JEE Main 2020 Mock Test, Practice Centres – Practice Mock Test Here
JEE Main 2020 Mock Test will be made available soon for practice for the 2020 session. NTA will provide the facility of mock test through online mode. NTA has decided to conduct the JEE Main 2020 examinations through online mode. NTA has also set up the Test Practice Centres (TPCs) for the practice of mock test. JEE Main is a national level examination conducted to offer admission in UG engineering and architecture courses. Here we have provided details about the JEE Main Mock Test 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Mock Test
The JEE Main 2020 exam will be conducted two times in a year. It has been organized from 6th to 9th January 2020 (January session) and for April session, it will be held on 3rd to 9th April 2020. The examination will be conducted through online (computer based test) mode.
So, candidates should be aware through the procedure of online test. Students can practice the mock test which will be released by NTA to get familiarize with the online test. NTA has also set up the test practice centre so that candidates can practice the mock test.
Candidates can register for practice centre via online mode. The TPCs will be operated on all Saturday’s/Sunday’s. The slot for Saturday will be from 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs and two slots of Sunday are from 11:00 to 14:00 Hrs and 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs. There is no limitation to register for TPCs.
How to Practice Mock Test
Candidates can practice mock test through the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, select your exam and paper (paper 1 or paper 2).
- Click on the button “Start Mock Test”.
- Now, fill the required details, i.e. username and password.
- Click on the ‘Login” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Tick on the declaration box and click on “Proceed” button.
- The mock test will be started on your screen.
- Now, practice the mock test and analyze your performance.
How to Register for Practice Centres
Students from rural areas and other can practice mock test by registering for practice centres. Below we have mentioned the steps to register for TPCs:
- Click on the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Provide your Google or Facebook details for log in.
- After login, fill personal details and upload images of photograph and ID proof.
- Now, fill the contact, academic & exam details.
- Now, choose the five test centres from the available list.
- The test practice centers are allotted on first come first serve basis.
If you have any other queries about JEE Main 2020 Mock Test, you may leave your queries below.