ATMA 2020: Score Card (Out), Admit Card, Exam Dates, Registration
ATMA 2020 Result has been declared on 10th August 2020. The exam is organised by Association of Indian Management Schools. This is a national level entrance exam held to provide admission into MBA, MCA, PGDM and other management courses. Through ATMA entrance exam, candidates can apply for admission in various government/private aided/university/private un-aided MBA colleges in India. This exam is conducted in five sessions every year. Scores of this entrance exam is accepted by various MBA colleges situated across the country. In this article, we have provided complete information related to ATMA 2020 which includes admit card, important dates, pattern of the exam, syllabus, counselling, result etc.
ATMA 2020 Notifications – Result Declared
ATMA 2020 Result (Aug session) has been declared on 10th August 2020. Check here for result details.
ATMA 2020 Exam has been organized on 7th August 2020. Check here for exam dates details.
ATMA 2020 Result has been declared on 9th July 2020. Check here for result details.
ATMA 2020 Exam Dates
ATMA Exam Dates are listed below in the table for the candidates. Check the August session 2020 exam dates below:
|Registration Starts||20th July 2020|
|Registration Closes||4th August 2020|
|Closing of Payment Gateway||3rd August 2020|
|Last Date to Print Application Form||6th August 2020|
|Admit Card||6th August 2020|
|Exam Date||7th August 2020|
|Result Declaration||10th August 2020|
ATMA 2020 Result
Candidates can check ATMA Result on 10th August 2020. To view the result, students have to enter their User id and password. Overall and sectional score has been published through the result of the candidates.
No hard copy of the result will be sent to the candidates via post. For the selection of the candidates, the scorecards will be sent to various institutions.
ATMA 2020 Admission
ATMA 2020 Admission process will be start after the declaration of result in various participating institutions. On the basis of performance in the ATMA scorecard, candidates will be selected by various institutions. Also, students have to show their original and set of photocopies of documents for the document verification process.
Documents required during the admission process are listed below:
- 10th standard Mark sheet
- 12th standard Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate (if needed)
- Caste certificate (if needed), etc.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
ATMA 2020 Application Form
- ATMA 2020 Application Form is made available from 20th July to 4th August 2020 by the AIMS.
- The application process consist of various steps like – Registration, filling the application form, uploading of documents, making fee payment and printing of form.
- For various sessions, students are required to apply separately.
- Candidates must enter their valid email id and mobile number to get the login credentials.
- Candidates can choose their two preferred test centres at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Students can also purchase application forms from various notified centres of ATMA.
The Application Fee is Rs.1100 + 18% GST i.e. Total = Rs.1298
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application fee once paid will be non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria given below before applying for the examination:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree in any stream under the pattern 10+2+3.
- Minimum Marks Required: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of their degree course are also eligible to apply.
- Age: Applying candidate’s minimum age limit should be 21 years.
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
ATMA 2020 Admit Card is available on website through login from 6th August 2020 by online mode for downloading. Candidates can download admit card by filling their User id and password on the website. Admit card will not sent by the post to the candidates.
The details in the admit card will contain name, roll number, test centre address, test time and a set of exam instructions for the candidates. Candidates must carry the hard copy of admit card on the test centre.
After downloading the admit card, candidates must paste their photograph on the admit card similar to the one uploaded in the application form.
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern
ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked by the candidates below:
- Exam Mode: ATMA 2020 Exam is a computer-based online mode.
- Total Sections: There will be total six sections in the examination.
- Question Type: The questions in the exam will be of multiple-choice type with four answers.
- No. of Questions: There will be total of 180 questions in the test.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the test.
- Marking: Candidates will get +1 mark for each right answer and -0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Check the distribution of questions and time allotted for various sections:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted (in Minutes)|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills 1||30||30|
|Verbal skills 1||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills 1||30||30|
|Verbal Skills 2||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills 2||30||30|
|Quantitative Skills 2||30||30|
ATMA 2020 Syllabus
For the aspirants, below we have discussed the ATMA 2020 Syllabus section wise:
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – 1&2: Candidates must possess the analytical skills to analyse the situation and find out answers. It will include topics from Reasoning, Course of Actions, strong / weak Arguments etc. For part 2, the questions will be from Coding-Decoding, Arguments, Arrangements; Syllogism in this section.
- Verbal Skills – 1&2: Candidates must have clarity on English language usage, vocabulary, grammar. It will include Passage, Grammar etc. In part 2 of this section, questions will be more on Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- Quantitative Skills – 1&2: Candidates have clarity on solving Mathematics & Numerical problems. Questions from Arithmetic, Algebra and Modern Maths will be in this section. For part 2 of this section, questions will be from Data Interpretation, Modern Maths & Geometry in this section.
ATMA 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can prepare easily and effectively for the exam by following the below given preparation tips:
- Candidates are advised to cover the topics as per the syllabus of the exam and make short notes for the revision.
- Candidates can go through the mock test available online number of times to understand the pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can prepare with the help of attempting test series available in the market and advised to go through last year papers.
- Candidates are advised to focus on effective study so that they can secure good marks and rank.
- Candidates can go through English newspaper for improving their vocabulary and reading speed for comprehension section.
If you have any query regarding ATMA 2020, you can ask your query by leaving your comment below.