Banasthali University 2019 Application form (Started) – Apply Here
Banasthali University 2019 application form can be filled till 30th May 2019 (with late fee). Banasthali Vidyapith (Banasthali University) is a deemed university for women located in Rajasthan, India. It is fully residential university offering programs at school, graduate, postgraduate & doctorate level. The University does not conduct any entrance exam to offer admission in any department. Admission will be offered on the basis of qualifying exam and the aptitude test. To know more about Banasthali University application form 2019 go through the article given below.
Banasthali University 2019 Application Form – Application till 30th May
Bansthali University Application form can be filled till 30th May 2019 (with late fee). Click here to apply online.
Given below are some important points related to Banasthali Vidhyapith 2019 Admission form:
- Thee application form can be filled through online or offline mode.
- The application form has been started from 7th February 2019.
- Last date to fill the application form will be 30th May 2019.
- Entrance exam will be conducted in June 2019.
- Candidate should fill the application for carefully and submit it on time.
- It is also necessary to upload the photograph in the prescribed format.
- The candidates can also get the offline application form along with prospectus from the designated center at the university on payment in cash.
- Must take the printout of the filled-in application form and keep it till the admission process.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Banasthali Vidhyapith application fee is Rs. 800/- for all categories.
- Through online mode, candidates can pay via credit card/debit card/net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to pay application fee through a Demand Draft in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur.
Check the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible to fill the application form.
Candidate must have passed 12th with 60% marks in PCM stream for B.Tech and PCM/PCB for B.Pharma.
Candidates having graduation degree with 55% marks secured in Agriculture/Fishery Sc. or Engg./Tech./Medicine /Veterinary/Biological/Physical/Pharmacy can apply.
Candidates with graduate degree in any stream with 50% marks obtained from a recognized university/institution are eligible to apply.
Bachelor of Design:
Candidate must have passed 12th with 50% marks in any discipline.
B.Tech degree in relevant stream with 55% marks from a recognized university/institution can apply.
Candidate with Post Graduation in English with 55% marks, B.A. and M.A. with 48% marks can apply.
Banasthali University Admission 2020 process will be conducted to offer admission in M.A., B.A., B.Pharma, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA and many other courses. The admission will be provided to female candidates only. The admission will be based on the merit prepared by the university from the qualifying exam of the candidates. The university will only conduct the aptitude test for providing admission in the offered courses.
Banasthali University Admission 2019 Dates
Check the dates given below and follow the accordingly.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Application form available||7th February|
|Last date to submit the application form||5th May|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||30th May|
|Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2019||1st-2nd June|
|Counselling||In the month of June|
How to apply
Given below is the step to fill the application form through online mode. Candidates can apply for Banasthali Vidyapith through online mode using following steps:
- Visit the official website of Banasthali University (link is given above).
- Click on the ‘Admission 2019-20’ tab on the homepage.
- Then, click on the ‘Online Admission Form’ tab.
- Enter your email address, date of birth, mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Confirmation mail will be sent to candidates registered email ID.
Filling the Application Form:
- Candidates will have to fill Personal Details, Contact Details and other necessary required details.
- Now, upload photograph in JPG/GIF/PNG format with size not exceeding 80 KB.
- Candidates will have to enter details regarding the qualifying examination such as the roll number, code of the Board, marks secured in class 12/Graduation, percentage of marks, etc.
Payment of Fee:
- The payment can be done in both offline and online mode.
- Online payment can be done via credit card/debit card/net banking.
- After successful payment of application fee, candidates can download their filled application form for future references.
Given below is the step to fill the application form through offline mode.
- To obtain prospectus and application form, candidates will have to send a DD for Rs.800 in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to:
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith -304022
- Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs.800 in cash from Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Candidates can also avail the application form through online mode.
If you have any other queries regarding Banasthali University 2019 Application Form, you can ask your queries in the comment below.