KCET 2022 Application (Re-Started), Registration – Apply Online Here
KCET 2022 Registration has been re-started from 11th June 2022. The Karnataka Common test (KCET) is a state level entrance examination conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year. The examination is conducted for candidates seeking admission in various professional UG courses at Government and Private colleges across the Karnataka state. Here in this article, we provide the complete details with latest updates on KCET Application Form 2022.
KCET 2022 Application Form – Re-started
KCET 2022 Registration has been re-started from 11th June 2022. Last date to register is till 13th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Click here for notice.
KCET 2022 Registration has been re-opened till 7th June 2022 (6 pm) for candidates who are not able to download admit cards.. Click here to apply.
Click here for notice.
KCET 2022 Application Form has been re-started. Candidates can apply till 2nd June 2022 (5 pm). Click here to apply.
Click here for notice.
KCET 2022 Notification has been released for CBSE students who are unable to register. Click here for notice.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the complete information with some key instructions on KCET 2022 Application Form:
- Applicant are advise to confirm their eligibility before applying for the KCET 2022, as only eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Eligible candidates can submit their KCET 2022 Application Form from 18th April 2022 through online mode.
- Authority has released the KCET application form with correction facility as well though correction facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by candidates in KCET application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must finally submit their KCET application form before 20th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- KCET Application fee can be payable through both online and offline mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction and Challan/Demand Draft Facility for offline transaction of KCET Application Form.
The complete fee structure for KCET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 2A, 3B||Rs. 500|
|SC, ST, CAT- I||Rs. 250|
|Female candidates of Karnataka state||Rs. 250|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||Rs. 750|
|Outside India||GM||Rs. 5000|
KCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for KCET Application Form 2022:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 45% Marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects with any one of chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology to be eligible for admission.
For B.Arch. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For B. Pharma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% Marks for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants with either PCM/PCB subjects in their qualifying examination can apply for admission.
KCET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the official registration dates for KCET Registration Form 2022:
|Application starts from||18th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||6th May 2022|
|Re-starting of the application form||11th June to 13th June 2022|
|Editing of application details||21st to 24th May 2022|
|Submission of special category original certificates||2nd June to 8th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||30th May 2022|
|Date of KCET 2022 exam||16th, 17th & 18th June 2022|
How To Apply For KCET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling KCET online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of KCET 2022. (link is available above).
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the KCET registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- After the submission of registration form, candidates will have to login into the KCET Application Form.
- Now fill the application form with all required details including Personal Details, Address, Academic record etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicant in KCET Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it could be required at the time of verification rounds.
- After submitting all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit some documents including Photograph, Signature, Category etc.
- The documents uploaded by candidates in application form must be within prescribed size and format.
- The category certificate will be applicable for reserved category candidates only.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select the payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and complete the transactions.
- Once transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled KCET Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for more query or any further information about KCET 2022 Application Form.