BITSAT Counselling 2022, Admission Process – Check Schedule Here
BITSAT 2022 Counselling will be started from 15th July 2022. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is a Deemed University which conduct the BITSAT entrance exam through online mode. BITSAT is the university level entrance exam to get admission into B.Tech, B.Pharma and M.Sc degree programme of BITS, Pilani. Candidates can also get admission in its affiliated campuses of Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. In this article, candidates can check the complete details regarding BITSAT counselling 2022.
BITSAT Counselling 2022
BITSAT counselling will be followed by filling the admission form to apply for admission in the institutions. The counselling procedure will be started after the declaration of result. The exam conducting authority will release the separate merit list for all programmes.
On the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared. If two candidates score same marks, then tie-breaking criteria will be considered. The authority will publish the branch-wise cut-off marks for admission in all three campuses.
The admission form can be filled only through online mode. The counselling will take place simultaneously in three campuses. The institution may also give the direct admission to first rank candidates of all the central and state boards to the course of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT 2022 score. The filled-in admission form along with fee must be submitted to the given below address:
The Dean (Admissions)
BITSAT Counselling Schedule 2022
Check the tentative dates for admission in given below table:
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||15th July to 31st August 2022|
|Edit in 12th marks & preferences||1st – 5th September 2022|
|Iteration- I result||8th September 2022|
Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II
Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration III
Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration IV
BITSAT Counselling Procedure
- The first step towards the counselling is filling the admission form. Candidates have to fill the admission form which will be available in the official website.
- The form must be filled through online mode.
- The candidates will have to mention the course preference in the application form and submit it along with the 12th class mark sheet.
- On the basis of merit prepared, candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The admission committee release the admit list along with wait list on their website.
- Through merit list candidates must go for the counselling along with the required original documents.
- Candidates whose names will appear in admit list can report to the allotted college for admission.
- If seats will remain vacant after first allotment, then the wait listed candidates will be called for counseling.
Candidates must carry the documents given below to participate in the counselling.
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- BITSAT Score Card 2022
- Counselling Letter
- Two Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
If you have any other queries about BITSAT Counselling 2022, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.