Kerala ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Kerala ITI 2020 Application Form will be released from the third week of June 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Kerala. Any entrance examination is not conducted for providing admission in ITI institutes. Candidates will be selected based on the merit list. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Kerala ITI application form 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Kerala ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates can read following details about the Kerala ITI 2020 application form:
- Application form will be released through the online mode. Offline facility will not be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the third week of June 2020.
- Fill details like personal, education, communication and other in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Application form will be filled till the third week of July 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout safe for other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay application fee of Rs.100.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
- Application fee will be charged as per the officials.
Kerala ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Kerala ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates age should be minimum 14 years.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th/ 10th / 12th level examination form any recognized board of Kerala state.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have secured 35% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Certificate: Candidates should have a minimum in pre degree for computer and STP courses.
Kerala ITI 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can get all Kerala ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||3rd week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of July|
|Declaration of merit list||1st week of August|
How to Apply for Kerala ITI 2020
In this section candidates can read complete procedure about the Kerala ITI 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Go through the registration link and fill registration details.
- Fill your name, email ID and mobile number and click on ‘submit’ button.
- A message will be send to your registered email ID.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Fill details including educational, personal, communication and etc. in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload the required documents like passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- At last pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through the above mentioned article, candidates should check all the details about the Kerala ITI 2020 application form. Candidates must check eligibility criteria, application filling procedure and other details about the application form. Fill all the details carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. After submission of the application form any correction facility will not be provided by the authority.
If you have any other query about the Kerala ITI 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.