Haryana DET 2022 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
Haryana DET 2022 Admit card will be released through online mode only. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) conducts a state level entrance test for candidates seeking admission in lateral entry polytechnic courses. Through this state level admission test, qualified candidates will get admission in 2nd year of various Engineering, Pharmacy, IT etc. diploma programs of Government and Private polytechnic college of state. Here through this article, candidates can get complete information of Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card 2022.
Haryana DET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) for every successfully registered candidate individually. Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode by the website of exam conducting authority.
Admit card will contain some important information of candidates along with the instruction for the day of examination. Candidates will be able to check their roll.no, Registered Name, Exam Centre, Exam Timing, Photograph etc. in the admit card. Candidates should contact to the official help desk regarding any issue with the details in admit card.
Authority will release the admit card for admission in lateral entry courses only as admission in first year courses will be offered on the basis of Merit of candidates.
Haryana Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card Date
Usually the admit card releases a week before the examination. Haryana Polytechnic 2022 entrance exam (2nd year admission) is expected to be held in first week of July 2022. Candidates can expect the admit card till July 2022.
The admit card will be the important document to be carried out for the examination, as no candidates will be allowed to attend the examination without their individual admit card.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the confirmation of admission as it can be require at the time of counselling.
How to Download Haryana DET Admit Card
Following are the step by step process to download the Haryana Polytechnic Hall Ticket:
- Checkout the Website of Exam conducting authority (Link will be available above).
- Now, provide all the require details for login and click on submit/Login button.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Click on either download or take the print out of admit card.
- Keep the backup of Admit card for future references.
Instruction for the candidates
Following are some important instruction candidates needs to follow at the bay of examination:
- Candidates should first reach the exam venue before an hour of examination to avoid any kind of last moment rush.
- Keep the important document like admit card and registered id proof (The ID proof must have candidate’s photograph in it) while appearing in the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring copy of matriculation (10th) certification for verification of date of birth before appearing for the test.
- Use the black ball pen only for answering the questions in examination.
- Don’t open the question booklet until the examiner say so.
- Any type of textual material, Slide Rules, Calculators, Log Tables, Electronic Watches, etc are not allowed in the exam.
- Read all the instruction in the question paper regarding the examination before starting it.
If you have any query about Haryana DET 2022 Admit Card, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.