MH CET Law Eligibility 2018, Age Limit, Qualification Criteria

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply Online for BA LL.B./BBA LL.B. from Uttaranchal University. Click Here

MH CET law 2018MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria 2018 is important to read before applying for exam. If candidate is eligible then only he/she can apply. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law (MAH CET law) is managed by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. MH CET Law entrance exam offers the admission into 5 years of LLB and 3 years of LLB regular programmes. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various law institutions in the state. In this article, candidates can check the complete MH CET Law 2018 Eligibility Criteria in detail.

Get latest news & updates about MH CET Law 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates those fulfill the complete eligibility criteria can appear in the MH CET Law 2018 entrance exam.

Candidature Type:

All India Candidature: Candidates of Indian National & having completed SSC & HSC from outside Maharashtra state belonging to all categories are eligible in this category.

Minority Candidature: Candidates completed SSC & HSC from Maharashtra state  & have Maharashtra domicile or born in Maharashtra belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community within the State as issued by the Government are eligible to apply.

NRI Candidature: Candidates those fulfill the eligibility clauses given for the NRI candidates are eligible. They don’t have to apply for CET.

Foreign Candidate or OCI or PIO Candidature: Candidates those come under this category can also apply on fulfilling the complete eligibility clauses. They don’t have to apply for CET.

Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature: The children of citizens, those shifted from Jammu & Kashmir to any part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir can apply.

Maharashtra State Candidature: Candidates can claim only one type of Maharashtra State Candidature which is mentioned below.

• Type A: A candidate who born in Maharashtra or having domicile of Maharashtra.
  • Type B: The father or mother of a candidate is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
  • Type C: The father or mother of a candidate is employed in Government of India or posted or reported in duty in Maharashtra state before the last date of submission application form for CAP.
  • Type D: The father or mother of a candidate is an employee of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.
  • Type E: Candidates those passed SSC or HSC or equivalent examination from a recognized institution from a divided Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.

Age Criteria:

• Lower Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 years (22 years for SC/ST of Maharashtra only) as on 1st July 2018.
  • Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to appear in both the exams.

Qualification Criteria:

For 5 years LLB course:

• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the SSC(+2) or its equivalent examination such as (11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from the recognized board of Maharashtra state or from outside.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidates must have the 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks for reserved categories of Maharashtra state).
  • Candidates, those complete their 12th class from Distance or Correspondence method, they can also apply. (gap of not less than Two Years between 10th Std. (SSC) and 12th Std.(HSC))
  • Candidates who obtained 10 Std./Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a Single Sitting Examination without having any Basic Qualification (1st To 9th Standard of Schooling) are not eligible.
  • Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply.

For 3 years LLB course:

• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have the graduate or post graduate degree in any stream from any of the recognized university of Maharashtra or India.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).

Note: Candidates those belong to the outside of Maharashtra state will be eligible to apply and they will be considered as Open Category candidates irrespective of the caste/category.

If you have any query related to the MH CET Law Eligibility 2018, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.

1. sameer wadelkar says:

My age is 340now I am eligible for the mhcet 2019 exam plz give suggestions sir.

2. Subrata says:

I complete my 10+2 in 2017 can i eligible mh cet law 2019?

3. Diya Vaya says:

Dear Sir

I am NRI student and have done my CBSE 12th in Dubai (UAE).
    Do I need to appear for MHCET exam.
    Please advice.

4. Chetan bambole says:

My age is 23 now I am eligible for the mhcet 2019 exam plz give suggestions sir

5. Amar says:

Sir i am domicile and graduated from Maharashtra facing problem with cap registration llb 3 year i have completed my post graduation from meghalaya university and wish to apply with same but when they tell to select district of post graduation there my post graduation dist. is not available as it is meghalaya so please help me with it.

6. Sandhya says:

In one year how many times Law entrance exam will be conducted

7. sandhya says:

hlo sir while i was filling form for counselling i forget to mention my religion and submit my form without mentioning religion so there is any problem in this and if it is then what is the solution of this problem

8. Xyz says:

I was not born in Maharashtra but did my class X and XII from Maharashtra. Can I consider myself to be domiciled in Maharashtra

9. 3 year llb admission says:

i have scored 42 % in Mhcet exam for 3 year llb,
    whether i am eligible for llb admission.
    please mention the link or site for online admission or college for admission

10. Aachal Sahu says:

i have score 48 marks in MH CET law online examination , so i am eligible for llb 3 years cours.

11. Madhu says:

Hello
    I have cleared all my Exams from open Universities,i.e 10th,12th
    And Graduation with Distance Education with 75%
    Also have appeared for MH-CET and have scored 56.
    Will I Be able to Join 3Ys llb.

12. rana atram says:

sir ,i got 47 marks in cet .i am from st category can i get admision

13. Abdul aziz says:

Sir I passed my bachelor’s of art with 89% I want to do LLB but I didn’t appear for MHCET.Can I get admission without MHCET For three year law course LLB
    Please guide me I need admission in Maharashtra
    Thanks

14. pooja salve says:

sir i have 35 marks in cet llb 5 years exam 2018 so can i elegible to this examination tell me about his procedure

15. Ashok Dedhia says:

Whether a student who has completed B.Com. from IDOL, Open and Distance Learning program of Mumbai University, can apply for MH CET for three year law examination?

16. Asmita Taware says:

What is age limit

17. Fatima says:

Can i fill this form today

18. Mustafa says:

The total aggregate of my bcom result is above 45 % but in sem 6 i hav scored 43% so m i eligible ? The 45% should be the overal aggregate or even 45% required in sem 6 ?

19. Yogesh Jagdamba Prasad Mishra says:

Hi,

I have appeared my BSC this year therefore while entering details in qualification I am selecting “Appearing” option but after clicking on “Save & Next” button its giving error as code “E605” even after entering all the mandatory fields correctly.
    Please let me know where I am wrong.

20. Vipsyana says:

Hi recently i hve competed exam i got 63 score.in that score card you mentioned that downloand CAP application form and eligibility criteria but im unable to see that form.can u please send me the link that where i need to download CAP application form

21. sanjay bhalerao says:

Respected Sir,
    I am graduated with 44% in BA and I am from General Open Category student. Please inform me whether I am eligible for applying for the MH CET Law examination 2018 or not?
    Waiting for your reply.
    I would like to appear for the MHCET Law Examinatioon-2018

22. Nadeem says:

Hi,

Is it true that application for 3 yrs course can be filed till 16th May 2018

23. Balwant Bhope says:

Respected Sir,
    I am graduated with 44% but I have passes M.A. Postgraduate with 50% of Marks from Maharashtra and I am from General Open Category student. Please inform me whether I am eligible for applying for the MH CET Law examination or not?
    Waiting for your reply.
    I would like to appear for the MHCET Law Examinatioon-2018

24. Aditya Ghadge says:

Recently i have given mh cet lAw 5 yrs course and my score is 57 in mh cet law can you please help me how should i fill cap form

25. Rutuja Kondhare says:

I want to ask that I have score 60 marks in mh cet law online examination.So am I eligible for llb 5 years course