MH CET Law 2023 Application (Extended) – Apply for 3 Years LLB
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form has been extended till 20th April 2023 for 3 yrs LLB. It is made available through online mode. Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test (MH CET) is a state level entrance exam conducted once every year. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in Law programmes.
The exam is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. MH CET Law offers admission in various courses like LLB 3 year and LLB 5-year degree course. The qualified candidates will get admission in various private and government college/ university across the Maharashtra state. In this article we have provided complete details about MH CET Law Application Form 2023.
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form – Extended (3 Yrs LLB)
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form has been extended till 20th April 2023 for LLB 3 Years. Click here to apply.
MH CET Law 2023 Application Form can be filled till 23rd March 2023 for LLB 5 Years. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2023
- MIT WPU 2023 Application Closing Soon.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology 2023 Application Closing Soon.
Following are the details about MH CET Law 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The MH CET Law 2023 Application form has been available through online mode.
- The application form for MH CET Law 2023 for 5-year LLB course has been released on 1st March to 23rd March 2023.
- Candidates have to enter details like name, email id, phone number, educational details, etc. in application form.
- MH CET Law 2023 application form for 3-year LLB course has been released from 15th March & will be continued till 4th April 2023.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- The correction facility will be available from April 2023 for both the course.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking for the transaction.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable.
The application fee for MH CET Law 2023 is as follows:
|CET Fee for Open Category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT-|
Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-Creamy and Layer Certificate
MH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for MH CET 2023 given below:
For 5 Year Law Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th intermediate from any recognised board in India or Outside India.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidates must score at least 45% marks for General, EWS, OMS, 40% for SC/ ST and 42% marks for SBC and OBC in aggregate.
- Appearing: Those who are appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible for the entrance exam.
For 3 Year Law Course:
- Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation degree in any course from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must score are at least 45% for General, EWS, OMS, 40% for SC/ ST and 42% marks for SBC & OBC in qualifying exam.
MH CET Law 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for MH CET Law 2023 provided below:
|Events||5 Year LLB||3 Year LLB|
|Online application form submission||1st March 2023||15th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||23rd March 2023||20th April 2024|
|Date of Exam||20th April 2023||2nd & 3rd May 2023|
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2023
Here are step-by-step instructions for filling the online application form for MH CET Law 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- To register click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter the basic details like name, contact details, email id and registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Save and Next” tab.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, applying for the paper, choosing the examination cities, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents photograph, signature in specified format and size.
- The scanned size of photograph should be between 20 KB to 50 KB with dimension (200*230 pixels in preferred).
- The scanned size of signature should be between 10KB to 20KB with dimension (140*60 pixels is preferred).
- Click on Preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submission.
- Candidate must modify the details and click on “Final Submit only” after verifying the details.
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The fee will be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- The confirmation page of online application form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any query related to MH CET Law 2023 Application Form you can ask in comment section below.