AP PGECET 2022 Application Correction (Till 2nd July) – Edit Form Here
AP PGECET 2022 Application Correction Last date is till 2nd July 2022. It can be done through online process. The facility for making corrections in AP PGECET application form is provided by the JNTU, Kakinada. AP PGECET is a state level examination for admission to ME/ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy and Graduate level Pharm-D courses offered by the colleges/universities of Andhra Pradesh. Get detailed information regarding AP PGECET Application Form Correction 2022 from here.
AP PGECET 2022 Application Correction – Till 2nd July
AP PGECET 2022 Application Correction Last date is till 2nd July 2022. Click here for correction.
AP PGECET 2022 application form was made available from 11th May 2022. Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully. The last date for submission of online application form was till 30th June 2022 with late fee. After due date, any changes in the application form can not be entertained. It is the only one time opportunity to rectify the mistakes.
A limited period of time will be provided for making corrections. Corrections has been started in AP PGECET application form from 28th June to 2nd July 2022. Correction window remains open for 4-5 days only, so candidates should complete their correction as soon as possible.
AP PGECET 2022 Application Form Correction Details
During correction period, candidates can also edit their signature and photograph. Students can refer the information booklet for knowing exact specifications of photograph and signature.
Candidates must take care that students and signature should be uploaded as per the specification prescribed by the university.
Applicants can know their application status immediately after application form submission. Candidates can check here the list of items that can be changed during the online correction period:
Items that can be changed:
- Qualifying Examination
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Year of Appearing / Passing the Qualifying Exam
- Inter Hall Ticket Number & Year of passing
- Place of Study – SSC or equivalent
- Mother’s Name
- SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of passing
- Birth State, Birth District
- Gender, Category, Special Category, Local Area
- Non Minority / Minority
- Study Details
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address for Correspondence, Mobile / E-mail id
- Aadhar Card Number
Items that cannot be changed:
Some items in the application cannot be changed but candidates can send a written request to the Convener. The written request should be send through Email.
Candidates have to send request along with the documents (scanned) given below:
Qualifying Examination Hall ticket
|Name of the Candidate||SSC Mark list|
|Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)|
Scanned copy of Signature
Scanned copy of Photograph
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
How to Make Corrections in AP PGECET 2022 Application Form
Students have to follow the given procedure to make corrections through online mode:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number & DOB.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Make the changes wherever required and save it.
- Candidates must take printout of the changes done in the application.
Things to keep in mind while making corrections:
- All information must be reviewed before submission of form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields.
- Students must not forget to upload all mandatory documents as per the requirement.
- After the completion of correction window, no further corrections facility in the application will be entertained.
If you have any queries regarding AP PGECET 2022 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.