GCET 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment – Get CET Admission, Schedule
GCET 2020 Counselling will be started from 15th May 2020. GCET is a state level entrance exam which is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. It will be conducted for offering admission to the candidates those seeking admission in Architecture & Engineering and Medical courses. Through Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) candidates will get admission in the state colleges of Goa. The Candidates will get all the information regarding GCET counselling 2020 from this article.
GCET Counselling 2020
In order to participate in GCET counselling 2020, candidates must have to fill the application form. The admission form will be made available on the official website. Candidates must fill the admission form as per the course in which they want to get admission.
The admission form will be filled and submit through offline mode. The counselling authority will release the merit list separately for each course. According to the merit list candidates must participate in the counselling. The seats will be allotted according to the candidate’s ranks in the merit list.
The counselling will be conducted by the DTE, Goa. Candidates will have to submit the GCET 2020 application form-B in person at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim. After submitting the form, candidates must collect an acknowledgement card as the proof of submission of application form-B.
GCET Counselling Schedule 2020
The GCET 2020 official dates are given in this section.
Start of receiving of application forms for Admission form (Counselling)
|15th May 2020|
Last date for receiving forms for Admission
|22nd May 2020|
Display of Eligibility List for GCET based courses at Admission Centre
|4th June 2020|
Last date for compliance with deficiencies in GCET based eligibility list
|8th June 2020|
Display of Provisional Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre
|10th June 2020|
Display of Final Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre
|12th June 2020|
First Round of Admission to ENGG.,PHARM courses
|15th – 19th June 2020|
Last date of submission of NATA result by applicants
|19th June 2020|
Display of Eligibility List for NEET, NATA based courses at Admission Centre
|26th June 2020|
Last date for compliance with deficiencies in NEET, NATA based eligibility list
|29th June 2020|
Display of Provisional Merit List of NEET, NATA based courses at Admission Centre
|30th June 2020|
Display of Final Merit List of NEET, NATA based courses at Admission Centre
|1st July 2020|
First Round of Admission to NEET based courses
|2nd – 3rd July 2020|
First Round of Admission to B.Arch. course
|6th July 2020|
Second Round of Admission to ENGG.,PHARM courses
|13th – 15th July 2020|
Second Round Admission to MBBS, BDS and B.Arch. courses
|24th July 2020|
Second Round Admission to NEET(except MBBS, BDS) based courses & Third Round of Admission to ENGG., PHARM, MBBS, BDS and B.Arch. courses
|7th – 12th August 2020|
GCET Admission 2020
Candidates will have to fill the application form as per the course in which they want to get admission.
GCET Application Form:
The form will be filled by the candidates those have appeared in GCET entrance exam 2020.
GCET Admission Form:
The form will be filled to get admission in GCET based course.
- Form A: The form will be filled to get admission in BE/B.Pharma through GCET.
- Form B: The form will be filled for NEET 2020 based courses. Admission to BHMS and BAMS will also be provided through NEET score card.
- Form C: The form will be filled to get admission in B.Arch. through NATA.
GCET Counselling Procedure 2020
- To participate in the counselling, candidates will have to fill the application form in their own handwriting duly signed by the candidate.
- Application form should be submitted before the last date of receiving application forms.
- Candidates must mention the category in the relevant application form in which they want admission.
- For different course candidates will have to fill the different application form.
- On receiving the application forms, the admission authority will release the merit list for the candidates.
- Candidates those names appear in the merit list will have to reach the admission center in prescribed date and time.
- On verification of original documents, the seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s rank.
- Candidates must report to the allotted colleges for the admission with the admission allotment letter on due dates.
Documents Required at Admission:
- GCET 2020 Admit Card
- GCET 2020 Acknowledgement Card With Photograph
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for candidates not belong to Goa board)
If you have any other queries about GCET Counselling 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.