ATMA 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
ATMA 2020 Admit Card for the January session exam will be released in the third week of January 2020. Candidates will be able to access their admit card through online mode only. The AIMS will conduct the AIMS Test for Management Admissions to its various affiliated institutions. It is a single-window test for admission into the different postgraduate management programmes. The admission to MBA /PGDM /MCA will be offered on the all India basis. It is a national level entrance exam which will be managed by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The exam will be conducted five times once in a year. On the basis of ATMA scorecard, candidates will get admissions into their member institutions. Here, in this article, we are providing the ATMA Admit card 2020 information.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to print Admit Cards using PID and Password. ATMA Admit Card 2020 will be downloaded from the website, as it cannot be sent to any candidate individually.
The candidates will have to paste their recent photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
Candidates will have to bring the documents along with admit card like ATMA receipt issued after making payment of registration fee, a copy of the registration form and original photo identification proof.
Candidate must obtain the invigilator’s signature on the second page of admit card and preserve it for future use.
AIMA will not conduct counselling for admission to the management institution. Candidates have to reach the college where he/she wants to get admission on the basis of their score obtained in the entrance examination.
Then each institution will conduct the separate admission procedure for admitting candidates in their campuses.
ATMA Admit Card 2020 Date
The admit card can be downloaded from 3-4 days before the commencement of the exam. ATMA 2020 January session admit card can be downloaded from 3rd week of January 2020.
The written exam of ATMA will be conducted through online or offline mode. The ATMA exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of January 2020 (January session).
Candidates will get their admit card through online mode. The result will be declared within 3-4 days of the written exam. Candidates will also get their scorecard after a few days of the declaration of final result.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Select the course for which you have applied in the drop down sequence.
- You will be appearing with ‘Log in for Candidates’.
- Enter the Exam, PID number and password.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Candidates can also click on ‘Forgot Password’ in case they forget the password.
- Click on download and print the admit card.
- Preserve the admit card till the admission in any institution.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Reporting Time: Candidates have to reach the exam center before one hour of the commencement of exam.
- Required Photo Identity Proof: Candidate must bring any one of the IDs like Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Admit Card: It is mandatory to carry the admit card. Without it no candidate will be permitted to sit in the exam hall.
- Pen for offline Exam: Candidates have to bring the Black/Blue ball point pen to circle the answers.
- Passport size Photographs: Candidates have to paste the two passport size photographs in the hard copy of admit card.
- Receipt of Payment: Candidates have to bring the receipt of payment of the application form issued by AIMS on the day of the exam.
- Prohibition: No cell phones or any electronic devices will be allowed in the examination hall.
If you have any query related to ATMA 2020 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.