Delhi University (DU) 2020 Admission List (Released) – Get Details Here
Delhi University 2020 Third Admission List has been released on 2nd December 2020 for PG courses. Spot Admission for various UG courses has been started from 23rd November 2020 for various PG courses. Delhi University counselling will be organized through offline mode. Delhi University (DU) offers admission to students in various UG, PG and doctoral courses in different fields. Admissions will be done through entrance exam (organized by the university) or merit list of the qualifying examination. Here we are providing details about Delhi University (DU) Admission Procedure 2020 including schedule and documents required for verification.
Delhi University (DU) 2020 Admission Procedure – Admission List Out (PG course)
Delhi University 2020 Third Admission List has been released on 2nd December 2020 for PG courses. Click Here for admission list.
Delhi University 2020 Second Admission List has been released on 25th November 2020 for PG courses. Click Here for admission list.
Delhi University 2020 Spot Admission for various UG courses has been started from 23rd November 2020. Click here for admission.
The admission process has been started after the release of admission list or cut-off. The university has offer admission through merit basis or entrance test.
Admissions Closing Shortly
Students can apply for admission as per their choice of respective courses. DU Counselling process has been organized through offline mode.
It is organized in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. Candidates have to go through the GD & PI rounds to get admission.
DU 2020 Cut-Off has been released on 10th October 2020. A separate cut-off list for Science, Arts & Commerce & other courses has been released. The cut-off is the minimum marks which candidates have to score in the entrance test & qualifying examination.
DU Counselling Schedule 2020
Here we have mentioned the counselling schedule for various courses offered by Delhi University:
Schedule for PG Programmes:
|Admission against first merit list||18th to 20th November 2020|
|Last date of payment||23rd November 2020|
|2nd admission list release||25th to 27th November 2020|
|Last date of payment||30th November 2020|
|Admission against 3rd admission list||2nd to 4th December 2020|
|Last date of 3rd merit list||7th December 2020|
Schedule for UG Merit Based Programmes:
|Starting of online registration||20th June 2020|
|Last date for registration||31st August 2020|
|First cut off release||12th to 14th October 2020|
|Document verification and approval of admission||16th October 2020|
|Admission against 1st merit list||18th to 20th November 2020|
|Last date of 1st merit list||23rd November 2020|
|Admission against 2nd merit list||25th to 27th November 2020|
|Last date of payment against 2nd merit list||30th November 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st December 2020|
|Admission against 3rd merit list||2nd to 4th December 2020|
|Last date of payment||7th December 2020|
Schedule for UG Entrance Based Programmes:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online registration starts||20th June|
|Online registration ends||31st July|
|Release of admit card||29th August 2020|
|Exam date||6th to 11th September 2020|
|Declaration of result||14th October 2020|
|Declaration of First merit List||26th to 28th October 2020|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||30th October 2020|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||2nd to 4th November 2020|
|Closing of online fee payment||6th November 2020|
|Declaration of Third Allotment List||9th to 11th November 2020|
|Closing of fee payment||13th November 2020|
DU Admission Procedure
DU admission process is different for entrance & merit based courses. The detailed counselling process is mentioned below:
Admission Process for UG (Merit based) Courses:
- Firstly, candidates have to register for admission. The applications can be filled through online process.
- A cut-off list has been published after the registration process. Candidates can check the cut-off through the centralized admission web portal.
- Candidates who score marks under the prescribed cut-off should login through their registered account.
- Select the preferences and generate the admission form.
- Candidates have to bring the admission form along with the required documents to the respective college.
- The respective college verify the documents and approve the admission on the UG admission portal.
- After the approval of admission, candidates have to login again and make the online admission fee payment to confirm their admission.
Admission Process for UG & PG (Entrance based) Courses:
- After the result announcement, admission (merit) list has been published through online mode.
- The allotment of seats in admission list can be done as per the rank and availability of seats in colleges.
- Candidates who alloted seats through the admission list are required to take printout of the admission form.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college with the required documents for verification process.
- After the verification process, admission can be approved by the respective college.
- After that, candidates have to pay the admission fee through the online admission portal.
- Candidates who do not report to the allotted college on the prescribed timing they can not be considered for further admission rounds.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates have to bring the required documents at the time of admission. Candidates must carry their original documents along with their photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification process:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & other certificates (for PG courses)
- Recent character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self attested photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about Delhi University (DU) 2020 Admission Procedure, you may leave your queries below.