Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form will be commenced through online mode. The admission will be offered into various Engineering & Non-Engineering trades offered in different ITI’s of the state. It will be organized by the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. There will be no separate admission test for ITI Gujarat. Only eligible candidates will get admission on the basis of merit scores of qualifying exam. Here we are providing details regarding Gujarat ITI 2020 application form.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Gujarat ITI application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form in the month of June 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be by the month of June 2020.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must also go through its eligibility criteria.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- While filling the form, candidates must provide valid email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All important communication will be send to registered mail ID & contact number.
- Also upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- The scanned image of photograph must be in 50 KB in size in JPEG format.
- After filling all the details candidates are advised to take multiple printout of filled in application form.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Gujarat ITI application fee will be Rs.50.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding Gujarat ITI eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate or equivalent exam from recognized board or university.
- Age limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years in age on academic year.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by the competent authority.
Gujarat ITI Application Dates 2020
Candidates must check following table regarding Gujarat ITI 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||Month of June|
|Submission of application form||Month of June|
|Availability of admit card||Month of July|
|Exam Date||Month of July|
How to Apply for Gujarat ITI 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Gujarat ITI 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Login through the official site & click on, ‘Apply online’ link.
- Enter all required personal details like name, email ID, phone number & other asked details.
- After that also fill asked educational & qualification details in the application form.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After that, re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now confirmation page will be generated on computer screen.
- Take printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for Gujarat ITI 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates are advised to also check its eligibility criteria to avoid rejection in the application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Gujarat ITI application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries related Gujarat ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.