INI CET 2024 Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Instructions – Get Link Here
INI CET 2024 Admit Card will be released in first week of November 2023 for the January session. Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test is a newly introduced entrance examination by AIIMS, New Delhi. This exam is conducted for the candidate who wish to study medical or dental PG (6 years) programs from top medical colleges including JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER and NIMHANS. INI CET exam is held for admission to Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctorate of Medicine (DM), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and Master of Chirurgie (MCh). In this article, candidates can check all the details about INI CET Admit Card 2024 such as exam centre, important instructions etc.
INI CET 2024 Admit Card
INI CET 2024 Admit Card will be available in online mode only. The authority will not send the admit card through email or post, students will have to download it individually from the website. The admit card will be issued only to the candidates those have completed all the stages of the application process.
Admit card will contain important details such as the candidate’s name, exam centre, roll number and other related important instructions. It is a very important document to bring on the INI CET 2024 exam. Candidates must read all the instructions given on the hall ticket.
INI CET 2024 Admit Card Dates
Candidates must check the INI CET 2024 admit card & exam dates mentioned below:
For January Session 2024 (For MD/MS- 6 years):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Admit card release||1st week of November 2023|
|INI CET 2024 exam date||1st week of November 2023|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of November 2023|
|Counseling procedure||2nd week of December 2023|
For July Session 2024 (For MD/MS-6 years):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2024|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result declaration||4th week of May 2024|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2024|
How to Download INI CET 2024 Admit Card
The following are the steps to download the INI CET admit card 2024:
- Go to the website of INI CET (link will be available above).
- Click on the “Academic Courses”.
- Now, click on the INI CET (MD/MS/MCh-6 years/DM-6 years) link.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Press on the “Candidate Login” option.
- Enter the required details such as Registration ID, Examination Unique Code (EUC) Password and given Captcha code.
- Click on the “Admit card” link, candidates will be redirected to the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a multiple print out of it.
INI CET 2024 Admit Card Correction
Candidates will be required to check all the details carefully given on the admit card. In case, any discrepancy will be noticed by the applicant, they must immediately bring it to the notice of the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi through email. Applicants are suggested to send email through registered ID and also enter the registered ID and allotted Roll Number in the email.
Communication from unregistered ID will not be accepted by the authority. Also, candidates will have to inform authority within the respective time period as after that examination section will not attend the correction request.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
The INI CET 2024 admit card will include the details mentioned below:
- Candidate’s name
- INI CET 2024 roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam centre
- Exam date and time
- Exam day guidelines
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates must bring the following documents for verification on INI CET 2024 exam day:
- INI CET 2024 admit card
- Original photo identity proof i.e. Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving license/ PAN card etc.
- Two passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the application form).
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Password
In case candidates forget their password, they should follow the given steps to retrieve it:
- Visit the INI CET website.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter the asked details such as registration ID and phone number.
- Candidates will receive an OTP through SMS or Email.
- Fill the OTP at the vacant tab.
- The system will lead to reset the new password.
- Create a new password and click on the “Save” button.
INI CET 2024 Exam Centre
The following are the states and cities where INI CET 2024 exam will be held:
Important Instructions for Exam Day
Here are some of the important instructions, that the candidates must follow on INI CET 2024 exam day:
- To appear for the INI CET 2024 examination, it will be mandatory for the candidates to bring an INI CET admit card. Without a valid admit card no candidates will be able to appear for the examination.
- Candidates should not indulge with any kind of restricted activity at the time of appearing in the examination.
- No misbehavior will be tolerated by the authorities and strict actions will be taken against the candidate.
- Mobile phones (even in switched off), paper or any electronic equipment or programmable devices or pen drive or bluetooth devices or any other equipment will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Copying the questions, tearing of the scripts and other such kind of activities will lead to disqualification of the candidates.
- No eatable items such as fruits, snacks, food etc. will be allowed inside the examination hall.
In case of any other query related to INI CET 2024 Admit Card, you can put your queries in the comment section below.