ATMA 2024: Application Form (Started), Exam Date (Out), Eligibility
ATMA 2024 Application Form has been started from 30th November 2023 for February Session. Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 18th February. Examination will be held through online mode. ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission) is conducted multiple times in a year. It is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission into various Post-Graduate courses. Admission is offered in courses i.e. MBA/ MCA/ PGDM programmes. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is the conducting authority of ATMA exam. Admission is also offered by various participating institute/ university. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about ATMA 2024 examination including application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
ATMA 2024 Notifications – Application Form Started (Feb Session)
ATMA 2024 Application Form has been started from 30th November 2023 for February Session.Check here for application details.
ATMA 2024 Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 18th February. Check below for exam dates.
ATMA 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||ATMA 2024|
|Full Form||AIMS Test for Management Admission|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses (MBA/ MCA/ PGDM)|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
ATMA 2024 Exam Dates
In the below table, we have provided the complete ATMA 2024 dates:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|Registration Starts from||30th November 2023|
|Registration closed on||11th February 2024|
|Last date for fee payment||10th February 2024|
|Last date to printing the application form||18th February 2024|
|Admit card release date||15th February 2024|
|Exam date||18th February 2024|
|Announcement of Result||23rd February 2024|
|Registration Starts from||2nd week of March 2024|
|Registration closed on||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of May 2024|
|Last date to printing the application form||4th week of May 2024|
|Admit card release date||4th week of May 2024|
|Exam date||11th May 2024|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2024|
ATMA 2024 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the details about ATMA 2024 application form from below:
- Candidates can fill registration form from 30th November 2023 for February session.
- Application form has been released through online mode on the website.
- Fill correct and valid details in the application form i.e. personal details, qualifications, address, contact details etc.
- Upload required documents like scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate must fill valid and correct details in the application form as no correction facility will be provided later.
- The last date to submit registration form will be till 11th February 2024 for February Session.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form by post to the officials.
- Take hardcopy of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedure.
- Application fee for ATMA 2024 exam will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI method.
- Facility for payment through demand draft/ cash or cheque will not be available.
- Registration fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable once paid.
In the below table candidates can check fee details for all categories:
|General & other category||Rs. 2000/-|
|North East candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women category||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply for ATMA 2024:
- Step 1: Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Step 2: Pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Step 3: Personal Identification Number (PID) will be sent to registered email/ mobile number, save this PID.
- Step 4: Fill the application form by providing login details.
- Step 5: Enter your address, exam centre preferences, qualification, PG qualifications, institute choices etc.
- Step 6: Upload scanned image of photograph, signature in the specific format.
- Step 7: Save all the details and cross-check the application form.
- Step 8: Take printout of the application form and keep secure for future references.
ATMA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirant must check the below eligibility criteria before filling the ATMA 2024 application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen to be eligible for ATMA 2024 exam.
- Qualifications: One must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a university recognised by UGC.
- Candidates who have completed CA, will also be eligible.
- Marks Criteria: Aspirants must score at least 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation will also be able to apply.
ATMA 2024 Exam Pattern
Here candidates can check the complete details about ATMA 2024 exam pattern with marking scheme:
- Mode of Exam: ATMA 2024 examination will be conducted in online (CBT) mode.
- Number of Sections: Question paper will consist of 6 sections.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: 3 hours will be provided to solve the question paper. 30 minutes will be provided to each section.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 Questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Below in the table, we have provided exam structure of ATMA 2024 exam:
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions|
ATMA 2024 Syllabus
ATMA 2024 syllabus will be prepared based on various subjects i.e. analytical reasoning, verbal reasoning, quantitative ability. We have provided some of the important topics for ATMA 2024 exam below:
Quantitative Ability: Permutation and Combination, Logarithm, Functions, Time and Work, Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations, Probability, Ratio and Proportion, LCM and HCF, Percentages, Trigonometry, Geometry, Complex Numbers, Simple/ Compound Interest, Mensuration etc.
Verbal Ability: Grammar, Word Meaning, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Jumbled Sentences, Synonyms & Antonyms etc.
Analytical Reasoning: Blood Relation, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Analogies, Number Series, Verbal Logic, Visual Reasoning, Data Sufficiency etc.
ATMA Preparation Tips
In the following section we have provided some preparation tips & tricks which will help candidates to prepare well for the ATMA 2024 exam:
- Buy a best study material for ATMA exam preparation.
- Make a time table and give extra time to tough subjects.
- Improve your weak areas, make short notes and revise them regularly.
- Try to solve sample paper and question paper of past few years.
- Attempt mock test and try to solve in between given time limit.
- Do not get panic, keep your mind relax and do yoga as well as exercises.
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Belgaum, Aurangabad, Asansol, Batında, Bhilai Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Batında, Dehradun, Coimbatore, Chennai, New Delhi, Durgapur, Hasan, Kota, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Karimnagar, Kanpur, Jodhpur, Mangalore, Mumbai, Thane, Muzzafarnagar, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida/ Greater Noida, Rajkot, Ranchi, Raipur, Surat, Udaipur, Ujjain, Vellore, Wrangle etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ATMA 2024 Admit Card
Admit card for ATMA 2024 examination will be released on 15th February 2024 for February exam. Hall ticket will be made available through online mode. Candidates must enter their login details i.e. PID or date of birth to get admit card.
Changes will not be allowed in the examination centre after the release of the admit card. Candidates must paste a passport size photograph on admit card.
Do not forget to carry one photo identity proof i.e. Adhaar card/ PAN card/ Driving License. Check details printed on the admit card like exam venue address, exam time and date, PID, name, roll number etc. Take extra printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future purpose.
ATMA 2024 Result
ATMA 2024 result will be declared in candidates portal. Candidates must provide their login details to get their result. It will be declared through online mode on 23rd February 2024 for February exam. ATMA Result will be declared only to those candidates who have successfully appeared the ATMA 2024 exam.
Any hardcopy of the result will not be sent by the authority to candidates. Check the details mentioned in result including name, roll number, section wise scores, total scale score and percentile etc. Do not forget to take printout of the result for future references.
ATMA 2024 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be prepared by various participating institutes in order to offer courses. ATMA cut off will be released separately by different institutes. It will be available through online mode. Cut off marks will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination.
Candidates who will score minimum cut off marks will only be eligible for further admission procedure. Based on the cut off marks candidates will be called for further GD/ PI and admission rounds. Cut off will depend on the various factors including difficulty level of the exam, number of students appeared, last date cut off trends, reservation policies etc.
ATMA 2024 Admission
ATMA 2024 Admission will be based on various procedure i.e. GD/ PI/ WAT rounds, document verification etc. Any centralise counselling is not conducted for ATMA. Various participating institutes will offer admission as per the cut off marks. Each institute will have their own admission criteria.
Candidates must reach the at the allotted institutes for further procedure. It will be compulsory for the candidates to bring their original required documents with them for verification. Final admission will only be provided to the candidates after verification of the documents.
Here we have provided the list of documents which will be needed for verification:
- ATMA 2024 admit card
- ATMA score card
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets & certificates
- Graduation mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Income certificate
- Photocopies of all documents
- Passport size photographs etc.
Participating Institutes of ATMA
- Alliance university
- Shobhit university, UP
- Christ university, Delhi NCR
- AIMS, Bangalore
- Disha education society
- JG university
- Institute of Marketing & management, Delhi
- IIHMR university, Rajasthan
- Institute of rural management, Rajasthan
- GNIOT institute of management studies, UP
- Jaipuria school of business, UP
If candidates have any other query related to the ATMA 2024, then they can ask us by leaving their queries in comments section below.