EFLU 2022 Allotment List, Counselling – Get Detailed Procedure Here
EFLU 2022 Counselling
The university will conduct the counselling for the qualified candidates after few days of the declaration of entrance test result. The counselling schedule will be hosted by the university on their website.
Counselling procedure will be conducted through online mode only. Authority conduct the counselling in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. Candidates will have to participate in counselling rounds through the website of university and for the ease of candidates we have also uploaded the direct link for registration.
EFLU 2022 Counselling Schedule
The EFLU entrance exam result will be released in the month of first week of July 2022 for PG & UG course respectively after which the counselling will take place.
The university will conduct the counselling for admission from July 2022. The complete counselling schedule will be displayed by the university on their website.
Candidates will have to report for the counselling only within the allotted time period for the admission. Other than the allotted time period, no candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
EFLU Cut Off
Here, we have mentioned the previous year cut off marks at which the university has allotted the admissions to the candidates.
EFLU 2022 Admission
At the time of counselling the candidates are allotted with the provisional admission letter. The provisional admission is confirmed only on production of the original certificates before given last date. Failure to submit these certificates by the mentioned date leads to cancellation of admission automatically.
Admission letters is issued only after the verification of certificates and the payment of fees. Admission letters can not be emailed or individually sent to candidates.
Candidates have to report the allotted department for getting final admission after the counselling and the interview round.
Documents required at the time of admission for verification:
- Original Admit Pass of the entrance examination or a provisional admission call letter sent by the University
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/CBSE/ICCSE/Class X certificate)
- Intermediate Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Marks Memoranda (if applicable)
- Postgraduate Certificate and Marks Memoranda (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate if the candidate is from another university
- Community Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates to time Latest (as on March 2018)
- Income Certificate from the Competent Authority (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Medical Certificate (in the case of VHC/HHI/PHC candidates)
- Two recent passport-size colour photos
- Originals of Pension Order, Discharge Certificate and Identity Card in case of WDP candidates
- Two sets of photocopies (with self-attestation) of all the above certificates
- OBC Candidates
Reservation of Seats:
In each of the offered course on various levels, the few seats are reserved for the various categories. The reservation is decided by the university and govt. norms. The reservation is as follows:
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC – 27%
- PwD – 5%
- Children/wards of Defence Personnel – 1%
If you have any other queries about EFLU 2022 Counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.