BCECE 2021 Admission, UGEAC Counselling (Extended) – Get Here
BCECE (UGEAC) 2021 Counselling Registration has been extended till 16th November 2021. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct BCECE entrance exam. It offers the courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state. Here, we have mention all the details of the BCECE counselling 2021.
BCECE Counselling 2021- Extended (UGEAC)
BCECE (UGEAC) 2021 Counselling Registration has been extended till 16th November 2021. Click here to register.
The counselling will be conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It will be conducted on different dates for all streams. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds.
Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling will be conducted in various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
BCECE 2021 Cut Off will be the qualifying marks prescribed by the examining authority. Candidates will have to score minimum marks at least equal to the cutoff marks or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The counselling registration will be started from November 2021. The board will release the category wise merit list. Candidates will be instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE 2021 Result
BCECE result has been declared from 1st November 2021. Candidates can check their results through online mode. Candidates can check their result by entering application number and password.
Authority also release merit list to the candidates. After releasing of merit list candidates are called for the counselling.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates can check the tentative dates of BCECE counselling:
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices starts||November 2021|
|Last date for registration||–|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||–|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||–|
|Seat Allotment (2nd round)||–|
|Seat allotment release||–|
|Reporting & document verification||–|
UGEAC Counselling Schedule:
|Last date to register||16th November 2021|
|Last date of payment||17th November 2021|
|Editing||18th to 19th November 2021|
|Merit List||20th November 2021|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2021
- The board has released the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks candidates can register for the counselling.
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate can appear with online option form.
- In order to participate in the counselling, it is necessary to fill the option form.
- Candidates have to fill the option from within the given time period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of option form, as it will be asked at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of filled option form, candidates are called for interview round. On the counseling day candidates also have to verify their original documents.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college before last date of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2021 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
If you have any other queries about BCECE 2021 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.