Haryana Polytechnic 2022: DET Haryana Application (Started), Eligibility
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Registration has been started from 24th June 2022. The admission procedure is regulated for candidates seeking admission in 1st year and lateral Entry diploma courses. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on 1st year polytechnic courses through the merit list and entrance exam will be conducted for admission in lateral entry courses. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in various Polytechnic courses of Engineering stream at Govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the Haryana State. In this article, we have provided the complete information candidates needs to know regarding the Haryana Polytechnic Admission 2022.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Notifications – Registration Started
Haryana DET 2022 Registration has been started from 24th June 2022. Check here for application details.
Haryana DET 2022 Admission Schedule has been released. Click here for complete schedule.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates
The complete tentative exam dates for Haryana Polytechnic 2022 will be as follows:
For Engineering Courses:
|Events||Date 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||June/ July 2022|
|Last date for fee submission||July 2022|
|Document verification and marks confirmation||July 2022|
|Merit list release||July 2022|
|Depositing of counselling fee||July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||July/ August 2022|
For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma:
|Releasing of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||June/ July 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||July 2022|
|Document verification and mark confirmation||July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 2022|
|Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam date||July 2022|
|Declaration of result||July/ August 2022|
|depositing of counselling fee||August 2022|
|Starting of counselling||August 2022|
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from June 2022 through online mode only.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instructions on the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The Application Form submission procedure will be regulated till second week of July 2022 for 1st year admission and fourth week of July 2022 for lateral Entry.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed after the prescribed date.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can use prescribed gateways for submission of application form.
The Application Form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For general category||Rs. 500|
|For reserved category||Rs. 200|
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility
Here is the complete prescribed Haryana Polytechnic eligibility criteria:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 35% marks (33% for SC/ ST and Kashmiri Migrants candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have science and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
For Lateral Entry Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
For Diploma Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 35% marks in physics, chemistry, mathematics/ biology subjects.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete Haryana Polytechnic exam pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 1 hour and 40 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of Examination will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus
The Haryana Polytechnic syllabus will be different for every offered programme. The syllabus for the examination will be consisting of various topics from the required subjects for individual topics. The syllabus will be based on 10+2 syllabus.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
Following are some effective preparation tips for the Haryana Polytechnic 2022 exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Make short notes and revise them.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous Year’s and sample papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
Haryana DET admit card 2022 will be released by the authority after the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card for registered candidates only. Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card from June/ July 2022.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 admit card will be released through online mode only. The admit card will consist of complete details regarding the candidates and examination.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Result
Haryana Polytechnic result 2022 will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode.
The result will be released from July/ August 2022. Candidates will be able to access their result by login into the website of authority. The result will be consist of candidates performance in the entrance exam.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut Off
The cut off marks will be the minimum marks released by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off marks for every candidates after the declaration of result. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for the admission procedure.
Haryana Polytechnic Cut off marks will be made available for every candidate through online mode only. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will prepare the category wise merit list.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority on the basis of final merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Authority will conduct the counselling through online mode only.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds. Candidate will have to complete all the rounds as per the prescribed criteria. The admission will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Following are the list of documents candidates will require for the verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Residence certificate
- Allotment letter
- Haryana DET 2022 admit card and rank card, etc.
If you have any other query about Haryana Polytechnic 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.