ATMA Registration 2020, Application Form (Started), Dates – Apply Here
ATMA 2020 Registration for February Session exam has been started from 18th November 2019. ATMA is a national level entrance exam which is conducted multiple times throughout the year. It will be organized by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). Through this exam, candidates will get admission into MBA, MCA, PGDM, and other management courses. Candidates will be able to apply for admission in various government/ university/ private aided/ private un-aided MBA colleges in India. Before applying for the exam, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms. Here we are providing details regarding ATMA Registration 2020.
ATMA Registration 2020 – Started
ATMA 2020 Application Form has been started from 18th November 2019 through online mode. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding ATMA 2020 Registration :
- ATMA Registration has been commenced from 18th November 2020 through online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 3rd February 2020.
- The registration process involves registration, application filling, scanned image of photograph, signature & documents upload, fee payment & printing of application form.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to submit valid/ working email ID & mobile number.
- All the important information will be sent to the candidate’s registered id or mobile number.
- Candidates must fill & submit the application form & fee with the given time period. No application form & payment will be accepted after the last date.
- At the time of registration, candidates will have to choose two preferred test centres.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected, so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be in .jpg or .jpg format only.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of application form for further use.
- Applicants have to submit Rs. 1298 (including GST) as application fee.
- Candidates will be able to submit the registration fee through online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any circumstances, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding ATMA Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify Bachelor’s degree in any stream under pattern 10+2+3 from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured at least of 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree.
- Nationality: Indian national citizen will be eligible to apply for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the last year of degree courses will be also eligible to apply for ATMA 2020.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 21 years old to be eligible.
ATMA 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding ATMA 2020 application dates. For May session the exam will be conducted on 17th May 2020.
For February session:
|Registration commences||18th November 2019|
|Last date to submit registration||3rd February 2020|
|Admit card availability||5th February 2020|
|ATMA exam date||9th February 2020|
For June Session:
|Registration commences||4th week of May|
|Last date to submit registration||3rd week of June|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June|
|ATMA exam date||4th week of June|
How to Apply for ATMA 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for ATMA 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Now fill basic details such as candidates name, email id, mobile number & date of birth (D.O.B) in the fee payment form.
- After fee submission, candidates will receive registration link & PID on their registered id or contact number.
- Now, click on “Click here to register for ATMA”.
- After that, candidates will receive auto generated mail & password to the email address.
- Proceed to fill the application form by using login credentials.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe for further process.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling ATMA registration 2020. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding registration, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their registration. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding ATMA registration 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to ATMA Registration 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.