CMAT 2020 Registration (Started), Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
CMAT 2020 Image correction process has been started from 9th November 2019 in online mode. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted every year. Through this entrance exam, candidates will get admission into management programmes. The exam was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) till 2018. From 2019 onwards, NTA has been assigned to conduct this entrance test. CMAT Scores will be accepted by all AICTE- Approved Institutions/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges/ Universities for admission of eligible candidates. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding CMAT Registration 2020, including application process, dates and eligibility.
CMAT 2020 Registration – Image Correction Started
CMAT 2020 Application form has been started from 1st November 2019. Click here to apply.
CMAT 2020 Image correction has been started from 9th November 2019 through login. Click here for correction.
Candidates must check below section to know details regarding CMAT 2020 Registration:
- CMAT 2020 Registration can be done through online mode.
- The application process has been started from 1st November 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 30th November 2019.
- The Application process will follow various steps – Online Registration, Filling details in the form, uploading of images and making application fee payment.
- In-completion of all the steps of application process will lead to rejection of form.
- Candidates will have to upload recent passport size photograph in size between 10KB to 200KB and signature in size between 4KB to 30KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates must provide working/ valid email ID & mobile number during registration.
- No change/ edit in application form will be entertained after submission of application form. However, candidates will be able to make correction after the board will open the correction window.
- There is no need to send any hard copy to the authority.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to submit CMAT 2020 Registration fee through both online / offline modes.
- The online mode payment can be done via Credit card, Debit card or Net-banking.
- The offline mode payment can be made through E-Challan method.
The Application fee for different category is provided below:
- For General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs.1600 (Boys) & Rs. 800/- (Girls)
- For ST/SC/PwD/Transgender – Rs.800 (Boys) & Rs. 800/- (Girls)
CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding CMAT 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Result awaited students or students appearing in final year of graduation in year 2020 are also eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CMAT 2020.
CMAT 2020 Dates
Candidates must check exam dates for CMAT 2020 in the table given below:
|Application Form starts||1st November 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||30th November 2019|
|Image & signature Uploading & transaction of fee till||1st December 2019|
|Correction in Images||9th November 2019|
|Choice of City||1st November to 2nd December 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Exam date||28th January 2020|
How to Apply for CMAT 2020
Candidates must go through below given steps to know the applying procedure of CMAT 2020:
Step 1: Registration:
- Visit the official link. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘New Registration for CMAT 2020’ tab.
- Now fill all the details such as your name, parent’s name, date of birth (D.O.B), etc.
- Now select the exam venue, according to your preference.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form:
- Login details will be send on your registered email ID and contact number.
- Now create password for completing the application form.
Step 3: Upload scanned image of photograph & signature:
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature.
- The photograph & signature must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Now click on ‘I Agree’ and ‘Submit’ the form.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment:
- Now select the option to make application fee payment in online or offline mode.
- After that submit the fee according to your category.
Step 5: Confirmation Page:
- After fee payment, confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates must take print out of the confirmation page and application form for further admission process.
Candidates must go through this article of CMAT 2020 Registration to know various application process details. Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. On the completion of application process successfully, students will be issued admit cards.
If you have any other query regarding CMAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.