BCECE 2020 Counselling (Started) – Get Admission Procedure Here
BCECE 2020 Counselling has been started from 8th January 2021. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam. BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the authority to conduct BCECE entrance exam. It offers the courses in the field of Pharmacy and Agriculture. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in various engineering, pharmacy and agriculture institutions of Bihar state. Here, we have mention all the details of the BCECE counselling 2020.
BCECE Counselling 2020 – Started
BCECE 2020 Counselling has been started from 8th January 2021. Click here to register.
The counselling has been conducted by the BCECEB for various courses. It is conducted on different dates for all streams. On the basis of the prepared merit list by the board, the candidates are invited for the counselling rounds.
Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling is conducted on various rounds. 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams.
BCECE 2020 Cut Off will be the qualifying marks prescribed by the examining authority. Candidates have to score minimum marks at least equal to the cutoff marks or else they will be prohibited from the admission procedure.
The counselling registration has been started from 8th January 2021. The board has released the category wise merit list. Candidates are instructed to reach the counselling centre on the prescribed date and time.
BCECE 2020 Result
BCECE result has been declared on 30th October 2020. Candidates can check their results through online mode. Candidates can check their result by entering application number and password.
Authority has also release merit list to the candidates. After releasing of merit list candidates will be called for the counselling.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2020
Candidates can check the official dates of BCECE counselling:
|Counselling Registration & Submission of Choices starts||8th January 2021|
|Last date for registration||14th January 2021|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||21st January 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment Order||21st January 2021|
|Document Verification||22nd to 26th January 2021|
|Seat Allotment (2nd round)||29th January 2021|
|Seat allotment release||29th January 2021|
|Reporting & document verification||30th January to 1st February 2021|
BCECE Counselling Procedure 2020
- The board has released the rank of the candidates through online mode. On the basis of ranks candidates can register for the counselling.
- Candidates can check their ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth. While checking the rank, the candidate will be appeared with online option form.
- In order to participate in the counselling, it will be necessary to fill the option form.
- Candidates have to fill the option from within the given time period.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of option form, as it will be asked at the time of counseling.
- On the basis of filled option form, candidates will be called for interview round. On the counseling day candidates will also have to verify their original documents.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- After allotting the seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college before last date of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2020 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
If you have any other queries about BCECE 2020 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.