CMAT 2021 Answer Key (Released), Candidate’s Responses – Get Here
CMAT 2021 Final Answer Key has been released on 10th April 2021. Question Paper & Responses has also released along with the answer key. CMAT is a national level exam conducted annually by NTA to select eligible graduate candidates for admission in Management programs. CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE approved university/institutes/colleges. The answer key of CMAT 2021 has been available through online mode. Candidates those appeared in the exam will be able to check their answer key. In the given below article, candidates can get the details related to CMAT answer key 2021.
CMAT 2021 Answer Key- Released
CMAT 2021 Final Answer key has been released on 10th April 2021. Click here to view answer key.
Following are the details discussed about CMAT 2021 answer key:
- CMAT Answer key helps the candidates in calculating the probable marks they will be scoring in CMAT exam.
- Answer key has been released on 4th April 2021.The final answer key has been released on 10th April 2021.
- Through answer key, candidates gets an idea about their performance in the exam.
- By estimating score, candidates can predict whether they will be getting college of their choice or not.
- Candidates can also check previous year cutoff of CMAT for determining if they will be getting college of their choice.
- Through answer key candidates can check correct answer of the questions asked in the CMAT exam.
How to check CMAT 2021 Answer Key
Following are the steps to check the CMAT 2021 answer key.
- Visit the official website of CMAT 2021 (link is given above).
- Candidates have to log in the portal using login details.
- On logging, click on tab “CMAT Answer Key”.
- Candidates have to download the question and answer key which is available in PDF format.
- Candidates can compare their answer with the correct answers to estimate their score.
- Candidates can save the answer key for future reference.
CMAT Objection Form
If candidates have any doubt regarding CMAT 2021 answer key they can raise objection online till5th April 2021. The exam conducting authorities accept the grievance related to CMAT 2021 answer key. Candidates must submit the objection for CMAT 2021 questions through candidate login.
Students are required to pay sum of Rs.1000 for each question challenged. Fee payment can be done through debit/ credit card or net banking. Objection can be filled only within a stipulated time period. After the last date of it, no objection will be accepted by the official authority. No challenge is considered in case of non-receipt of fee.
The final answer key has been released with the release of result/ scorecard.
Following below is the marking scheme for CMAT 2021:
- Candidates are awarded 4 marks for every correct answer.
- 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- There is no negative marking for unanswered questions.
If more than one candidate secure similar marks than the authority will adopt tie breaking policy. The ranking will be given considering the sectional score in the following order.
- Quantitative technique and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- Language comprehension
- General awareness
However if still more than one candidates score similar rank, then same rank will be allotted to them with their name displayed in the alphabetical order.
CMAT Result 2021
NTA releases the result of CMAT 2021 exam on 10th April 2021. The result has been made available through online mode. The CMAT 2021 cut off marks will also be released by the exam conducting authority.
Candidates can check their result-cum score card by entering their ID and password on the website.
The CMAT 2021 result has been released in the form of merit rank mentioning candidates roll number, rank and score. The CMAT result includes candidates section-wise and overall scores.
Candidates are advised to carefully check the CMAT 2021 answer key. Through answer key, candidate get to know about the college they get at the time of admission.
If you have any other queries regarding CMAT 2021 Answer key, you can ask your queries in the comment below.