FMGE 2020 Admit Card (On 24th Aug), Instructions – Get Admit Card Here
FMGE 2020 Admit Card for June session exam will be made available on 24th August 2020. NBE conducts the entrance exam of FMGE in two sessions every year. This entrance test is organized for candidates who have foreign medical qualifications and want to practice in India. Candidate who successfully qualifies the entrance exam gets permanent or provisional registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Candidates through this article can check the complete information regarding FMGE Admit card 2020.
FMGE 2020 Admit Card – On 24th Aug
FMGE 2020 Admit card is releasing on 24th August 2020. Link will be given here.
The admit card of FMGE 2020 will be made available to the candidates on 24th August 2020. Students will be able to download their admit card from the website. Also candidates will have to affix their recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
Candidates will have to report at the exam centre as per the time mentioned in the admit card. Also candidates must be present at the exam center with the required documents and admit card.
FMGE 2020 Admit Card Dates
Below we have given the official dates for the release of FMGE 2020 Admit card for June & December session.
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|June Session||December session|
|Application form filling process||8th to 22nd July 2020||October 2020|
|Admit card availability||24th August 2020||December 2020|
|FMGE 2020 Exam||31st August 2020||December 2020|
How to download FMGE 2020 Admit card?
To download the admit card of FMGE 2020, candidates can follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of FMGE. (link will be given above)
- Click on the link given on the website for downloading the admit card.
- Enter the login credentials like candidate id and password provided to the candidates at the time of registration.
- After entering and submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the screen of the candidate.
- Download it and take its print out.
- Affix recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the admit card.
Documents Required with the Admit Card
On the exam day, candidates will have to appear with some important documents along with the admit card. These documents are checked by the exam authority to verify the identity of the candidate. The id proof must be approved by the government of India. In case any candidate fails to bring his/her valid id proof, he/she will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates can bring any of the below mentioned photo id proof:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Driving License
Details Present in FMGE 2020 Admit card
The admit card of FMGE 2020 contains some important details of the appearing candidate and the exam. Candidates must make sure that all the details present in the admit card must be accurate and relevant. In case any detail is later found fake, the student will be debarred from appearing in the exam.
Details present in the admit card are listed below:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number
- Candidate’s signature, photograph
- Roll number
- Test center address
- Exam date and time
- Exam instructions etc.
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
Candidates must follow some important instructions on the exam day. Some of the instructions are mentioned below:
- On the exam day candidates must arrive at the allotted exam center two hours before the start of the exam.
- All the candidate must carry their admit cards along with the document proofs necessary to be brought for verification of the candidates.
- Candidate must not carry prohibited items like written bits of papers, electronic devices, eatable items etc. inside the exam hall.
FMGE 2020 Admit card contains details of the candidate as per the details filled at the time of application form filling. Candidates whose application form will be successfully submitted with the Board, will be issued admit cards.
If you have any query related to FMGE 2020 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.