JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern, PCM/PCB Group – Get Marking Scheme
JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern provides idea to the candidates about the number of questions asked, number of sections, marking scheme and time duration. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is regulated by the JCECE Board. This exam will be conducted to offer admission to those students who willing to get admission in agriculture, forestry and other programmes provided by various colleges and universities in the state of Jharkhand. Here in this article, we have provided information related to JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern.
JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the detailed exam pattern of JCECE exam:
- Course: It will be conducted for B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, BV.Sc and BHMS.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology sections. Each section will contain total 50 questions.
- Question Paper Type: The question paper will comprises of multiple choice questions. Four options with single correct answer will be provided for each question. Candidates have to darken the correct answer only.
- Subjects: For PCM group, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects whereas for PCB group, the questions will arise from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology. Candidates appearing for PCMB group are needed to answer questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Language: The question paper will consist of two languages, English and Hindi.
- Mode of Exam: The JCECE exam will be conducted in online mode (computer based mode).
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response by the candidate.
- Negative Marking: In case of any incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
JCECE 2023 Admit Card will be released in last week of November 2023. It will be released via online mode. No other mode will be entertained. The Admit card contains the details of subject group and details of candidate’s such as Name, Father’s Name, Category, date of Birth, Photograph and name of centre allotted to them.
Admit card also consists of exam instructions. Candidates are advised to read & follow the instructions mentioned in the hall ticket.
Candidates must check the exam pattern of JCECE exam for different groups, through the table given below:
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Mathematics – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Bio-technology||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Biology/Bio-technology – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, Mathematics||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Biology/Bio-technology – 50, Mathematics – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
JCECE 2023 Syllabus
JCECE 2023 Syllabus will be prescribed by the JCECE Board. The paper in the exam consist of questions from various topics from Physics, Biology, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. Complete syllabus is set from 12th level.
Students must go through the syllabus to know about the topics for the preparation of exam.
JCECE 2023 Preparation Tips
Students must go through the JCECE preparation tips given below to get help for the exam:
- First of all go through all the details of JCECE prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a preparation strategy for the exam preparation.
- Practice by solving sample papers and previous years papers.
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Take mock tests to enhance your preparation.
- Take guidance from good books or experienced professionals for the preparation.
If you have any other queries related to JCECE 2023 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.
Appearing student of class 12 can apply the foam
Yes, but one must fulfill each eligibility norms.
What is marking scheme for jcece exam
One mark will be awarded for each correct response and 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Please tell me syllabus of b-tec lateral entry.
Is jcece will be conducted in online mode this year
JCECE exam will be organized via online mode.
Jeecup intrence cab niklega.
What was the cut off marks(with rank) for general in JCECE 2015 PCB??
Please reply soon.
Not announced yet.
Other state like Bihar take part in med. Jcece exam&how many seats reserved for other states please tell me
No, other statesstudents are not eligible.
No, other states students are not eligible.