Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Correction – Check Here
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Correction will be released from first week of April 2020. Bihar Polytechnic is a state level entrance exam which is held for the candidates who belong to the Bihar state. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts this exam. The exam will be held for the candidates who are interested in various polytechnic courses offered by the various colleges of Bihar state. Bihar Polytechnic examination is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). Here in this article we are providing information about Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Correction 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Correction
Aspirants will be able to apply for Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2020 application from last week of February 2020. The last date to submit the application form will be last week of March 2020.
The board will open the correction window after the submission of application form. Application form correction will be the one time opportunity to edit application form. Candidates are advised to edit their mistakes within the given time period.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Correction will be started from first week of April 2020.
Candidates who have completely filled their application form and paid application fee will be eligible to make correction in application form.
Candidates who have done mistake in their application form can make correction in the application form. Application form correction facility will be provided only one time so make changes carefully in the application. Candidates will have to make correction before the last date, after that no correction will be done in any field.
Correction Particulars in Application Form
Candidates can check details which they can make changes in the Bihar Polytechnic 2020 application form:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Name of the exam passed
- Year of passing
- University/ college name
- Subject of exam
How to Correct Mistakes in Application Form
The candidates are required to follow these steps for correcting mistakes in the application form of DCECE 2020:
- Go to the official site. (Link will be provided above)
- Log in with your Email address and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After log in, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Edit all the details.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When form is submitted after correction, take a print out of application form correction slip and keep it safely.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Application form will be available through online mode. Bihar Polytechnic 2020 application form will get started from last week of February 2020. Fill all the details like education, personal details correctly in the form.
Application form can be filled till the last week of March 2020. Do not send any hard copy of the application to the exam authority by post. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled application form for further uses.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read the following Bihar Polytechnic 2020 eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates should be passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum 35% in their qualifying examination.
If you have any doubt regarding Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by submitting your comments in the prescribed comment box.