ATMA 2019: Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
ATMA 2019 Registration for May exam has been started. It is a national level test for admission in various institutions of management. AIMS Test for Management Admissions is a single-window test. It is conducted multiple times throughout the year. The exam is conducted by the AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) authority. On the basis of rank, the admission will be offered to the MBA/ PGDM/MCA and many other management courses. Its score card is considered by the various institutions/universities within India. ATMA 2019 February Result has been released on 22nd February 2019. In this article, we have mentioned the ATMA 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
ATMA 2019 Notifications – May Registration Started
ATMA 2019 Registration for May exam has been started. Check here for registration details.
ATMA 2019 February Result has been declared on 22nd February 2019. Check here for result details.
ATMA 2019 Exam dates have been released. Check here for exam dates.
ATMA Exam Date 2019
Check all the dates for ATMA 2019 May exam and its various events related to the exam. The exam will held on 19th May 2019, 23rd June 2019 and 28th July 2019.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Registration Starts from||20th February|
|Closing of payment portal||11th May|
|Last date of registration||13th May (5:00 PM)|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||14th May|
|Issue of admit card||15th May|
|Date of Exam||19th May|
|Result announcement||24th May 2019|
ATMA 2019 Registration
- The ATMA 2019 registration has been started from 20th February 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the online fee payment form first, and then only they will be allowed for registration.
- The registration will be continued to till 13th May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the valid mobile number or e-mail ID at the time of registration.
- After submission of registration form, an auto-generated mail containing username and password will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates have to take the two printout of the filled-in registration form.
- Application fee is Rs.1298/- for every candidate.
- Candidates can making Payment through debit/credit card (Payment Gateway).
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria required to appear in the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age required is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check the ATMA exam pattern 2019 in this section:
- Mode: It will conduct in online mode.
- Type of Question: Questions will be of multiple choice type.
- No. of Questions: 180 questions will be asked which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration: The exam is of about 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Time (in min)|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
ATMA 2019 Syllabus
The ATMA 2019 syllabus will be comprised of the sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. The syllabus will be set to assess the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education. The authority will not prescribe any specific syllabus for the exam. However, the mock test will be made available on the website to familiarize with the exam pattern.
Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar), Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi and Thane.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
ATMA Admit Card 2019
ATMA admit card 2019 will be downloaded from the online mode. It cannot be sent to any candidate individually. Candidates can download their admit card on 15th May 2019. The candidate has to paste their recent photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
Candidates have to bring the documents along with admit card like a copy of the registration form, two recent recognizable photographs same as affix on the admit card and original photo identification proof. Candidate must obtain the invigilator’s signature on the second page of admit card and keep it for future.
ATMA score card can be accessed through candidate’s login Id. Candidates have to enter the user Id and password generated at the time of registration. ATMA result has been announced on 24th May 2019 (for May exam).
No hard copy of the result will be issued to the candidates. Candidates are advised to take the printout of it and preserve till the admission procedure.
ATMA score report contains the details such as the marks scored in Quantitative skills, Verbal skills, Analytical Reasoning, the total scaled score and the overall percentile.
The ATMA score card will be send by the authority to the various institutions, on which basis candidates will be shortlisted for the admissions. ATMA score card will be considered valid only for the next academic year.
ATMA Admission 2019
After the declaration of result, the score card of each candidate will be sent to the five participating institutions which are select by the candidates at the time of registration. Various management institutions consider the ATMA scorecard to provide admission.
Candidates have to report the respective institution where they want to get admission. The document verification and other formalities regarding admission will be carried out at the respective institution.
If you have any other queries about ATMA 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.