AILET Admit Card 2020, Hall Ticket, Releasing Date – Get Admit Card
AILET Admit Card 2020 will be released on July 2020 through online mode. It is very important document to appear in the examination. AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is administered by the National Law University, Delhi. It is a national level Law exam to get admission in various affiliated colleges of Delhi. It is held once in a year. The exam is a perfect gateway to admission in UG & PG courses of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. professional courses. In this article, candidates can check the information regarding AILET 2020 Admit Card, including some other instructions.
AILET Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be accessed through online mode from the website. The admit card will contain the exam related details such as exam center, exam date & timing, name, roll number, etc.
Without valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall. Candidates can get their admit card by entering their applied course name, candidate’s name and their date of birth. Must take the cleared visible admit card otherwise the authority will reject it.
AILET Admit Card Date 2020
The AILET Admit Card 2020 will be release by the university on July 2020. AILET written test for the year 2020 will be conducted on August 2020.
Admissions Closing Shortly
The result for B.A. LL.B (Hons.) will be declared on July 2020, for LL.M it will be declared by July 2020 and for Ph.D. on third week of July 2020. The counselling for B.A.LL.B will be started from August 2020.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates should follow the given steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website link (Link will be given above).
- On home page select the ‘Click Here’ tab.
- Admit card will appear on your screen in which you have to read the notice given there.
- Now, click on ‘Click here for Admit card’ link.
- On clicking it, candidates will be appeared with two options for downloading it.
- First option is to enter the name of candidate & date of birth and second option is application number and date of birth.
- After submitting every detail click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Print the downloaded admit card in pdf format and keep its extra printouts for future purpose.
Documents to be produced in Examination Centre:
Candidates will have to bring one of the photo identification proofs along with the AILET Admit card 2020:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- School/ College Identity Card
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disability
Instruction for the Exam Day
- Candidate should report to the allotted centre before 30 minutesof the commencement of exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the exam hall after 15 minutes of the starting of exam.
- Candidates should not leave their seats till the OMR answer sheet will be handing over to the invigilator.
- Do not carry electronic devices such as calculator, mobile phone, etc. in the exam hall.
- Candidates will have to carry only the admit card, photo ID proof, black HB pencil, sharpener, eraser and ball point pen.
If you have any query related to the AILET Admit Card 2020, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.