AP PGECET 2023 Application Correction (Till 16th May) – Edit Here
AP PGECET 2023 Application Correction has been started till 16th May 2023. It can be done through online process. The facility for making corrections in AP PGECET application form is provided by the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. AP PGECET is a state level examination for admission to ME/ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy and Graduate level Pharm-D courses offered by the colleges/universities of Andhra Pradesh. Get detailed information regarding AP PGECET Application Form Correction 2023 from here.
Admission Open 2023
AP PGECET 2023 Application Correction – Till 16th May
AP PGECET 2023 Application Correction has been started till 16th May 2023. Click here for correction.
AP PGECET 2023 application form has been made available from 21st March 2023. Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully. The last date for submission of online application form will be till 30th April 2023. After due date, any changes in the application form can not be entertained. It is the only one time opportunity to rectify the mistakes.
A limited period of time is provided for making corrections. Correction has been started in AP PGECET application form from 15th to 16th May 2023.
AP PGECET 2023 Application Form Correction Details
During correction period, candidates can also edit their signature and photograph. Students can refer the information booklet for knowing exact specifications of photograph and signature.
Candidates must take care that students and signature should be uploaded as per the specification prescribed by the university.
Applicants can know their application status immediately after application form submission. Candidates can check here the list of items that can be changed during the online correction period:
Items that can be changed:
- Qualifying Examination
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Year of Appearing / Passing the Qualifying Exam
- Inter Hall Ticket Number & Year of passing
- Place of Study – SSC or equivalent
- Mother’s Name
- SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of passing
- Birth State, Birth District
- Gender, Category, Special Category, Local Area
- Non Minority / Minority
- Study Details
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address for Correspondence, Mobile / E-mail id
- Aadhar Card Number
Items that cannot be changed:
Some items in the application cannot be changed but candidates can send a written request to the Convener. The written request should be send through Email.
Candidates have to send request along with the documents (scanned) given below:
Qualifying Examination Hall ticket
|Name of the Candidate
|SSC Mark list
|Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
Scanned copy of Signature
Scanned copy of Photograph
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number
|Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket
How to Make Corrections in AP PGECET 2023 Application Form
Students have to follow the given procedure to make corrections through online mode:
- Click on the online website link. (link is provided above)
- Enter your Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number & DOB.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Make the changes wherever required and save it.
- Candidates must take printout of the changes done in the application.
Things to keep in mind while making corrections:
- All information must be reviewed before submission of form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields.
- Students must not forget to upload all mandatory documents as per the requirement.
- After the completion of correction window, no further corrections facility in the application will be entertained.
If you have any queries regarding AP PGECET 2023 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.