Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form (Till 26th May) – Apply Here
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form can be filled till 26th May 2022 through online mode only. Karnataka Polytechnic admission procedure is a state level admission Process conducted every year by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. The admission procedure will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various Diploma Courses of Govt. and Private polytechnic Institution across the Karnataka State. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their marks in required examination. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on Karnataka Polytechnic Application form 2022.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form – Till 26th May
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form can be filled till 26th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for examination.
- Eligible candidates are able to submit their Karnataka polytechnic Application form from 19th May 2022 through online mode.
- The details filled by applicants in Karnataka polytechnic Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit Karnataka polytechnic application form before 26th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled Karnataka polytechnic Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Karnataka Polytechnic Application form fee can be payable through Both online and offline mode.
- Candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Gateways and SBI challan Facility for transaction of Karnataka Polytechnic Application Fee.
The complete fee structure of Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2022 will be as follows:
|Reserve Category Candidates||Rs.50/-|
Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Polytechnic Examination 2022:
- Nationality: Only Indian national citizen will be allowed to apply for the Karnataka Polytechnic 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualify their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for Karnataka Polytechnic admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete registration dates for Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Registration Form:
|Application process||19th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||26th May 2022|
|Merit list releases||28th May 2022|
|Counselling starts from||30th May 2022|
How to Apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 (link is available above).
- After visiting the admission portal of Karnataka polytechnic, click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required in Karnataka Polytechnic Registration Form, candidates will have to login into the application form for final submission.
- Now fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Academic, Address etc. and submit them.
- Candidates must fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form with utmost caution, as there won’t be any correction facility for application form.
- After submitting all required details in Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form, candidates will be asked to upload required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in the Karnataka Polytechnic Application form must be within prescribed size and format.
- After submitting all required documents in Karnataka Polytechnic Application form, candidates will have to submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select your payment gateways and mode, then fill all required details accordingly and then proceed the transaction for Karnataka PolytechnicApplication Form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, seek the printout of filled KarnatakaPolytechnic application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query about Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form.