GCET 2019 Counselling (Started) – Check Goa CET Admission, Schedule
GCET 2019 Spot Admission Notice has been released. GCET is a state level entrance exam which is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. It is conducted for offering admission to the candidates those seeking admission in Architecture & Engineering and Medical courses. Through Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) candidates can get admission in the state colleges of Goa. The Candidates can get all the information regarding GCET 2019 counselling from this article.
GCET Counselling 2019 – Spot Admission Notice Released
Check here all details about the GCET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here to view details.
GCET 2019 Merit List has been released on 12th June 2019. Click here to view merit list.
In order to participate in GCET counselling 2019, candidates must have to fill the application form. The admission form is made available on the official website. Candidates can fill the admission form as per the course in which they want to get admission. The admission form can be filled and submit through offline mode. The counselling authority release the merit list separately for each course. According to the merit list candidates can participate in the counselling. The seats are allotted according to the candidate’s ranks in the merit list.
The counselling is conducted by the DTE, Goa. Candidates have to submit the GCET 2019 application form-B in person at the Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim. After submitting the form, candidates can collect an acknowledgement card as the proof of submission of application form-B.
GCET Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates can check here all the related official schedule of admission process.
The GCET 2019 official dates are given in this section.
|Starting of Counselling (submission of application form B)||17th May 2019|
|Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM A/B/C) at notified location||24th May 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List for GCET based courses at Admission Centre||6th June 2019|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in GCET based eligibility list||10th June 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre||12th June 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Centre||14th June 2019|
|First Round of Admission to ENGG.,PHARM courses||17th – 21st June 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List for NEET based courses at Admission Centre||28th June 2019|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in NEET based eligibility list||1st July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List of NEET based courses at Admission Centre||2nd July 2019|
|Display of Final Merit List of NEET based courses at Admission Centre||3rd July 2019|
|First Round of Admission to NEET based courses||4th – 5th July 2019|
|Second Round of Admission to ENGG.,PHARM courses||15th – 17th July 2019|
|Display of Eligibility List for B.Arch. course at Admission Centre||25th July 2019|
|Display of Merit List for B.Arch. course at Admission Centre||26th July 2019|
|First Round of Admission to B.Arch. course||29th July 2019|
|Second Round Admission to NEET & NATA based courses & Third Round of Admission to ENGG., PHARM courses||8th – 13th August 2019|
GCET Admission 2019
Candidates have to fill the application form as per the course in which they want to get admission.
GCET Application Form:
The form is filled by the candidates those have appeared in GCET entrance exam 2019.
GCET Admission Form:
The form is filled to get admission in GCET based course.
- Form A: The form is filled to get admission in BE/B.Pharm through GCET.
- Form B: The form is filled for NEET 2019 based courses. Admission to BHMS and BAMS also be provided through NEET score card.
- Form C: The form is filled to get admission in B.Arch through NATA.
GCET Counselling Procedure 2019
- To participate in the counselling, candidates have to fill the application form in their own handwriting duly signed by the candidate.
- Application form should be submitted before the last date of receiving application forms.
- Candidates must mention the category in the relevant application form in which they want admission.
- For different course candidates have to fill the different application form.
- On receiving the application forms, the admission authority release the merit list for the candidates.
- Candidates those names appear in the merit list have to reach the admission center in prescribed date and time.
- On verification of original documents, the seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s rank.
- Candidates can report to the allotted colleges for the admission with the admission allotment letter on due dates.
Documents Required at Admission:
- GCET 2019 Admit Card
- GCET 2019 Acknowledgement Card With Photograph
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for candidates not belong to Goa board)
If you have any other queries about GCET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.