Banasthali University 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – How to Download
Banasthali University 2020 Admit card will be released by the official authority. Banasthali University conducts its entrance exam to provide admission in the UG, PG, integrated and doctoral courses. Admission to the university is provided to women only. To get admission in the University, candidates are required to qualify the entrance test. Through this article, candidates will get complete information related to Banasthali University Admit card 2020.
Banasthali University 2020 Admit Card
Banasthali University 2020 Admit cards for various courses entrance exams will be made available by online mode. It is an important document to be brought on the exam day to get entry in the examination hall. Candidates must check the details present in the admit card to be correct.
The admit card can be downloaded by the students through entering the asked log in credentials. Candidates are also required to bring some other documents with the admit card as an identification proof.
Banasthali University Admit Card Dates
The official dates related to the release of admit card of Banasthali University 2020 entrance tests is provided below:
|Online registration process||Started|
|Release of admit card||3 or 4 weeks before the entrance exam|
|Exam date||30th May 2020|
How to Download Banasthali University 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card of Banasthali University 2020 by the given below procedure:
- Visit the official website of Banasthali University (link will be given above).
- Click on the link provided for admit card given on the website.
- Enter the login credentials asked for downloading the admit card.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details present in the admit card and take the print out of it.
Documents required with the Admit Card
Along with the admit card, certain other documents are necessary to be brought by the students on the exam day. These documents will be checked to verify the identity of the candidate. The authority will match the details of admit card with the id proof.
Candidates can show any of the below documents approved by the Govt. of India:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter id card or
- Any id proof issued by the Govt. of India
Details in Banasthali University 2020 Admit Card
The details in the admit card will be related to the entrance exam and the student appearing for the test. Candidates must go through all the details of the admit card. In case of any error in the details, students can contact the authority regarding the problem.
Details mentioned in the admit cards are:
- Name of the student
- Roll number
- Exam venue
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Student’s signature
- Student’s photograph
- Instructions for the exam day
Important Instructions for the Exam day
The admit card will contain some instructions to be followed on the exam day. Candidates must follow the instructions to avoid any kind of problem on the exam day. The instructions to be followed by the students are:
- Candidates must bring their admit card with their valid id proof to get entry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach the exam hall as mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Students must not bring any kind of prohibited material like calculators, electronic watch, mobile phones, written bits of papers, electronic gadgets etc.
- Candidates must not show any kind of misbehavior in the exam hall.
Banasthali University 2020 Admit card will not be provided to the candidates through post or courier. Candidates have download their admit card from the website.
Students are advised to keep the admit card safely till the complete process of admission.
If you have any query related to Banasthali University 2020 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.