GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Type of Question – Get Here
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern provides the details regarding the marking scheme, number of questions, types of questions and subjects asked in the examination. GPAT is a national entrance test organized every year to provide admission in various private and government pharmacy institutes. GPAT exam pattern also helps the candidates to understand the exam and score good marks. Here, in this article we have provided all the details related to GPAT exam pattern 2023.
Admission Open 2023
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must prepare for GPAT 2023 according to the following exam pattern:
- GPAT 2023 entrance exam will be organised through computer based online test on 22nd May 2023.
- The question paper will consist of the multiple choice questions (MCQ’s).
- Total of 125 questions will be asked in the exam which will be of total 500 marks.
- The time duration to complete the examination is of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be asked in English
- For every correct response 4 marks will be allotted.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Pattern of Examination will be as:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
GPAT 2023 Marking Scheme
The details regarding marking scheme of GPAT 2023 will be discussed below:
- The paper will be of total maximum marks of 500 with each question carrying weightage of 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect response.
- Marks will not be awarded in case of not attempting the question.
- The questions marked with more than one answer will be considered for negative marking.
|For correct response||+4|
|For incorrect response||-1|
|No attempt of question||0|
GPAT 2023 Syllabus
GPAT 2023 Syllabus will be prescribed by the Examination Authority of GPAT. The question paper covers the questions from various subjects and their topics in the examination. The subjects from which the syllabus will be prepared are mentioned below:
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Inorganic chemistry and Medicinal chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
GPAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below GPAT Preparation Tips to score better in the GPAT 2023 exam:
- Candidates must understand the exam pattern first. It will help the candidate to prepare himself for the competition in a better way.
- Candidates can solve sample papers or previous year’s papers to improve their practice.
- To improve speed and accuracy in the exam, candidates can go for online mock test.
- Candidates should work on their weaker section and spend more time in improving it.
- Candidates should prepare brief notes which will help them in preparing in a better way.
- A proper timetable or schedule should be followed by the candidates during the preparation period. Candidates must strictly follow the prepared timetable so that each and every topic will be covered during the preparation.
GPAT 2023 Exam pattern will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Candidates must check the exam pattern to have a fair idea of the number of questions, type of questions, marking pattern etc.
If you have any query regarding GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section below.