How to Fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2022 – Check Here
Pondicherry University 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 22nd May 2022 for admission into PG admissions (Integrated-5 yrs). Pondicherry University conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various PG and doctoral programmes. The entrance exam will be conducted in last week of June 2022. Get detailed information about How to fill Pondicherry university application form 2022. Check step by step application procedure, application date, and fee.
Pondicherry University 2022 Application – Extended till 22nd May
Pondicherry University 2022 Registration through CUET scores Last date has been extended till 22nd May 2022 for admission into PG admissions (Integrated-5 yrs). Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Students can fill the Pondicherry University application form 2022 through online process only. Candidates can apply for more than one course. Aspirants must have to apply separately for each course. It is advised to the candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying for the exam. The application process has been started from 6th April 2022 for admission into PG Integrated (5 yr course) through CUET.
Last date to submit form & fee through CUET is till 22nd May 2022. Corrections can be done from 25th May to 31st May 2022.
- Pondicherry University Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate can use either Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan facility payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The complete Pondicherry University application fee structure will be as follows:
|Courses||SC/ ST||PH/ Transgender||Others|
|PG (Integrated-5 yrs) through CUET||550||550||650 (600 for Gen EWS/ OBC NCL)|
How to Fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2022
There are 3 simple steps involves in the application procedure:
Step-2: Course Selection & Fee Payment
Step-3: Preview/Print Application
Step-1.1: Open Official Link:
- Go through the official website of Pondicherry University. (Iink is given above)
- Click on “New User” link.
- Fill your Name, Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your user ID & Password.
- Login with the given details.
- Change your password.
- Read all the instructions properly, accept the declaration & click on “Continue” button.
Step-1.2: Fill Personal Details:
- Fill your personal details such as gender, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, religion, nationality, address, etc.
- You also have to choose exam city preferences.
- After filling all details, click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step-1.3: Fill Academic Details:
- Now, you have to fill your academic details such as subject(s)/specializations, passing year, duration of course, passing percentage, etc.
- You also have to add experience details (if any).
- After filling all the details, click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step-1.4: Upload Scanned Images:
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- The scanned images should be as per the specifications mentioned below:
- Signature Specifications: Signature must be done on a white paper of size 10Kb-30Kb. The photograh should not be six months old.
- Photograph Specifications: Scanned passport size photograph should have the white background of size 20KB – 60KB.
- The images must be in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format.
- Then, click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Check all the details & click on “Submit Application Form” button.
- If you want to edit any data, then click on “edit” button.
Step-2: Course Selection & Fee Payment:
Step-2.1: Select Course & Discipline:
- Select the course & discipline for which you want to apply.
- Then, click on “Apply & Proceed” button.
- Proceed towards the payment process.
Step-2.2: Payment Process:
Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- In this mode, the fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- After the successful submission of fee, a confirmation message/email regarding successful fee submission will be sent to candidate’s registered Id or mobile number.
Step-3: Preview/ Print Application:
- Candidates can preview their filled-in application by clicking on “Preview” button.
- Candidates who want to apply for another course are required to repeat step-2.
- Click on “Print” button to take the printout of your filled-in application.
- Keep safe the copy of application form for further references.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2022, you can ask us by commenting below.