
AP PGECET 2021 Seat Allotment has been released on 7th December 2021 for GATE/ GPAT candidates. Counselling Registration has been started from 27th November 2021. AP PGECET is a state level examination conducted for admission in M.Tech, M.Pharma & other PG courses. Students who have qualified the AP PGECET 2021 are called for counselling registration and certificate verification at the notified centers. Through this article, candidates can get the detailed information about AP PGECET 2021 Counselling.
AP PGECET Counselling 2021- Seat Allotment Released
AP PGECET 2021 Seat allotment has been released on 7th December 2021 for GATE/ GPAT candidates. Click here to view.
AP PGECET 2021 Counselling Process has been started from 27th November 2021. Click here to register.
AP PGECET 2021 Web option has been started from 22nd November 2021. Click here to register..
Based on candidate’s rank in AP PGECET 2021, students are called for counselling process. Counselling for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and AP PGECET qualifiers is held separately.
The seats which are left after allotting the GATE/GPAT candidates are available for AP PGECET candidates. It is compulsory for AP PGECET 2021 qualifiers to attend the AP PGECET counselling 2021 for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D courses of state colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2021 Cut Off will be different for different courses. The cut off will vary from institute to institute. AP PGECET cut off 2021 will be provided by officials for different categories including SC, ST, OBC and general candidates.
Counselling for AP PGECET has been started from 27th November 2021. It is organized in two rounds. Document verification has been commenced from (for GATE/GPAT & for AP PGECET). Option entry is organized through online mode. No separate call letters can be sent to the candidates.
Certificate Verification Help Line Centers:
Candidate can attend any one help line center convenient to him/her:
- A.U. Helpline Centre, Near School of Distance Education, Opp Platinum jubilee Guest house, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V.U. Helpline centre, Old MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- JNTUA Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University,Anantapuramu
- JNTUK Helpline centre , Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- A N U Helpline centre, Near Canteen, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
AP PGECET 2021 Counselling Schedule
Below we have given the detailed counselling schedule:
For GATE/GPAT Candidates:
|Fee payment starts||16th to 18th November 2021|
|Certificate verification||18th to 19th November 2021|
|Web Option||24th to 26th November 2021|
|Change of web option||28th November 2021|
For AP PGECET Candidates:
|Fee payment starts||27th to 30th November 2021|
|Certificate verification||29th November to 3rd December 2021|
|Web options||5th to 7th December 2021|
|Seat Allotment||7th December 2021|
AP PGECET Counselling Procedure 2021
AP PGECET 2021 counselling procedure includes various steps given below:
Certificate Verification & Counselling Fee Payment:
To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to first verify their documents. Candidates have to visit the helpline centers for certificate verification and registration. Candidates have to submit the counselling fee of Rs. 1000 (Rs 500 for Candidates belonging to SC / ST category). Counselling fee is non-refundable. The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card & net banking. After document verification, candidates must collect the receipt from the counter.
Web Option Entry:
After verifying the documents/certificates, candidates must fill their choices for colleges and programs. The option entry must be done either through helpline centre or any other place having internet access. Candidates have to enter six letter codes password that is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Take the printout of your saved options for further references.
Seat Allotment & Reporting to the Allotted college
Candidates must check their seat allotment through online mode. Seats are allotted as per the filled choices, rank, category & availability of seats. Students arel also be informed about seat allotment result via SMS. After checking the allotted seat, take the printout of seat allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for the completion of admission process.
Documents Required For Verification
Candidates have to verify their documents before the option entry. Candidates must carry their original documents along with the one set of xerox copies. Students need to carry the following documents for verification:
- AP PGECET 2021 rank card
- AP PGECET 2021 hall ticket
- SSC & its equivalent memo
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card (if applicable)
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or House hold card (white)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Adhar card/ House hold card for candidates in private study and without any institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. for candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana.
If you have any queries regarding AP PGECET Counselling 2021, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.