CAT 2020/2021 Answer Key, Procedure, Responses – Get Here
CAT 2020 Answer Key will be released in November 2020. The CAT (Common Admission Test) is management entrance examination organized at national level. This exam is conducted by various IIMs rotationally for selecting students for admissions in various management programmes. It will be organized by Indian Institute of Managment (IIMs). The CAT Score card will be considered by the top management institutions and B-schools like IIMs, IITs, NITs and many others. Through this article, candidates can check detailed information about CAT Answer Key 2020/2021.
CAT 2020/2021 Answer Key
Students will be able to get the answer key through online process. The answer key comprises of all the correct answers of the questions asked in the CAT entrance test. With the help of answer key students can judge their performance in the entrance test. After clearing the entrance test, students will get eligible for the other admission rounds organized by respective college authority.
Candidate’s responses will be released in December 2020. Candidates will be able to view their responses and question papers through login.
CAT 2020/2021 Answer Key Date
The CAT examination will be organized by the authority on 29th November 2020. The CAT Answer Key 2020/2021 along with question papers will be released in November 2020. The last date to submit the objection will be December 2020. The CAT 2020 result will be declared in January 2020. The answer key will be downloaded through online mode.
Admissions Closing Shortly
How to Download the Answer Key
Here we have mentioned some simple steps to download the CAT answer key:
- Visit the answer key link (link will be provided above).
- A login window will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details like “User ID” and “Password”.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the answer key and compare your answers.
- Students are advised to take extra printouts the answer key and keep it safe for further use.
How to Submit Objection
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to submit their objection against answer key:
- Click on the answer key link (link will be given above).
- Enter your login details like User ID and Password and submit it.
- Click on the “Objection Form” tab.
- Click on the “+” sign to add an objection.
- After entering details, click on the “Submit and Pay the Objection Fee” option.
- Rs. 1200/- objection fee will be charged for each question.
- Pay the objection fee.
- Candidates must take printout of the submitted objection for further use.
CAT 2020/2021 Result
The authority will release the result through online mode on the website. CAT 2020/2021 Result will be announced in January 2020. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their login details. Candidates should download their CAT 2020 score card to get admission into various management institutions. Save the score card till the admission not completed.
After the announcement of the result, candidates will go to the desired institution & get admission. Each Institution has its own admission & selection procedure. CAT 2020 Selection Process will be done on the basis of scores, cut off & eligibility criteria. Candidates have to qualify the Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD) and Written Ability Test (WAT) round to get admission into respective college.
If you have any queries regarding CAT 2020/2021 Answer Key, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.