Jain University Admission 2020: JET, Application Form (Open), Dates
Jain University 2020 Application Form is open for UG & PG courses. The admission will be offered in various courses as Engineering, Science, Management, Commerce, and many other language courses. The admissions offered in UG, PG and Research Programmes. A separate Jain Entrance Test (JET) will be conducted for providing admissions in UG & PG courses to the candidates. To know more regarding Jain University Admission 2020, including, important dates, application form, admission, counselling, etc, candidates should go through this article.
Jain University 2020 Notifications – Application Open
Jain University (JET) 2020 Application Form is open for UG & PG courses. Click Here to apply.
The courses offered under UG & PG programmes of Jain University 2020 are as follows:
B.Com (Regular/ Hons/ Professional), BBA, BA/ BA (Professional), B.Sc. (Regular/ Professional), BMS, B.Tech (Regular/ Lateral), and BCA. Various specializations of B.Tech courses is mentioned below:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
M.Com (Elective/ Professional), MCA (Elective/ Professional), M.Sc., M.Sc. IT, MA, M.Tech, MMS, and MBA.
In BMS course, the university offers following specializations:
- Aviation Management
- Branding and Entrepreneurship
- Strategy & Leadership integrated with US CSCA and Institute of Leadership & Management, UK
- Financial Services integrated with Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- International Business integrated with Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Tourism & Hospitality Management integrated with Institute of Hospitality, UK
- International Finance with CGMA-UK
- International Marketing integrated with Digital Marketing Institute, (Dublin), Ireland
Jain University Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding Jain University 2020 Important Dates:
|Application form availability||Open|
|Application form last date||July/ August 2020|
|Counselling process||August/ September 2020|
|Availability of application form||Open|
|Online application submission||July/ August 2020|
|Application form availability||18th November 2019|
|Submission of application form||April 2020|
|Hall ticket availability||20th April 2020|
|Exam Date||26th April 2020|
|Result declaration||27th April 2020|
|Counselling date||28th – 29th April 2020|
|Last Date for the Payment of 1st Installment||2nd May 2020|
Jain University 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check following details of Jain University 2020 Application Form:
- Jain University 2020 Application form can be filled through online mode.
- JET 2020 Application Form is open for both UG & PG courses.
- Candidates have to fill required personal & academic information to register in the university website.
- Candidates will have to upload recent passport size color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) in JPG or PNG format.
- Candidates must register with valid/ working email ID and mobile number.
- After submission, an application number will be generated.
- Do not send any hard copy of application form to the university.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of application form till admission process gets over.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through Coupons which will be purchased by cash at Admission office.
- Candidates are advised, if the application number will not be generated at the time of transaction but amount get debited, candidates must not generate new application.
Candidates must check the following Jain University Admission 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass ISC/CBSE/ PUC or equivalent board exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in class 12th can also apply.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% in qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: SC/ ST category candidates will be provided 5% of relaxation in marks.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma Holder’s candidates will also be eligible to apply for lateral entry admission.
- Entrance Score: JET or UNI GAUGE
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass PUC/ SYJC or 12th examination from recognized government board in any discipline.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: SC/ ST category candidates will be provided 5% relaxation in marks.
- Qualification: Candidates must complete minimum 3 years of graduation degree in any discipline.
- Percentage: Candidates must obtain atleast 50% marks in graduation (45% for SC/ ST category candidates).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply for admission.
- Compulsory: Candidates must score 70% marks in CAT/ CMAT/ XAT or 500 in MAT/ GMAT.
- Candidates who will not have valid national level score card must be appearing in JET (mandatory).
Jain University 2020 Admission Procedure
Jain University 2020 Admission procedure will be based on university exam & the national level exam. Candidates will have to appear in any of the entrance exam (compulsory) to get admission.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam & the details entered in the application form. After successfully filling the application form, the merit list will be published by the university for eligible candidates.
Jain University 2020 Entrance Exam (JET UG & JET PG)
Jain University 2020 Entrance exam is conducted as Jain Entrance Test (JET). It is conducted to offer admission in various UG & PG courses. University will conduct separate examination as JET UG & JET PG. Candidates will have to fill application form for appearing in the entrance exam. The application form for both exams has been released through online mode.
Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech (Lateral Entry) will not be offered through JET UG. The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode in Bangalore exam centre and in online mode at all other exam centres.
The exam duration will be two hours and thirty minutes. There will be no negative marking in the entrance test. The offline examination will be conducted at:
School of Commerce Studies
#44/4, District Fund Road,
Jayanagar 9th Block,
India – 560069
Online Exam Centres:
Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, New Delhi, Surat, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Cochin, Patna, Anantapur & Coimbatore.
Jain University 2020 Merit List/Result
The Jain University 2020 Merit List will be released on 27th April 2020. Candidates will be able to check it through website. Names of the candidates who will get short-listed will be appeared on the merit list. Candidates will be able to check their ranks in the merit list by providing the registration number.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the entrance exam & the academic records of the candidate. On the basis of merit list, candidates will have to appear in the counselling round.
Jain University 2020 Counselling
After merit list release, university will declare the Jain University 2020 counselling details. Short-listed candidates will have to attend the counselling session at the given venue. The process of admission will be started as per the admission dates prescribed for UG & PG programmes.
The counselling will be started from 28th April 2020. Candidates will have to attend counselling & bring original documents for the document verification. Candidates will have to bring following documents:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th/ PUC/ SYJC or equivalent Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from school/ college
- Migration certificate for Non-Karnataka candidates
- Residence proof
- Visa copy (for Foreign & NRI candidates)
- Aadhar Card/ Passport copy
- 2 recent stamp size and 2 passport size photograph
Jain University 2020 Admission
Candidates will have to go through GD & PI rounds for Jain University 2020 Admission. Candidates will have to qualify in both rounds for the final admission. Qualified candidates will be considered for final admission. Candidates will have to collect their admission offer letter after completion of counselling process.
Candidates will also have to submit admission payment in the admission process. The selected candidates will receive welcome letter with all relevant details & timings. It will be send to the candidates through email. It can also be collected from the admission office.
Candidates having any other queries related to Jain University Admission 2020, can ask us by leaving the comments below.