ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counseling, Allotment (Released)- Register Here
ICAR AIEEA 2023 PG second Allotment has been released on 9th November 2023. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts All India Entrance examinations for Admissions. Through its written entrance examination, candidates gets admission in agriculture and allied science courses in various agriculture institutions. Candidates gets admission in UG, PG and Doctoral degree courses for its 15% seats in bachelor and 25% seats in master and doctoral programmes. From this article, candidates must check the ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2023, including admission process through counselling, counselling schedule & detailed instruction regarding counselling.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counselling – Allotment Out
ICAR AIEEA PG 2023 second Allotment has been released on 9th November for PG courses. Click here to get allotment.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2023 Second round allotment has been released on 3rd November 2023. Click here for allotment.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2023 Counselling Registration can be done till 25th October 2023 for PG courses. Click here to register.
The online counselling has been started from 13th September 2023. It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to register on the website for admission through counselling.
The written examination for UG courses through CUET has been held from 21st May 2023. It has been held on 9th July 2023 for PG courses. The online counselling schedule (PG) is notified in the website by the council.
The candidates those qualified in the entrance examination must participate in the counselling session. The candidates have to download the call letter to attend the counselling.
The seats in various agriculture colleges are allotted on the basis of choice opted by the qualified candidate and availability of seats.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counselling Schedule
The ICAR AIEEA 2023 counselling complete schedule is given in the table below:
|Counselling Registration/ Choice Filling||13th September 2023|
|Last date to register||10th October 2023|
|Last date for choice filling||15th October 2023|
|Seat Allotment||19th October 2023|
|End of document uploading||24th October 2023|
|End of document verification||27th October 2023|
|End of re-submission of documents||28th October 2023|
|End of seat acceptance||30th October 2023|
|End of re-concillation||31st October 2023|
|Seat Allotment||3rd November 2023|
|End of documents uploading||6th November 2023|
|End of document verification||7th November 2023|
|End of re-submission of documents||8th November 2023|
|End of seat acceptance||9th November 2023|
|End of re-concillation||10th November 2023|
|Seat Allotment||13th November 2023|
|End of documents uploading||15th November 2023|
|End of document verification||17th November 2023|
|End of re-submission of documents||18th November 2023|
|End of seat acceptance||19th November 2023|
|End of re-concillation||20th November 2023|
|Registration, Choice Filling and locking||18th October 2023|
|Last date of Registration||25th October 2023|
|End of choice filling||25th October 2023|
|First round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||28th October 2023|
|End of online document uploading by candidate||30th October 2023|
|End of online document verification by university||2nd November 2023|
|End of re-submission of document||3rd November 2023|
|End of verification of remaining document by university||4th November 2023|
|End of Seat Acceptance Fee||5th November 2023|
|End of fee re-conciliation by University||6th November 2023|
|Second round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||9th November 2023|
|End of online document uploading by candidate||11th November 2023|
|End of online document verification by university||14th November 2023|
|End of re-submission of document||15th November 2023|
|End of verification of remaining documents||15th November 2023|
|End of Seat Acceptance Fee||16th November 2023|
|End of fee re-conciliation by University||17th November 2023|
|Third round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||20th November 2023|
|End of online document uploading by candidate||21st November 2023|
|End of online document verification by university||22nd November 2023|
|End of re-submission of document||23rd November 2023|
|End of verification of remaining documents||23rd November 2023|
|End of Seat Acceptance Fee||24th November 2023|
|End of fee re-conciliation by University||25th November 2023|
|Fourth round registration||28th November 2023|
|End of Registration||29th November 2023|
|End of online document uploading||29th November 2023|
|End of online document verification||30th November 2023|
|End of re-submission of document||1st December 2023|
|End of verification||1st December 2023|
|End of Seat acceptance||2nd December 2023|
|End of re-concillation||2nd December 2023|
|Mop-up/final round couns||5th December 2023|
|End of registration||8th December 2023|
|End of choice filling||8th December 2023|
|Seat Allotment||11th December 2023|
|End of uploading online documents||13th December 2023|
|End of verification of online document||14th December 2023|
|End of re-submission of documents||15th December 2023|
|End of verification of re-submitted/ remaining documents||15th December 2023|
|End of seat acceptance||16th December 2023|
|End of re-concillation||18th December 2023|
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counselling Procedure
- For Online Counselling, qualified candidate have to get registered by paying Rs. 2,000/ through online payment gateway of ICAR by using Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Only notified candidate are able to log in to online counselling page.
- Candidate must select the courses and university one by one in combination to select multiple choices for the courses.
- There are provisions to add / modify / delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- Further, provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement can also be available and permissible any number of times.
- After completion of choice selection, the candidate save the choices.
- He/ she can take draft printout with lock status so that he/ she can discuss the choices filled-with his/her mentors and update the same, if desired.
- Candidate must update his/ her choices any number of times before the last date/until the choices will get locked by the candidate. If by the last date and time, the choices will not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will be automatically locked.
- The locked choices must be processed according to merit and available seats on a scheduled date for the allotment of seats.
- The candidates gets intimated through e-mail/SMS about the University and Course allotted. The list of allotted candidates is updated in the relevant database.
- The candidates then will download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the portal.
- For admission, the successful candidates will report to the allotted University.
- The University will check online details of provisional admission offer (from ICAR) downloadable by the candidates for verification.
- After checking the original documents of the candidates, the university issue the final admission letter onlineto the admitted candidates.
- If admission is given, then final admission letter will be generated.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Admission
After the declaration of the result, the counselling process is conducted through online mode.
There is no other mode for the conduction of counselling. It is only held through online mode. All the counselling dates are published by the authority.
The admissions is given on the basis of rank of the candidate on the merit list. It is necessary to take part in online counselling to get admission in the agriculture universities/institutions.
Instructions Regarding ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counselling:
- The candidates are strictly instructed to attend the online counselling after qualifying in the entrance examination.
- The admission is offered only on the basis of entrance examination and counselling session.
- A separate category-wise merit list has been prepared by the council for the online counselling.
- Candidates are advised to retain the three identical colour passport size photographs with name and date same as at the time of filling application form for admission procedure.
- Candidates only get admission during the session for which the examination conducts. Candidates does’nt get the admission in the subsequent session.
- At the time of admission in the particular college, if the certificate produced by the candidate is found to be false, then the admission of the candidate will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling:
List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counselling/admission:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original related to Class X and XII.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- In case of candidates from SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate.
- e- Admit Card, hard copy of online application Form, Counseling Letter & Provisional Allotment letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent and clear passport size color photographs with name and date same as uploaded on the Application Form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or passport or ration card or bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity proof.
If you have any query of about ICAR AIEEA 2023 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.