INI CET 2021: Counseling (Started), Merit List (Released), Admission
INI CET 2021 Seat Allotment Result (Open Round) has been released on 21st January 2021. INI CET is a national level combined PG medical entrance examination introduced for students seeking PG medical certificate from India. From the year 2021, all the renowned 6 years PG medical programmes of various medical/ dental institutions (AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS) have been replaced by the INI CET exam. Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) from now is organised by AIIMS, New Delhi for the aspirants seeking admission in PG medical (6 year) courses – MS, MD, M.Ch (6 years), DM (6 years) and MDS. Students successfully qualifying this exam are eligible for admission into AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions. Through this article, all the interested candidates in applying for INI CET 2021 can check complete information regarding its important dates, result etc.
INI CET 2021 Notifications – Seat Allotment Result Out (Open Round)
INI CET 2021 Seat Allotment Result (Open Round) has been released on 21st January 2021.Check here for counselling details.
INI CET 2021 Important Dates
Here candidates can check complete INI CET 2021 dates given below for various events:
|Events of INI-CET 2021||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|For MD/ MS/MDS/ DM/ M.Ch (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||29th September 2020|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||12th October 2020|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020 (by 5pm)|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||7th November 2020 (5 pm) to 10th November 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Status of final registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||13th November 2020|
|INI CET 2021 Exam||20th November 2020 (9 am to 12 noon)|
|Declaration of result||27th November 2020|
|Merit list||14th December 2020|
|Counselling Process||15th December 2020|
INI CET 2021 Result
The result of INI CET 2021 has been announced on 27th November 2020. Candidates can check the result details through online mode. INI CET 2021 result has been accessed through login. Merit List of the candidates has been provided on the website.
Only the candidate’s name who have qualified in the INI CET exam are included in the merit list/ result provided in the form of PDF.
INI CET 2021 Cut Off
Candidates will be able to check INI CET Cut Off on the website. The cut off will be released after the declaration of result. Cut off will be available category & course wise. The concerned authority will prepare cut off based on number of students appeared for the exam, difficulty level of the exam, number of total seats available, etc.
Only the candidates who will be able to secure the prescribed cut off will be eligible for counselling process.
INI CET 2021 Counselling
For INI CET 2021 Counselling, students have to fill online application form which has been released after the declaration of result. INI CET 2021 counselling has been held through online mode and candidates can get seats in various renowned medical institutions as applied by the candidate.
There are various rounds during participation in the counselling process. Students have to verify their documents and report at the allotted institutions.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
INI CET 2021 Application Form
Check here complete and detailed information with some important key instructions regarding INI CET 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill INI CET application form through online mode.
- The registration process is divided into two stages – Basic Registration & Final Registration.
- Students will also get a chance to check their status of registration after submission of application.
- Candidates can fill INI CET 2021 Registration form from 29th September 2020 to 10th October 2020.
- While applying for INI CET 2021, candidates should read all the instructions before filling the application form through online mode.
- Final Registration can be done from 9th October to 26th October 2020.
- Applicants must fill application form with valid and authentic details only as incorrect details may lead to rejection of form later.
- Candidates can also get correction facility for application form but change in category and choice of city is not be allowed after successful submission of registration fee.
- Applicants should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt safe for future reference.
- Application Fee can only be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI and Paytm gateways for transaction of INI CET 2021 Application Fee.
- Fee for General /OBC candidates is Rs.1500
- Fee for ST/ SC/ EWS candidates is Rs.1200
INI CET 2021 Application Correction
INI CET 2021 Application Form correction facility has been provided to the candidates after the completion of basic registration process. Candidates can change or edit details in the application form through online mode. The correction facility has been started from 9th October, 2020. Last date to make correction in details is till 26th October 2020.
Correction facility is applicable in almost every data of application form. However candidates can not be able to change examination centre city and category at any circumstances. So candidates are advised to check all details very carefully before final submission of application form & fee.
INI CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following we have provided INI CET eligibility criteria for 6 year PG medical courses:
- Qualifying Degree: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized Medical or Dental institution.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicant must have secured at least 55% marks for general & 50% for reserved category candidates in their last qualifying examination.
- Internship/ Training: Candidates should have completed 12 months internship before applying for INI CET 2021.
INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check details related to INI CET exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: INI CET Examination will be held through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- No of questions: 90 questions will be there in MDS paper and 200 questions in MD/ MS paper.
- Language: The paper will be available in the medium language of English.
- Marks: 90 marks paper will be of MDS and paper of 200 marks will be of MD/ MS.
- Time Duration: Paper of MDS will be of 90 minutes and MD/ MS paper will be of 180 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer. 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Check pattern distributed in table format:
|Subject||Duration||Number of Questions||Marks|
|MS/ MD||180 Min||200||200|
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
INI CET 2021 Syllabus for MDS/ MD/ MS course will contain questions from various subjects – Para clinical, pre clinical & clinical phase. Students can check complete syllabus from the website:
For Pre-Clinical Phase :
Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy.
Bio-chemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Food assimilation and nutrition, Metabolic pathways, Molecular Biology, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Hormones, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Environmental biochemistry, Immunology, cancer and cancer makers.
Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Environmental Physiology, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Visceral and motivational system, Sensory system, Motor system, Special Senses, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Yoga.
For Para-clinical Phase:
Community medicine, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, etc.
For Clinical Phase:
Community Medicine, Surgery and allied subjects (Anaesthesiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology and Orthopaedics), Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Gynaecology, Clinical postings.
INI CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can take help of below given INI CET preparation tips to score well and crack the entrance test:
- Go through the complete syllabus & pattern first.
- Make a strategy for the preparation of exam and start your preparation early.
- Make your concepts clear and note down in points.
- Revision is must so candidates must revise whatever they study for the exam.
- Attempt mock tests.
- Go through previous year papers & sample papers to know details about the exam.
INI CET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of INI CET 2021 has been released on 13th November 2020. Candidates can download the admit card through online mode. INI CET admit card can be obtained online through login. Candidates are provided complete exam instruction in the issued admit card.
The admit card is an important document which contains complete details of the appearing candidate. Students have to carry it with an original id proof to get entry into the examination hall.
Candidates can leave their comments below for further information or any query regarding INI CET 2021.