MAH CET 2018: MAH MBA CET Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Process
MAH CET 2018 Final Merit Status has been released on 15th July 2018. It is a state level entrance test for admission to PG management courses. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Through MAH-CET, candidates can get admission to MMS & MBA courses. Here, candidates can check details about the MAH CET 2018 counselling, cut off, admission, etc.
MAH CET 2018 Notifications:
MAH CET 2019 Application Form has been released from 11th January 2019. Check here for MAH CET 2019.
Get all the latest update & notifications about MAH CET 2018 Counselling & Admission Procedure.Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Final Merit Status has been released on 15th July 2018.Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II has been released on 14th July 2018.Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II has been started from 10th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I has been released on 5th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I has been started from 3rd July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Final Merit List has been released on 2nd July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Provisional Merit List has been released on 29th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Counselling Registration Last Date has been extended till 28th June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
MAH CET 2018 Result for withheld candidates has been declared on 19th May 2018. Check here for result details.
MAH CET 2018 Result & Result Summary has been declared on 19th March 2018. Check here for result details.
Click here to check MAH CET 2018 Notification.
Click here to check MAH CET 2018 Information Bulletin.
MAH CET 2018 Mock Test is available now for practice. Click here for mock test.
MAH CET 2018 Admit Card has been released on 28th February 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MAH CET 2018 Application Form has been closed now. Candidates can take printcopy of the application till 4th March 2018.Check here for application form.
MAH CET 2018 Examination will be organized on 10th & 11th March 2018. Click here to check details.
MAH CET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details has been released now. Click here to check details.
MAH CET 2018 Notice for Important Documents Require from the Candidates for Admission under Technical Education (for 2018-19 academic session) has been released. Click here to check the notice.
MAH CET Exam Dates 2018
Candidates can check the official exam date of MAH CET 2018 below:
|Online registration starts from||22nd January 2018|
|Last date of online registration||17th February 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for printing your application||4th March 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release||28th February 2018|
|MAH CET Entrance Exam||10th & 11th March 2018|
|Result Declaration||19th March 2018|
|Counselling starts from||7th June 2018|
MAH CET Result
Candidates can check their MAH-CET 2018 results on 19th March 2018. The result specifies the candidate’s marks secured in the written entrance examination. The admission are offered on the basis of the result of MAH CET. Candidates can check the result through online mode.
MAH CET Admission Process 2018
Candidates have to fill the admission form to register for admission in the state of Maharashtra. Every year, the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) has been conducted by the competent authority for allotting seats to the candidates. The counselling process will take place on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s score in the entrance exam.
MAH CET Application Form 2018
- Eligible candidates can fill the MAH CET 2018 application form through online mode only.
- The application form was started from 22nd January to 17th February 2018 (Extended).
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- Fee Payment is the last step of the application procedure.
- There was no need to send the application by post or any other mode.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application till 4th March 2018.
- The application fee was paid by Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The fee was non-refundable and non-transferable.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates can proceed to fill the application form :
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed minimum 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (45% for OBC/PD belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
MAH CET 2019 is a state level examination organized by the the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. It will be conducted to offer admission in PG management courses offered by various colleges in Maharashtra state. The entrance test will be conducted in the month of March 2019.
MAH CET Admit Card
MAH CET Admit Card is available online and can be accessed through the website. Admit card has been released on 28th February 2018. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket is also be sent through email/SMS. Admit card contains the hall ticket number, candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, and some important instructions regarding the exam.
MAH CET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode in multiple session.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice questions.
- Total Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: Examination will be of two and half hours (150 minutes).
- Language: The paper medium will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect response, no marks will be deducted.
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50|
MAH CET Syllabus
The syllabus is comprised of the topics from the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Abstract Reasoning. The question paper will be prepared to check the aptitude and candidates proficiency in English. The detail syallbus is given here:
- This shall include the questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. This test is designed to assess the candidate’s ability skills such as how to interpret number sequences or the relationships and questions based on verbal reasoning.
- This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs, and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
- This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on the understanding of the contents of the passage and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
If candidates have any doubt about MAH CET 2018, they can leave their queries in the comment box.