CUSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
CUSAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 28th February 2019. Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) is the authority which organizes university level examinations for admission to its campuses. The university conducts CUSAT CAT (Common Admission Test), LET (Lateral Entry Test), DAT (Department Admission Test) exams. It is conducted for admission to the B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), 5 years integrated M.Sc, LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc courses. Here, we have updated complete details about CUSAT Application Form 2019.
CUSAT 2019 Application Form
CUSAT CAT 2020 application form will be released in January, 2020.
CUSAT CAT 2019 application form has been closed. Registered candidates can make fee payment till 1st March 2019. Click here for fee payment.
Note: MBA/M-TECH Applicants can edit KMAT/CMAT/IIM-CAT/GATE score from 1st March 2019 onwards.
Candidates should check this section to know about application availability, dates, instructions, etc.
- CUSAT application form 2019 is available only through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application from 30th January to 21st February 2019.
- CUSAT Registration 2019 can be done till 28th February 2019 with the fine fee.
- Candidates, those applying for M.Phill, Ph.D. & Diploma courses, they will get the application through offline mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned recent passport size color photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1 KB and 30 KB).
- Do not send any document along with the application to the university.
- Keep the print copy of the application form further use.
- The fee payment can be done through Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- Candidates, those applying for Ph.D., M.Phil, Post-Doctoral, Diploma or Certificate courses, they will deposit the fee at the concerned department in the form of DD.
- The DD will be made in favor of the Registrar, CUSAT payable at SBI, CUSAT Campus Branch.
- The application fees for various categories are given below:
|For All Courses (Other than Post-Doctoral/Diploma/Certificate Courses)|
|Kerala SC/ST||Rs. 500|
|NRI/Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||Rs. 6,000|
|Note: For all category of Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre have to pay Rs. 10,000|
|For Ph.D and M.Phil Courses|
|For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|For All Courses:|
|International Candidates/PIO||US $ 100|
The CUSAT eligibility criteria details are given here:
- Indian Citizens/NRI/Foreign Citizens / PIO / OCI candidates can apply.
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Plus Two or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with PCM subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in Mathematics & 50% marks PCM subjects put together.
- Relaxation: Candidates, belong to SC/ST category of Kerala state, they should secure a minimum passing marks in the examination.
- Those belong to SEBC – NCL category of Kerala state, they get 5% relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass B.Tech or its equivalent or AMIE/AMIETE in any branch.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with minimum 60% marks.
- GATE Score: Candidates have a valid GATE score card.
CUSAT 2019 Application Form Dates
Check here official schedule of CUSAT application form 2019:
|Online Registration for all courses (except Ph.D./M.Phill/Diploma or Certificate Programme) without fine Starts||30th January 2019|
|Last date for online registration||21st February 2019|
|Last date for online registration (with fine)||28th February 2019|
|Fee Payment Starts||30th January – 1st March 2019|
|Online Registration Extended only for M.Tech programme||15th March – 21st April 2019 (30th April with late fee)|
|Date of Exam||6th & 7th April 2019|
How to Apply for CUSAT 2019
Candidates should follow the given steps for CUSAT online registration:
- Visit to the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on “New Candidate Registration” link.
- Read instructions & fill your basic details such as name, date of birth, email, mobile number, etc.
- Then, click on “CONFIRM” button.
- Check your email ID/mobile for “User ID” & “Password”.
- Log in with these details.
- Select the option, of course you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Continue” button.
- Now, fill your personal information & click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Upload your scanned images (Photograph & Signature) in a JPG format.
- Click on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Then, click “Save & Continue” button.
- Add your course details & click on “Continue” button.
- Preview your application & click on “Confirm” button.
- Pay the application fee as per the courses through online mode.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment” link.
- After fee payment, select the test center.
- Take a print copy of the application for future use.
If you have any query about CUSAT 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.