Delhi University (DU) 2021 Admission List, Counselling – Get Details Here
Delhi University Admission 2021 will start from September 2021. Delhi University counselling will be organized through offline mode. Delhi University (DU) offers admission to students in various UG, PG and doctoral courses in different fields. Admissions can be done through entrance exam (organized by the university) or merit list of the qualifying examination. Here we are providing details about Delhi University (DU) Admission Procedure 2021 including schedule and documents required for verification.
Delhi University (DU) 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission process will be started after the release of admission list or cut-off. The university will offer admission through merit basis or entrance test.
Students will be able to apply for admission as per their choice of respective courses. DU Counselling process will be organized through offline mode.
It will be organized in various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. Candidates will have to go through the GD & PI rounds to get admission.
DU 2021 Cut-Off will be released on 1st October 2021. Cut-off list for Science, Arts & Commerce & other courses will be released separately. The cut-off will be the minimum marks which candidates have to score in the entrance test & qualifying examination.
DU Counselling Schedule 2021
Here we have mentioned the counselling schedule for various courses offered by Delhi University:
Schedule for PG Programmes:
|Admission against first merit list||October 2021|
|Last date of payment||–|
|2nd admission list release||–|
|Last date of payment||–|
|Admission against 3rd admission list||–|
|Last date of 3rd merit list||–|
Schedule for UG Merit Based Programmes:
The cut-off schedule for UG (merit based) courses will be mentioned below:
|1st Cut off release||1st October 2021|
|Last date for payment for 1st cut off||8th October 2021|
|Admission against 2nd cut off||9th October 2021|
|last date for payment of 2nd cut off||16th October 2021|
|Admission against 3rd cut off||22nd October 2021|
|Last date of payment||23rd October 2021|
|Special cut off||25th October 2021|
|Last date of payment||29th October 2021|
|4th cut off||30th October 2021|
|Last date of payment||6th November 2021|
|5th cut off||8th November 2021|
|Last date of payment||12th November 2021|
|Special drive cut off||13th November 2021|
|Last date||16th November 2021|
Schedule for UG Entrance Based Programmes:
|Online registration starts||26th July 2021|
|Online registration ends||21st August 2021|
|Release of admit card|
|Exam date||1st October 2021|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Declaration of First merit List||–|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||–|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||–|
|Closing of online fee payment||–|
|Declaration of Third Allotment List||–|
|Closing of fee payment||–|
DU Admission Procedure
DU admission process is different for entrance & merit based courses. The detailed counselling process will be as mentioned below:
Admission Process for UG (Merit based) Courses:
- Firstly, candidates will have to register for admission. The applications can be filled through online process.
- A cut-off list will be published after the registration process. Candidates can check the cut-off through the centralized admission web portal.
- Candidates who score marks under the prescribed cut-off should login through their registered account.
- Select the preferences and generate the admission form.
- Candidates will have to bring the admission form along with the required documents to the respective college.
- The respective college verify the documents and approve the admission on the UG admission portal.
- After the approval of admission, candidates have to login again and make the online admission fee payment to confirm their admission.
Admission Process for UG & PG (Entrance based) Courses:
- After the result announcement, admission (merit) list has been published through online mode.
- The allotment of seats in admission list can be done as per the rank and availability of seats in colleges.
- Candidates who alloted seats through the admission list are required to take printout of the admission form.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college with the required documents for verification process.
- After the verification process, admission can be approved by the respective college.
- After that, candidates have to pay the admission fee through the online admission portal.
- Candidates who do not report to the allotted college on the prescribed timing they can not be considered for further admission rounds.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates will have to bring the required documents at the time of admission. Candidates must carry their original documents along with their photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification process:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet & other certificates (for PG courses)
- Recent character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self attested photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries about Delhi University (DU) 2021 Admission Procedure, you may leave your queries below.