IBSAT 2024: Application Form (Out), Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
IBSAT 2024 Application Form has been released via online mode. Exam will be conducted via online mode. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is conducted every year by Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI). This exam is conducted to test students ability in quantitate techniques, analytical reasoning, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary and reading comprehension. IBSAT offers two full year programmes as MBA & PGPM. PGPM Program will be offered at 5 IBS campuses– IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune. MBA Program will be offered at 4 campuses – IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Hyderabad & IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE Hyderabad). Candidates must check below article for details such as application form, exam dates, eligibility etc. regarding IBSAT 2024.
IBSAT 2024 Notifications – Application Released
IBSAT 2023 Application Form has been released from 3rd July 2023. Check here for application details.
IBSAT 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQs)|
|Courses Available||MBA, PGPM|
IBSAT 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates must check following official dates regarding IBSAT 2024:
|Application Form Releases||1st July 2023|
|Last Date to submit||16th December 2023|
|IBSAT 2024 Exam||4th week of December 2023|
|Result||4th week of December 2023|
|Briefing about Selection||2nd week of January 2024|
|Selection Process||3rd week of January 2024|
|Result for selection process||2nd week of March 2024|
IBSAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding IBSAT 2024 Application Form:
- IBSAT 2024 application form has been released from 1st July 2023.
- Candidates can submit the registration process till 16th December 2023.
- While registration, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- The application form is made available via online & offline both modes.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to purchase from IBS Marketing Branches, from the nearest branches.
- There is common application form for MBA/ PGPM programmes at different campuses.
- All communication details is sent to candidate’s registered mail ID & number. So, it must be valid/ working.
- Once all details are completely filled, one must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Application fee can be paid via online & offline both modes.
- For online mode, credit card, debit card or net banking method is used.
- Candidates can make payment directly through an IBS centre for offline mode.
- IBSAT 2024 registration fee is Rs. 1800/-.
- In any case, fee is non-transferrable.
IBSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for IBSAT 2024:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified graduation with English medium.
- One must have completed minimum 15 years of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score will be required for those not meeting the eligibility criteria for English medium in graduation.
- Percentage: He/ she must have scored at least 50% or above marks to be eligible for same.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
IBSAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Check following details regarding IBSAT 2024 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: It will be held through Proctored Home Based Test.
- Exam Duration: Total of 2 hours will be given to solve the exam.
- Language: English language questions will be asked in the exam.
- Questions Types : There will be Multiple choice Question (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 140 Questions in 4 different section.
Check no.of questions as subject wise:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2024 Syllabus
The IBSAT syllabus will includes various topics from subjects which are decided by the conducting body. There are 5 different sections in the question paper as Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy and Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
The IBSAT syllabus will be as as given below:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Arithmetic Progression, Installment Payment, Profit and Loss, Venn Diagram, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation: Linear Arrangement, Data Interpretation based on Graphs and Tables, Causes and Effects and Visual Reasoning
- Verbal Ability: Uses of the same word, word substitution, Fill in the blanks, Syllogism, Odd man out, Jumbled Paragraphs
IBSAT Preparation Tips
Check following tricks while studying for IBSAT exam:
- Make short notes & study on regular basis.
- Check complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Practice previous year question papers.
- Solve mock test
- Do not get panic. Allot at-least 8 hours for sleep.
- Keep practicing yoga & meditation for good concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
IBSAT 2024 Admit Card
IBSAT 2024 admit card will be issued by authority. It will be made available via online mode. to get admit card, candidates have to enter their login details. Hall Ticket will be released during slot booking process only.
It will consists of all details such as candidate’s name, exam name, roll number. exam timing & other exam instructions. No candidates will be allowed to permit for examination without valid admit card & one ID proof.
IBSAT 2024 Result
Candidates will be able to download IBSAT 2024 Result via online mode. No candidates will get it via post or any other medium. Candidates will have to enter their roll number & password to get result.
The result will be announced in last week of December 2023. A combined merit list will be published with a category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the examination.
IBSAT 2024 Cut Off
Candidates will be able to check IBSAT 2024 Cut Off after result declaration. Cut off criteria will be released at each campus separately. Cut off marks are the minimum marks one have to score to meet the requirement for further process.
One who will score minimum cut off marks will further have to participate in Group Discussion & Selection Process rounds (GD & PI rounds).
IBSAT Campus Fee Structure
Check fee structure for each campus (as per last year) here:
|Campus||Fee (2 year)|
|IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE)||12,06,000/-|
IBSAT 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for IBSAT 2024 will start from February 2024. Candidates who will qualify on the basis of IBSAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CAT NMAT by GMAC will be considered in the selection process.
It will be comprises of Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) rounds. For final selection, past academic records & performance of candidates in GD, PI will be considered.
IBSAT 2024 Counselling
IBSAT 2024 Counselling Procedure will be held via online mode. Candidates who will be shortlisted in GD & PI sessions will be selected for admission procedures. The following documents will be required at the time of verification:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate (if required)
- IBSAT 2024 Admit card
- IBSAT 2024 Scorecard
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT scorecard
- Multiple Passport size photograph
Check below for participating institutes of IBSAT exam:
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Dehradun
- IBS Bengaluru
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Jaipur
- IBS Kolkata
If you have any other query related IBSAT 2024, you can ask by leaving your comment in the comment box below.