BVP CET 2022 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
BVP CET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 30th June 2022. BVP CET is Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test conducted by the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University itself. This university level entrance test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, CS, Law, Nursing, Architecture and Management field. Shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will get admission in their applied programme at BVP University campus. With this article, candidates can get complete details with latest updates on BVP CET 2022 Application Form.
BVP CET 2022 Application Form
BVP CET 2023 application form will be commenced from fourth week of December 2022. Check more updates about BVP CET 2023 registration here.
BVP CET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 30th June 2022 for B.Tech courses. Click here to apply.
Checkout the complete detailed information on BVP CET 2022 Application Form:
- BVP University Application Form is made available for every candidate through online mode.
- Applying candidates for BVP CET must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for BVP CET exam.
- Eligible candidates are able to submit the application form from 27th December 2021.
- Candidates must fill the application form before last date of submission however the last date for submission can be changed accordingly.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as university may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Details like email id and phone number must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- After the completion of registration process, candidates are advised to take printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
- BVP CET 2022 Registration Fee can be paid through online mode by debit/ credit Card or net banking payment gateways.
- The Fee will be non-refundable for every candidate under any circumstances.
Here are the complete course wise Application Fee for BVP CET 2022:
|MBA/ MHA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Pharma, Pharma D, B. Tech, BTech (2nd year)||Rs. 1700|
|MSc Geo Informatics, MSc Environment, MSc Nursing, BSc H and HA, UG- BHMCT,||Rs. 1200|
|MSc Biotechnology, MSc Medical Biotechnology, M. Arch, MSc Bioinformatics, B. Pharma, B. Pharma (2nd year)||Rs. 1450|
|P.B. B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP), B. Optometry, B.Sc. Biotechnology||Rs. 1100|
|BBA, BBA LLB, BA LLB (5 years), BA LLB (3 years)||Rs. 1200|
|MSc Audiology, MSc Speech||Rs. 1000|
BVP CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete course wise BVP CET Eligibility norms:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Marks: He/she should have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exams to be eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech./ B.E. from a recognized institution.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: He/she must have obtain minimum 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for admission.
BVP CET 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete official BVP CET 2022 Admission Dates:
For B.Tech./ B. Pharma/ B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc./ Bio-tech courses:
|Starting of application||27th December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20th June 2022|
30th June 2022
|Exam date||1st/2nd July 2022|
11th July 2022
For MBA/ MCA/ MHA Courses:
|Online application starts from||27th December 2021|
|Last date for application submission||1st, 15th & 29th March 2022|
12th April 2022
|Exam date||13th & 27th March 2022|
10th & 24th April 2022
How to Apply for BVP CET 2022
Checkout the step by step process for filling the BVP CET online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of University (link is available above).
- Click on the new user registration link and register yourself by entering required details including email ID, mobile number, name etc.
- After the successful registration login into the application for by entering your login credentials.
- Now fill the application form with required details including address, qualification, marks, and other personal details.
- Upload scanned images i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Photograph size should be in between 20 to 50 kb and signature size must be in between 10 to 30 kb.
- After uploading the required documents proceed to the final steps “Payment”.
- Select the payment gateways and make payment via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submitting the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
If you have any other query about BVP CET 2022 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.