CUET PG 2024: Application, Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility, Pattern
CUET PG 2024 Exam Date has been announced. It will be held between 11th to 28th March 2024. Examination will be conducted through online mode. Common University Entrance Test for Post Graduate (CUET-PG) is conducted one time every year. National Testing Agency (NTA) is a conducting authority of this exam. Candidates seeking admission in various PG courses in the field of engineering, science, commerce, arts, agriculture and other, can apply for this examination. It is a national level entrance examination. Through this exam, NTA is providing a single window opportunity to the candidates seeking admission in various participating universities in all over the country. Read this article to know all about CUET PG 2024 examination including details i.e. application form, exam dates, eligibility and much more.
CUET PG 2024 Notification – Exam Date Announced
CUET PG 2024 Exam Date has been announced. It will be held between 11th to 28th March 2024. Check here for exam date details.
CUET PG 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||CUET PG 2024|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a Year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
CUET PG 2024 Exam Dates
Check below table to know all the tentative dates for CUET PG 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Start of online application||1st week of December 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st week of January 2024|
|Last date to submit fee||3rd week of January 2024|
|Application correction||3rd week of January 2024|
|Admit card release||2nd week of February 2024|
|CUET PG 2024 Exam||11th to 28th March 2024|
|Display of Provisional Answer Key||–|
|Announcement of Result||–|
CUET UG 2024
CUET UG 2024 exam will be administrated by NTA (National Testing Agency). It will be organized for providing admission in various UG & PG courses offered by central universities & other participating colleges. CUET exam is conducted at national level through computer based mode.
CUET PG 2024 Application Form
Candidates are advised to know details about CUET PG 2024 Application Form with instructions:
- CUET PG registration will be started from the first week of December 2023.
- Candidates will get their application form through online mode on the website. Application through any offline mode will not be received.
- Candidates must provide their own email address and mobile number for registration.
- Aspirants must read all the instructions given in the information bulletin before filling the application form.
- Fill details carefully in the registration form including personal details, education qualifications, exam city etc.
- Upload candidate’s scanned image of photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The last date to submit CUET PG 2024 Application Form will be till third week of April 2024.
- Changes in the application form will not be entertained after submission of it.
- CUET PG Correction Window will be opened separately to modify mistakes in third week of January 2024.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future purpose.
- Candidates will be able to submit their application fee through online mode. Fee through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Online payment will be received through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI Wallet.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Here we have provided the application fee details for each category:
|Category||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)|
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 750/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 700/-|
How to Fill CUET PG 2024 Application Form
- Step-1: Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the ‘Registration for CUET-PG 2024’ link.
- Step-3: Provide your own basic details i.e. email ID, mobile number, name etc.
- Step-4: After completing the registration process note down a system generated application number.
- Step-5: Now enter your login details i.e. application number, password, security pin & click ‘sign in’ button.
- Step-6: Fill application form with asked details carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Step-7: Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Step-8: Photograph must be uploaded in colour or black & white with 80% face visible including ears, photograph background should be white.
- Step-9: After completing the above steps make a payment through online mode.
- Step-10: Download a copy of confirmation page and keep a copy save for future references.
CUET PG 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the below provided CUET PG Eligibility Criteria in order to be eligible to apply:
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in any stream from a recognised university/ institute.
- Age Limit: There will be no age restrictions to apply for CUET PG.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
Note: Candidates will be required to fulfil the age criteria of the university to which they want to get admission.
CUET PG 2024 Exam Pattern
In the given section candidates can get to know all about CUET PG Exam Pattern & marking scheme:
- Mode of Exam: CUET PG 2024 examination will be held through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 2 hours duration.
- Language: Examination will be held in Hindi and English languages. In case of Shiksha Shastri & Shiksha Acharya, paper will be in Sanskrit only.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be available in each paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correction response 4 marks will be provided.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Here candidates can check paper & question pattern with codes:
|Pattern||Paper Code||Pattern of Questions|
|1||COQP03||Part A: 25 questions of Hindi/ English language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability part|
Part B: 75 questions of Domain Knowledge Questions comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Sciences
COQP04 to COQP10
COQP13 to COQP22SCQP01 to SCQP30
HUQP01 to HUQP26
MTQP01 to MTQP12
|Part A: 25 questions of Hindi/ English language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills.|
Part B: 75 questions Domain Knowledge Questions
|2(b)||LAQP01 to LAQP41||Part A: 25 questions of Hindi/ English language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills.|
Part B: 75 questions of Domain Specific Questions
|2(c)||ACQP03 to ACQP26||Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills.|
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge questions in Sanskrit language.
