CMAT 2022 Registration, Application Correction (Started) – Apply Here
CMAT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 19th March 2022. CMAT is a Common Management Admission Test. It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year by All India Council of technical education (AICTE). Qualified candidates for this examination will get admission in various Management Programs in reputed universities of India. Here are the detailed information about CMAT Application Form 2022 including dates, eligibility criteria and Step by step process for filling Application form.
CMAT 2022 Registration – Correction Started
CMAT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 19th March 2022. Click here to make correction.
CMAT 2022 Application Form can be filled till 17th March 2022. Click here to apply.
Here are the complete information and key instruction about CMAT 2022 Registration:
- Application form can only be filled through online mode. Candidate are able to fill application form by the official website of CMAT.
- Registration for CMAT 2022 has been started from 16th February 2022 and last date of submission will be 17th March 2022.
- Candidate have to submit complete Application form before the last date of submission as CMAT online application form portal will close after last date.
- Candidate don’t need to send hard copy of filled application from.
- Details like Personal Information and Education Details should be spelt same as it appears in the high school Mark sheet , certificate and Identity proof.
- Candidate have to fill all mandatory details in application form. Mandatory details are pointed with read asterisk(*) sign.
- Candidate are advised to keep the print out of Application form and application fee for future reference.
CMAT 2022 Application Fee only be paid through online mode as no offline mode is available. For online mode candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways.
Following are the category wise application fee structure.
|Female Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 1000/-|
CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for CMAT 2022 examination form:
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be the citizen of Indian.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying CMAT 2022 examination.
- Qualification: Candidate applying for CMAT 2022 should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline form any recognised board.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination in 2022 can also apply.
CMAT 2022 Application Dates
Here are the important events and dates regarding CMAT 2022 registration form:
|Availability of Registration Form||16th February 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||17th March 2022|
|Application correction||19th – 21st March 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Examination Date||9th April 2022|
How to Fill CMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidate can fill application form only through the official website and check following Steps to fill CMAT Application Form 2022:
Step 1- Registration
- Candidate need to register themselves before applying for CMAT 2022 (link is given above).
- Open the official home page of CMAT and click on CMAT 2022 for Applying.
- Now register yourself for CMAT 2022 with Valid Email and phone Number.
- Now login with Email and password. Login password will be same, that candidate used at the time of registration.
Step 2- Fill The Application Form
- After login read the instruction very carefully before filling the application form.
- Now candidate have to fill all applicationl form with details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Address, gender, Email ID, phone no. ,Educational Details etc. and note down the system generated Application Number.
- After this submit the details and move to the next page.
Step 3- Upload Document
- Now upload the required document like passport size photograph, scanned signature etc.. and proceed to the next steps
- Candidates photograph should be under 10kb to 200kb in JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidates signature should be under 4kb to 30 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
Step 4- Make Payment
- After uploading document payment page will automatically appear.
- Now select your payment gateway and enter the details accordingly and make your payment.
- Now take a printout of filled application form and payment receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding CMAT 2022 Application Form.