AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Correction, Particulars – Edit Here
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Correction will be started from April 2020. It will be done through online process. The facility for making corrections in AP PGECET application form 2020 will be provided by the JNTU, Kakinada. AP PGECET is a state level examination for admission to ME/M.Tech./M.Pharmacy and Graduate level Pharm-D courses offered by the colleges/universities of Andhra Pradesh. Get detailed information regarding AP PGECET 2020 application form correction from here.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Correction
AP PGECET 2020 application form will be available from the third week of March 2020. Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully. The last date for submission of online application form will be fourth week of April 2020.
A limited period of time will be provided for making corrections. Corrections will be started in AP PGECET application form from April 2020. Corrections can be done with in the period of 4-5 day till the window will be remained open.
AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Correction Details
During correction period, candidates can also edit their signature and photograph. Students can refer the information booklet for knowing exact specifications of photograph and signature.
Candidates must take care that students and signature should be uploaded as per the specification prescribed by the university.
Applicants can know their application status immediately after application form submission. Candidates can check the list of items that can be changed during the online correction period:
Items that can be changed:
- Qualifying Examination
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Year of Appearing / Passing the Qualifying Exam
- Inter Hall Ticket Number & Year of passing
- Place of Study – SSC or equivalent
- Mother’s Name
- SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of passing
- Birth State, Birth District
- Gender, Category, Special Category, Local Area
- Non Minority / Minority
- Study Details
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address for Correspondence, Mobile / E-mail id
- Aadhar Card Number
Items that cannot be changed:
Some items in the application cannot be changed but candidates can send a written request to the Convener. The written request should be send to:
The Convener, AP PGECET 2020 via Email to the [email protected]
Candidates have to send request along with the documents (scanned) given below:
Qualifying Examination Hall ticket
|Name of the Candidate||SSC Mark list|
|Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)|
Scanned copy of Signature
Scanned copy of Photograph
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
How to Make Corrections in AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
Students have to follow the given procedure to make corrections through online mode:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number & DOB.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Make the changes wherever required and save it.
- Candidates must take printout of the changes done in the application.
If you have any queries regarding AP PGECET 2020 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.