BCECE 2020 Counselling, Admission – Get Schedule & Procedure Here
BCECE 2020 Counselling will be started from the third week of October 2020. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct BCECE entrance exam. It offers the courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state. Here, we have mention all the details of the BCECE counselling 2020.
BCECE Counselling 2020
The counselling will be conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It will be conducted on different dates for all streams. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates will be invited for the counselling rounds.
Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling will be conducted on various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
BCECE 2020 Cut Off will be the qualifying marks prescribed by the examining authority. Candidates have to score minimum marks at least equal to the cutoff marks or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The counselling registration will be started from third week of October 2020. The board will release the category wise merit list. Candidates are instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE 2020 Result
BCECE result will be declared in last week of July 2021. Candidates will be able to check their results through online mode. Candidates can check their result by entering application number and password.
Authority will also release merit list to the candidates. After releasing of merit list candidates will be called for the counselling.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates can check the official dates of BCECE counselling:
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices starts||3rd week of October 2020|
|Last date for registration||4th week of October 2020|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||Last week of October 2020|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||Last week of October – 1st week of November 2020|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||1st – 2nd week of November 2020|
|Registration & choice filling (2nd round)||November 2020|
|Seat allotment release||November 2020|
|Reporting & document verification||November 2020|
|Third round of counselling||November 2020|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2020
- The board releases the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks candidates can register for the counselling.
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate will be appeared with online option form.
- In order to participate in the counselling, it will be necessary to fill the option form.
- Candidates have to fill the option from within the given time period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of option form, as it will be asked at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of filled option form, candidates will be called for interview round. On the counseling day candidates will also have to verify their original documents.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college before last date of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2020 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
If you have any other queries about BCECE 2020 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.