KIIT University 2021 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Here
KIIT University 2021 Application Form has been released for various UG & PG level courses from 10th December 2020. KIIT will be organized by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It is a university level entrance exam through which admission will be offered into BBA, B.Tech., BCA, B.Sc., B.Arch., Bachelors of Design and other courses. Admission will be also offered by university on the basis of national level scores such as NEET UG for MBBS/ BDS, NEET PG for MD/ MS and NATA for B.Arch. course. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding KIIT University Application Form 2021.
KIIT University 2021 Application Form – Released
KIIT University 2021 Application Form has been released from 10th December 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding KIIT University Registration:
- Application form for KIIT University 2021 has been made available through both online as well as offline mode.
- For B.Tech. & other courses, candidates can submit the application form from 10th December 2020 till 31st March 2021.
- For MBA course, the application form can be filled till 10th January 2021.
- While filling application form of KIIT University 2021, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number, so it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- The offline application form in the form of Demand Draft (DD) must be sent to following address:
The director, Admission, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneshwar,
Odisha 751024, India
- Candidates can submit application fee through any online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method can be used via online mode.
- For offline mode, DD must be drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1250/- for all category candidates for MBA course.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
KIIT University Eligibility Criteria
Check following eligibility norms before applying for KIIT University:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ she must be born on or after 1stJuly 1997.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for KIIT University.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify B.Tech./ B.E in engineering & technology from any recognized board or university.
- Scores: Candidates will be able to apply on the basis of GATE scores.
KIIT University 2021 Application Dates
Go through following table for KIIT University application dates:
For B.Tech. & other courses:
|Application form releases||10th December 2020|
|Submission of application form||31st March 2021|
|Exam date||14th to 23rd April 2021|
|Application form releases||Started|
|Last date to receive application form (applying through national level test scores)||10th January 2021|
|Submission of application form||10th January 2021|
|KIIT management course||16th to 18th January 2021|
How to Apply for KIIT University
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for KIIT university:
- Visit official site (Link is provided above)
- Fill details such as candidates name, phone number, mail ID etc.
- Also select course as per your choice.
- Now a confirmation text & mail will be sent to it.
- Fill other asked educational, address etc details in the application form.
- After that upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now click on the, “Submit” option.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above KIIT University 2021 Application Form article for details regarding form, its fee and much more. Candidates must also make sure to go through mentioned eligibility as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to go through complete step by step procedure while applying to avoid any kind of rejection/ cancellation of form.
If you have any other queries regarding KIIT University Application Form 2021, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.