KIIT University Admission 2023: Counselling (Open), Application
KIIT University 2023 Reporting can be done on 16th August 2023. Counselling Result has been released for Phase III. sarKalinga Institute of Industrial Technology conducts its own entrance exam called KIITEE. This is a university level admission procedure which offers admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. To get admission, candidates needs to appear in KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam). Admission is offered in various courses i.e. BBA, B. Tech, BA LLB, B.Arch., etc. Candidates can also get admission based on various national level exam like NEET UG, NATA, NEET PG etc. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about KIIT Admission 2023 such as application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, etc.
KIIT University 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out
KIIT University 2023 UG & PG Allotment status has been released. Reporting can be done till 16th August 2023. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about KIIT University Admission 2024 from here.
KIIT University 2023 Result is available on 28th April 2023 though login for Phase I. Check here for result details.
KIIT Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam name||KIIT Admission 2023|
|Full form||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Type of exam||UG and PG level|
Check the various courses of KIIT under UG and PG programmes:
- UG Courses: Sc., B.Arch., B. Des., LLB, BCA, B. Tech, etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, MCA, MTech., Master of Public Health, Mass Communication, LLM, and various others.
KIIT University 2023 Exam Date
Check the official exam date for KIIT University 2023 provided below:
|Start date of online application form||10th December 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||5th April 2023 (Phase I)|
5th May 2023 (Phase II)
|Slot Booking||1st to 5th April 2023|
|Admit card availability||–|
|KIIT 2023 Exam Date||14th to 18th April 2023 (Phase I)|
14th to 18th May 2023 (Phase II)
|Result Declaration||22nd April 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling||Started|
For MBA course:
|Application form release||–|
|Last date to submit application form||–|
|KIIT MBA exam||–|
KIIT University 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about KIIT University 2023 application form given below:
- The application form for KIIT University has been made available via online mode.
- The application form for B.Tech course has been released from 10th December 2022.
- Candidates need to enter all the details required in the application form such as Personal and Education, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like signature and passport size photograph in prescribed format.
- Candidates must check the details filled in the form carefully as, there will be no correction facility provided after submission of the application.
- The last date to submit the application form for B.Tech course is till 5th May 2023(Phase II).
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- For online mode candidate can be paid through credit card/ debit card, and net banking.
- The fee for MBA courses is Rs 1250/-. There is no application fee for B.Tech course.
- For offline mode candidate can pay by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “KIIT school of management”, payable at Bhubaneshwar in the given address:
The Director, Admission, KIIT university,
Koel campus, Bhubaneshwar,
Odisha 751024, India
How to Apply for KIIT Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of KIIT 2023 (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ Button.
- Step-3: Fill the application form by entering details like your name, mobile number, email id.
- Step4: Enter the captcha and click on submit button.
- Step5: Upload all the required documents according to instructions.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode for MBA course.
- Step7: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
KIIT University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for KIIT University 2023:
For B.Tech courses:
- Qualification: The candidates must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidate should have born on or after 1st July 2002.
- Subject: Candidate must have pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 60% marks in PCM subjects taken together.
For BCA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass intermediate in any stream from any recognized board.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible.
- Subject: Candidate must have Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th class.
For MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduate from any recognized university or institutions.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent.
- Subject: The candidate must have Mathematics either in 12th or graduation level as one of the subjects.
KIIT University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for KIIT University 2023 is based on the university level entrance exam and national level entrance exam scores. KIIT conducts the KIITEE exam for candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech, M.Tech and other courses.
For admission into Medical courses it is on the basis of NEET scores. After completing the exam candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in entrance exam for further counselling procedure.
KIIT University 2023 Entrance Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam is held through online mode. KIITEE exam is conducted for different courses and in different dates. Candidates get admission for different courses except MBBS, PG Dental and BDS courses.
For MBBS, PG Dental, and BDS courses admission is based on NEET UG and PG valid scores. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and the examination has been held in English language.
KIIT University 2023 Result
The KIIT Result for B.Tech course has been declared on 22nd April 2023. The result is based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The separate merit list is prepared for different courses.
The candidate can check the result by entering their application number. Those candidates whose name appear in merit list will get selected for counselling procedure. If there is tie in scores then inter-se-merit list will prepare for seat allocation.
KIIT University 2023 Counselling
KIIT University counselling procedure is commenced from the 29th April 2023 for B.Tech course. The candidate are allotted seats based on the merit list. The counselling process is conducted through online mode.
Candidates who participate in counselling, first come first serve procedure will be applied. Candidates have to bring their original document and photocopy documents for verification round.
- Admit card
- 10th class certificate
- 12th marksheet and certificate
- Rank card
- Diploma certificate
- Graduation certificate
If you have any doubt or query related to KIIT Admission 2023, then you can ask us in comment box below.