MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus – Check Here
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern will be released soon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra every year organizes the entrance test of MAH CET. This entrance test is conducted to offer admission into various government or private colleges of Maharashtra in MMS/MBA professional PG degree programmes. Candidates must qualify the entrance test with minimum qualification marks to get admission successfully. Through this article candidates will get to know the complete exam pattern of MAH CET 2020.
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
MAH CET 2020 Entrance test will be conducted on 14th March 2020. Candidates must go through the complete information brochure available online on the website to know the exam pattern.
Check the details of MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern for MBA/MMS Programmes below:
- Exam Mode: MAH CET 2020 test will be conducted in Online CBT mode.
- Medium Language: The medium language of the paper will be in English.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance exam will have total of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Time Duration: Total time allotted to complete the paper will be of 150 minutes.
- Subjects:The questions in the exam paper will be from the subjects of Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
Below we have discussed various details in table:
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks for each question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
MAH CET 2020 Marking Scheme
Check below the marking scheme of MAH CET 2020:
- The question paper of MAH CET 2020 will be of total 200 marks.
- Logical Reasoning section will be of total 75 marks, Abstract Reasoning – 25, Quantitative Aptitude – 50 and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension – 50 marks.
- +1 mark will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of MH CET 2020 for MBA/MMS programmes can be checked by the candidates through the website. The question paper will contain questions from the subjects of Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
This section will include various questions to know how fast and accurate candidates can work withnumbers, understand various arithmetic problems involvingratio and proportion, percentage, etc. and do numerical calculations. This entrance exam helps to measure candidate’s power ofquantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This section shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Candidate’s English Language ability will be tested through questions on vocabulary, grammar, synonyms,sentence completion, comprehension of passages, antonyms, understanding of the contents of the passage and choice of appropriate phrases,words,expressions and similar language skills.
Logical / Abstract Reasoning
This section will contain questions to measure how quickly and accurately candidates can think.This exam is designed to measure the candidate’s ability skills such as how to interpret number sequences or the relationships and questions based on verbal reasoning.
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates before starting the preparation of exams. Through the exam pattern, candidates will get to know various details like number of questions, type of questions, exam mode, marking scheme etc.
If you have any query regarding MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section below.