|2(d)||ACQP01 to ACQP02||Part A: 25 questions consisting of Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability and Analytical Skills in Sanskrit.|
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge questions in Sanskrit language
|3(a)||COQP12||Part A: 100 questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (Bilingual English/ Hindi)|
|3(b)||COQP11||Part B: 100 questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness. Computer basics and Logical Reasoning (Bilingual English/ Hindi)|
CUET PG 2024 Syllabus
CUET PG Syllabus will be available through online for different subjects. Syllabus will vary depending on the courses applied by the candidates. CUET PG 2024 Syllabus will be available in the PDF format for Humanities, Languages, M.Tech, Acharya, Science etc. We will also provide complete syllabus in our article when it will be released.
CUET PG Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the CUET PG preparation Tips which will help them out to prepare well for the exam:
- Make a schedule for your preparation and follow it regularly.
- Go through the detailed syllabus and examination pattern.
- Do revision daily, it will help the candidates to recall what they have learned.
- Practice mock test and previous years question papers.
- Do not get panic, do regular yoga and exercises to stay fit and fresh.
- Note down the important and difficult topics and keep revising.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
CUET PG 2024 Admit Card
CUET PG admit card will be released through online mode on the website. It will be made available from second week of February 2024. Candidates will be required to check details carefully printed on the admit card i.e. name, roll number, subject group, gender, date of birth, exam centre, exam date etc.
In case of any discrepancy in hall ticket, must contact immediately to the authority. Take printout of the admit card and keep it safe. Candidates are advised to not bring any unnecessary documents or items on the examination centre. Carry a photo identity proof along with the admit card.
CUET PG 2024 Answer Key
Answer key will be released after few days of the exam. It will be made available in PDF format. Candidates will be able to get CUET PG answer keys through online mode. Answer key will have correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. Through this, candidates can take a general idea about their marks.
Candidates those have appeared in the exam, will only be able to get answer keys. Provisional answer key will be released in second week of April 2024. Authority will also provide the facility to submit objections against the answer key.
Challenges without justifications will not be considered by the authority. Candidates will need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 200 per question challenged. After collecting all the objections, final answer key will be released by the authority.
CUET PG 2024 Result
Result will be declared in the month of April 2024. It will be declared through online mode. CUET PG Result will not be sent to any candidate by post or any other method. Candidates will get their result using login details i.e. application number or date of birth. Result will be compiled on the basis of final answer key.
There will be no re-evaluation/ re-checking of the result. Score card will be available to download through login details. No score card will be provided through offline mode to the candidates. Candidates must keep a print copy of the result safe for admission purpose.
CUET PG 2024 Cut Off
CUET PG Cut Off will be prepared based on the result. It will be released through online mode on the website. Candidates will need to score minimum cut off marks in order to be eligible for admission. Cut off list will be prepared separately by the participating universities.
Cut off will depend on various factors i.e. total number of seats available, category, difficulty level of exam, total number of test takers, marks scored by the candidates in exam.
CUET PG 2024 Reservation
Below candidates can check the category wise reservation criteria for CUET PG:
CUET PG 2024 Counselling
There will be no centralised counselling for CUET PG. Participating universities will have their own admission criteria. Final admission will be provided to the candidates based on fulfilling of the admission criteria, rank in merit list, medical fitness, verification of documents.
Participating university will release the list of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be invited by the respective authority for further admission rounds. It will be compulsory for the candidates to report at the institute/ university to confirm their seats and for other procedures.
Documents Required for Verification:
Candidates must bring the following mentioned documents which will be needed for verification:
- 10th, 12th mark sheets & certificates
- Graduation mark sheets
- CUET PG 2024 Admit Card
- CUET PG 2024 Result/ Score Card
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Photocopies of required documents
Participating Universities of CUET PG:
Candidates can check table below to know some of the participates universities of CUET PG:
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Central university of Andhra Pradesh||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Central university of Gujarat||Manipur University|
|Central university of Himachal Pradesh||Pondicherry university|
|Central university of Haryana||Tripura University|
|Central university of Kerala||Sikkim University|
|Central university of Punjab||Central university of Hyderabad|
|Central university of Odisha||Manav Rachna University, Faridabad|
|Central university of Rajasthan||Jaypee University of Information & Technology, Solan|
|Central university of Jharkhand||Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University of Women, Delhi|
|University of Engineering & Technology, Rorkee||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Bihar||BML Munjal University, Gurugram, Haryana|
If you have any other query related to the CUET PG 2024 exam, then ask us by leaving your queries in the comment section below.