BCECE 2019 Counselling – Check Admission Schedule & Procedure
BCECE 2019 Counselling for PCM/PCB group will be started from the month of September 2019. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct BCECE entrance exam. It offers the courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state. Here, we have mention all the details of the BCECE counselling 2019.
BCECE Counselling 2019
BCECE 2019 Counselling is starting soon. Check process & documents from below.
BCECE 2019 Counselling for UG engineering courses is conducting through UGEAC. Click here to view details.
BCECE 2019 Counselling for UG medical courses is conducting through UGMAC. Click here to view details.
The counselling will be conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It will be conducted on different dates for all streams. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds.
Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling will be conducted on various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
BCECE 2019 Cut Off are the qualifying marks prescribed by the examining authority. Candidates have to score minimum marks at least equal to the cutoff marks or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The counselling registration will be started from September 2019. The board release the category wise merit list. Candidates are instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2019
Here, we are giving the stream-wise counselling dates for all streams. As per the stream of the candidates they can check the counselling schedule.
For PCM Group:
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices||September 2019|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||September 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||September 2019|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||September 2019|
|Registration & choice filling (2nd round)||September 2019|
|Seat allotment release||September 2019|
|Reporting & document verification||September 2019|
|Third round of counselling||September 2019|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2019
- The board releases the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks candidates can register for the counselling
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate will be appeared with online option form.
- In order to participate in the counselling, it is necessary to fill the option form.
- Candidates have to fill the option from within the given time period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of option form, as it will be asked at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of filled option form, candidates will be called for interview round. On the counseling day candidates will also have to verify their original documents.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates can report to the allotted college before last date of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2019 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
If you have any other queries about BCECE 2019 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.