JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application (Out), Registration – Apply Here
JIMPER MBBS 2023 NEET Application Form has been released. Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has replaced its JIPMER MBBS exam with NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). NEET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) every year.
Candidates seeking admission in JIPMER MBBS course have to appear & qualify NEET entrance examination. The qualified candidates will get admission in MBBS courses in Karaikal and Puducherry campus. The application form will be available in January 2023. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2023.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form – Released (MBBS)
JIPMER MBBS (NEET UG) 2023 Application Form has been released. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form with some instructions given below:
- The JIPMER MBBS 2023 NEET application form has been released on 6th March 2023.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, phone number, exam centre, etc.
- Application form for JIPMER MBBS 2023 is available through online mode.
- After entering the details, candidate must upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature.
- The authority has released the correction facility for the candidates from 8th to 10th April 2023.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 6th April 2023.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking, or UPI.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The application fee for different category are as follows:
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs.1000/-|
|Outside India||Rs. 9500/-|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2023 is provided below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be Indian citizen/ OCI/ PIO and foreign national to be eligible for exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2023.
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: To be eligible for exam, candidates must have passed with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in final year in 2023 are eligible to apply for exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for JIPMER MBBS (NEET) 2023 below:
|NEET 2023 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form available||6th March 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application form||6th April 2023|
|Fee submit on the last date||6th April 2023|
|Application form correction||8th to 10th April 2023|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||4th May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
How to Apply for JIPMER MBBS 2023
Here are step by step instructions given for filling the online application form for JIPMER MBBS 2023:
- Visit the website (link is provided above).
- Candidates have to ensure that email id and mobile number in online application form.
- The authority will send the information on the registered email id or SMS on registered mobile number.
- After login, system generated application number and password is created.
- Then fill the application form with details such as personal, choosing the question paper medium, exam cities, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents i.e., Passport size photograph, signature, left and right-hand thumb impression, category certificate, and PWD certificate.
- The size of scanned photograph must be between 10 kb and 200 kb and in JPG format.
- The scanned signature size must be between 4 kb and 30 kb in specified format.
- The size of scanned copy of Category certificate, PWD certificate, class 10th certificate should be between 50 KB and 300 KB.
- After entering the details candidate have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates are also requested to download and install the “SANDES” application to receive notification from NTA.
- After completing the payment transaction successfully, candidate must review the details and submit the form.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any query related to JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form.