GCET 2018: Result, Merit List, Counselling, Admission
GCET 2018 Second Round Admission is started from 12th July 2018. GCET 2018 is a state level entrance exam managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. GCET exam is conducted for offering admission to the students in architecture, engineering and many other courses. Various colleges & institutions of Goa state consider the GCET score for providing admissions into various courses. Admission to MBBS will be based on the NEET 2018 scores and admission to B.Arch course will be done on the basis of score obtained in NATA exam. Candidates can get the details about GCET 2018 including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
GCET Notifications – Exam Dates Released
GCET 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. The examination will be conducted on 7th & 8th May 2019. Check here for GCET 2019.
GCET 2018 Second Round Admission has been started from 12th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Get the latest updates & notifications about GCET 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here for counselling details.
GCET 2018 Final Merit List has been released on 16th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
GCET 2018 First Round of Admission has been started from 18th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
GCET 2018 Provisional Merit List has been released on 14th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
GCET 2018 Admission List has been released on 6th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
GCET 2018 counselling (Admission Form Filling) can be done till 25th May 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
GCET 2018 Result has been declared on 14th May 2018. Check here for result details.
GCET 2018 Answer Key has been published. Click here to view answer key.
GCET 2018 Exam Dates have been released now. The exam will be conducted on 8th May (for Physics & Chemistry) and 9th May (for Mathematics). Admissions into MBBS, BDS & other allied medical courses will be done through NEET 2018. Click here to view notice.
GCET 2018 application form can be filled till 27th April 2018 with late fee. Check here for application details.
Candidates can obtain their GCET 2018 admit card in person at the time of application form submission till 27th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
GCET Exam Dates
Candidates can check below the official exam dates of GCET 2018:
|Releasing of Application Form||2nd April 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card||7th April 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card (with late fee)||27th April 2018|
|Exam Date||8th May (Physics & Chemistry) & 9th May (Mathematics)|
|Result & Answer Key Published||14th May 2018|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||17th May 2018|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified|
|25th May 2018|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||6th June 2018|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||8th June 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||14th June 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||15th June 2018|
|First Round of Admission||18th – 22nd June 2018|
|Second Round of Admission||12th – 18th July 2018|
|Third Round of Admission||9th – 13th August 2018|
GCET Result 2018
- GCET 2018 result has been published on 14th May 2018.
- Candidates those appeared in the examination can check their results via online mode through the website.
- Individual score card will not be given to any candidate.
- On the basis of result, the merit list is prepared for providing admission.
GCET Counselling 2018
- After the result announcement, candidates have to fill the application form (B) at notified location.
- The admission form filling has been started from 17th May 2018.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for all the courses as per the marks scored in the examination.
- Students will be invited for counselling on the basis of merit list.
- In the GCET admission process, the shortlisted candidates have to present in person at the notified centre.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to bring their original required documents.
- If candidates fail to appear for the admission rounds, their seats will be offered to other candidates in the merit list.
GCET 2019 is a state level examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. It will be organized for providing admission in engineering, architecture and many other courses. Various government as well as private colleges in Goa consider the GCET score to offer admission.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
GCET Application Form 2018
The detailed application process is given below:
- Download the application form and take printout of it.
- Candidates must fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- The GCET application form has been released from 2nd April 2018.
- Candidates are required to fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Paste recent photograph in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents like DD, qualifying exam certificates, etc. with the application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application form at the notified locations (as per centre opted), on specified dates, along with self attested copies of required documents.
- The application fee of GCET 2018 will be Rs. 1800/-.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee by making Demand Draft.
- The late fee will be charged if the candidate will fill the form after the last date of submission of application form.
- The demand draft should be made in favor of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji from any scheduled bank.
Before filling the application form candidates can check their eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Non-resident Indians with valid passport can also apply under seat reserved for NRI category.
- Overseas citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible for admissions to seats under NRI category.
Age limit Criteria:
- Homeopathy, Ayurveda, allied Health Sciences, Dentistry and Nursing: candidates must have completed their 17 years of age as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture: There is no age limit, minimum or maximum has been mentioned for admission in these courses.
- BHMS & AHS: Must pass the 10+2 of Goa Board or its equivalent examination with English with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects with minimum 50% marks for general, 40% marks for SC/ST and OBS.
- B.Sc Nursing: Candidates must pass HSSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks aggregate and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC.
- Engineering: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent with English, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects with additional subject among one of them Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.Must have secured 45% for general & 40% for reserved categories.
- B.Pharma: Passed 12th or equivalent exam with English, Chemistry & Physics as compulsory subjects & any one of the following Bio-Technology, Mathematics, Biology & Computer Science.
- B.Arch: Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics subjects securing 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST & OBC). Candidates must have qualified the NATA exam.
GCET Hall Ticket 2018
- Candidates those successfully submitted the application form can get their admit card.
- GCET Admit card is issued to candidates in person after submitting the application.
- Candidates must produce the “Photo Admit card” for appearing in the examination.
- It is informed to the candidates to check the all details of the exam mentioned on the admit card.
GCET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: Each paper will be consisting of 75 questions.
- Exam Duration: Two hours will be given for each paper.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Question Paper Pattern: The pattern of the question paper will be based on OMR sheet.
- Type of Question: it will consist of Multiple Choice Question.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
GCET syllabus will be prepared on the basis of Goa 11th & 12th standard syllabus. The syllabus will consist of four main subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The whole question paper will only be asked from only these subjects. Candidates can go through these subjects and their important topics.
GCET Preparation Tips
- Firstly, make a time-table for your studies.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or in the internet.
- Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your help.
- Take nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit.
For any queries related to GCET 2018, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.