ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment – ICAR AIEEA Admission
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling will be released in the first week of July 2020. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts All India Entrance examinations for Admissions. Through its written entrance examination, candidates will get admission in agriculture and allied science courses in various agriculture institutions. Candidates will get admission in UG, PG and Doctoral degree courses for its 15% seats in bachelor and 25% seats in master and doctoral programmes. From this article, candidates must check the ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2020, including admission process through counselling, counselling schedule & detailed instruction regarding counselling.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling
The online counselling will get started in first week of July 2020. It will be mandatory for the qualified candidates to register on the website for admission through counselling.
The written examination will be conducted in 1st week of June 2020. The online counselling schedule will be notified in the website by the council.
The candidates those qualified in the entrance examination must participate in the counselling session. The candidates will have to download the call letter to attend the counselling.
The seats in various agriculture colleges will be allotted on the basis of choice opted by the qualified candidate and availability of seats.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling Schedule
The ICAR AIEEA 2020 counselling complete schedule is given in the table below:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Registration, Choice Filling and locking||4th week of July|
|Last date of Registration, Choice Filling and locking||4th week of July|
|First round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||1st week of August|
|Reporting at allotted college and document verification||1st week of August|
|Second round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||2nd week of August|
|Reporting at allotted college and document verification||2nd week of August|
|Third round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission letter||3rd week of August|
|Reporting at allotted college and document verification||3rd week of August|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling Procedure
- For Online Counselling, qualified candidate will have to get registered by paying Rs. 2,000/ through online payment gateway of ICAR by using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- Only notified candidate will be able to log on to online counselling page.
- Candidate will be able to select the courses and university one by one in combination to select multiple choices for the courses.
- There will be provisions to add / modify / delete choices during the stipulated time period.
- Further, provision for interchange/ upward movement/ downward movement will also be available and permissible any number of times.
- After completion of choice selection, the candidate will save the choices.
- He/ she will be able to take a draft printout with lock status so that he/ she can discuss the choices filled-with his/her mentors and update the same, if desired.
- Candidate must update his/ her choices any number of times before the last date/until the choices will get locked by the candidate. If by the last date and time, the choices will not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will be automatically locked.
- The locked choices must be processed according to merit and available seats on a scheduled date for the allotment of seats.
- The candidates will be intimated through e-mail/SMS about the University and Course allotted. The list of allotted candidates will be updated in the relevant database.
- The candidates then will download the provisional allotment letter in PDF format from the portal.
- For admission, the successful candidates will report to the allotted University.
- The University will check online details of provisional admission offer (from ICAR) downloadable by the candidates for verification.
- After checking the original documents of the candidates, the university will issue the final admission letter onlineto the admitted candidates.
- If admission is given, then final admission letter will be generated.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admission
After the declaration of the result, the counselling process will be conducted through online mode.
There will be no other mode for the conduction of counselling. It will only be held through online mode. The all counselling dates will be published by the authority.
The admissions will be given on the basis of rank of the candidate on the merit list. It will be necessary to take part in online counselling to get admission in the agriculture universities/institutions.
Instructions Regarding ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling:
- The candidates will be strictly instructed to attend the online counselling after qualifying in the entrance examination.
- The admission will be offered only on the basis of entrance examination and counselling session.
- A separate category-wise merit list will be prepared by the council for the online counselling.
- Candidates will be advised to retain the three identical colour passport size photographs with name and date same as at the time of filling application form for admission procedure.
- Candidates will only get admission during the session for which the examination conducts. Candidates will not get the admission in the subsequent session.
- At the time of admission in the particular college, if the certificate produced by the candidate is found to be false, then the admission of the candidate will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Counselling:
List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counselling/admission:
- All certificates and mark sheets/grade reports, in original related to Class X and XII.
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate from the School last attended.
- In case of candidates from SC, ST and non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original Certificate as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate.
- e- Admit Card, hard copy of online application Form, Counseling Letter & Provisional Allotment letter issued by the ICAR to qualified candidates related to admission.
- Three recent and clear passport size color photographs with name and date same as uploaded on the Application Form.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or passport or ration card or bank passbook or any other valid Govt. Identity proof.
If you have any query of about ICAR AIEEA 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.