FMGE 2021: Application, Exam Date (Out), Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
FMGE 2021 Exam Date has been announced for June session exam. This examination will be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) is a national level examination. It is conducted two times every year i.e. June and December. Through this exam candidates can get permanent and provisional registration with medical council of India. Candidates can read this article to know more about FMGE 2021 including important dates, application form and eligibility, etc.
FMGE 2021 Notifications – Exam Date Out (June session)
FMGE 2021 Exam Date has been announced for June session exam. The exam will be conducted on 18th June 2021.
FMGE 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check FMGE 2021 important dates form the given section:
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application||1st week of May 2021|
|Correction facility||2nd week of May 2021|
|Issue of admit card||3rd week of June 2021|
|Exam date||18th June 2021|
|Declaration of result||Last week of July 2021|
For December Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of October 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of October 2021|
|Correction||1st week of December 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of December 2021|
|FMGE 2021 exam date||3rd week of December 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2022|
FMGE 2021 Application Form
Here, we have given complete details about FMGE 2021 application form:
- Application form will be available in the second week of April 2021 for first session and from second week of October 2021 for December session.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- Fill details carefully including educational, personal and communication and etc.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Correction facility will also be provided in the application form.
- Candidates can fill application form till the first week of May 2021 for June session and till last week of October 2021 for December session.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Here, candidates can check documents which will be required for submission:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Address proof
- Internship certificate
- Fail certificate/ ex- candidate
- Equivalence certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Passport size photographs
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card, Credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will not be refundable.
- Application fee will be Rs. 5500 for all candidates.
FMGE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check FMGE 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the test:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Cut-off Date: Cutoff date for obtaining primary medical qualification must be on or before 31st May 2021.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have primary medical qualification confirmed by the Indian Embassy Concerned, to be recognized qualification for enrollment as medical practitioner in the country.
- Candidates who have under graduate medical qualification from Canada/ United Kingdom / Australia/ New Zealand/ United States of America, will not have to qualify screening test.
- Documentary Evidence: Candidates must have to provide documentary evidence of the passed examination for primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date.
FMGE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check FMGE 2021 exam pattern from below:
- Mode of examination: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Time Duration: Total 2 hours and 30 minutes will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Attempt Limit: There will be no attempt limit to appear in the exam.
- Number of Question: Total 300 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be prepared in English language only.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Candidates can check exam pattern from the given table:
Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
|1. Medicine and allied subjects|
|III) Dermatology and STD||5|
|2. General surgery and allied subject|
|I) General surgery||32|
|III) Radio diagnosis||5|
|6. Obstetrics and gynecology||30|
|7. Community medicine||30|
FMGE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check FMGE 2021 syllabus from the given section:
Physiology: Kidney, nerve and muscles, body fluid- blood, endocrine glances, reproduction, gastrointestinal, special senses, respiratory system
Biochemistry: Liquids, carbohydrates, isotopes and their applications, vitamins, liver function, intermediary metabolism, biological oxidation, protein and amino acid metabolism, purine and primidine metabolism
Microbiology: Immunology, mycology, parasitology, general microbiology, bacteriology, general virology
Pathology: Cell injury, immunopathology, growth disturbance and neoplasia, genetic disorder, hematology, respiratory of kidney, disease of the breast, dermato pathology, ocular pathology
Pharmacology: Autonomic nervous system, cardio vascular system, general pharmacology, cardio vascular system, diuretics, chemotherapy, toxicology, gastro intestinal system
Here we have mentioned FMGE 2021 preparation tips and tricks to the candidates:
- Go through the exam pattern and know your syllabus.
- Make a routine for your study and follow it daily.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Choose the best study material or books of the best author.
- Take care of your health and eat healthy food.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Chennai, Chandigarh, Kochi, Gurugram, Guwahati, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Pune, Noida, Mangalore, Navi Mumbai
FMGE 2021 Admit Card
FMGE 2021 admit card will be released in the third week of June 2021 for June session and in second week of December 2021 for December session. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode.
Candidates can check their admit card by using user ID and password. Candidates must bring their admit card with one valid photo ID proof on the day of examination. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the exam hall.
FMGE 2021 Result
FMGE 2021 result will be available through online mode. Candidates can check their result using login credentials i.e. user ID and password.
Candidates must have to pass 150 marks out of 300 marks to get pass certificate. Candidates are advised to take printout of the result and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
FMGE 2021 Provisional Registration
Candidates who will qualify FMGE 2021 examination will be able to register for certificate. Candidates will be able to do registration in secretory of medical council of India, New Delhi.
Candidates who will pass the exam will be able to do 1 year internship. For registration candidates must have to pay the fee in favor of medical council of India. Candidates can apply for the provisional or permanent registration.
If you have any other query about the FMGE 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.