MH CET Law 2019 Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification Criteria

MH CET Law 2019 EligibilityMH CET Law 2019 Eligibility Criteria is important to read before applying for exam. If candidate is eligible then only he/she can apply. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law (MAH CET law) is managed by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. MH CET Law entrance exam offers the admission into 5 years of LLB and 3 years of LLB regular programmes. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various law institutions in the state. In this article, candidates can check the complete MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria in detail.

Get latest news & updates about MH CET Law 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates those fulfill the complete eligibility criteria can appear in the MH CET Law 2019 entrance exam.

Candidature Type:

All India Candidature: Candidates of Indian National & having completed SSC & HSC from outside Maharashtra state belonging to all categories are eligible in this category.

Minority Candidature: Candidates completed SSC & HSC from Maharashtra state  & have Maharashtra domicile or born in Maharashtra belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community within the State as issued by the Government are eligible to apply.

NRI Candidature: Candidates those fulfill the eligibility clauses given for the NRI candidates are eligible. They don’t have to apply for CET.

Foreign Candidate or OCI or PIO Candidature: Candidates those come under this category can also apply on fulfilling the complete eligibility clauses. They don’t have to apply for CET.

Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature: The children of citizens, those shifted from Jammu & Kashmir to any part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir can apply.

Maharashtra State Candidature: Candidates can claim only one type of Maharashtra State Candidature which is mentioned below.

• Type A: A candidate who born in Maharashtra or having domicile of Maharashtra.
  • Type B: The father or mother of a candidate is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
  • Type C: The father or mother of a candidate is employed in Government of India or posted or reported in duty in Maharashtra state before the last date of submission application form for CAP.
  • Type D: The father or mother of a candidate is an employee of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.
  • Type E: Candidates those passed SSC or HSC or equivalent examination from a recognized institution from a divided Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.

Age Criteria:

• Lower Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 years (22 years for SC/ST of Maharashtra only) as on 1st July 2019.
  • Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to appear in both the exams.

Qualification Criteria:

For 5 years LLB course:

• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the SSC(+2) or its equivalent examination such as (11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from the recognized board of Maharashtra state or from outside.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidates must have the 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks for reserved categories of Maharashtra state).
  • Candidates, those complete their 12th class from Distance or Correspondence method, they can also apply. (gap of not less than Two Years between 10th Std. (SSC) and 12th Std.(HSC))
  • Candidates who obtained 10 Std./Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a Single Sitting Examination without having any Basic Qualification (1st To 9th Standard of Schooling) are not eligible.
  • Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply.

For 3 years LLB course:

• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have the graduate or post graduate degree in any stream from any of the recognized university of Maharashtra or India.
  • Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).

Note: Candidates those belong to the outside of Maharashtra state will be eligible to apply and they will be considered as Open Category candidates irrespective of the caste/category.

If you have any query related to the MH CET Law 2019 Eligibility, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.

1. Sandhya says:

In one year how many times Law entrance exam will be conducted

2. sandhya says:

hlo sir while i was filling form for counselling i forget to mention my religion and submit my form without mentioning religion so there is any problem in this and if it is then what is the solution of this problem

3. Xyz says:

I was not born in Maharashtra but did my class X and XII from Maharashtra. Can I consider myself to be domiciled in Maharashtra

4. 3 year llb admission says:

i have scored 42 % in Mhcet exam for 3 year llb,
    whether i am eligible for llb admission.
    please mention the link or site for online admission or college for admission

5. Aachal Sahu says:

i have score 48 marks in MH CET law online examination , so i am eligible for llb 3 years cours.

6. Madhu says:

Hello
    I have cleared all my Exams from open Universities,i.e 10th,12th
    And Graduation with Distance Education with 75%
    Also have appeared for MH-CET and have scored 56.
    Will I Be able to Join 3Ys llb.

7. rana atram says:

sir ,i got 47 marks in cet .i am from st category can i get admision

8. Abdul aziz says:

Sir I passed my bachelor’s of art with 89% I want to do LLB but I didn’t appear for MHCET.Can I get admission without MHCET For three year law course LLB
    Please guide me I need admission in Maharashtra
    Thanks

9. pooja salve says:

sir i have 35 marks in cet llb 5 years exam 2018 so can i elegible to this examination tell me about his procedure

10. Ashok Dedhia says:

Whether a student who has completed B.Com. from IDOL, Open and Distance Learning program of Mumbai University, can apply for MH CET for three year law examination?

11. Asmita Taware says:

What is age limit

12. Fatima says:

Can i fill this form today

13. Mustafa says:

The total aggregate of my bcom result is above 45 % but in sem 6 i hav scored 43% so m i eligible ? The 45% should be the overal aggregate or even 45% required in sem 6 ?

14. Yogesh Jagdamba Prasad Mishra says:

Hi,

I have appeared my BSC this year therefore while entering details in qualification I am selecting “Appearing” option but after clicking on “Save & Next” button its giving error as code “E605” even after entering all the mandatory fields correctly.
    Please let me know where I am wrong.

15. Vipsyana says:

Hi recently i hve competed exam i got 63 score.in that score card you mentioned that downloand CAP application form and eligibility criteria but im unable to see that form.can u please send me the link that where i need to download CAP application form

16. sanjay bhalerao says:

Respected Sir,
    I am graduated with 44% in BA and I am from General Open Category student. Please inform me whether I am eligible for applying for the MH CET Law examination 2018 or not?
    Waiting for your reply.
    I would like to appear for the MHCET Law Examinatioon-2018

17. Nadeem says:

Hi,

Is it true that application for 3 yrs course can be filed till 16th May 2018

18. Balwant Bhope says:

Respected Sir,
    I am graduated with 44% but I have passes M.A. Postgraduate with 50% of Marks from Maharashtra and I am from General Open Category student. Please inform me whether I am eligible for applying for the MH CET Law examination or not?
    Waiting for your reply.
    I would like to appear for the MHCET Law Examinatioon-2018

19. Aditya Ghadge says:

Recently i have given mh cet lAw 5 yrs course and my score is 57 in mh cet law can you please help me how should i fill cap form

20. Rutuja Kondhare says:

I want to ask that I have score 60 marks in mh cet law online examination.So am I eligible for llb 5 years course

21. Mohsin says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

i have completed my HSC with 50% from pune university in 2010.

at that time i appeared MH CET but unfortunatly i didnt get enough marks for taking addmission in Civil engg.
    after that i leave my education,there is 8years gape. and now my age is 26 years , so can appear for the MH CET law?

thanks,
    M.Ali

22. Mehek says:

Is there any hope to get admission for llb 3 yr course…if marks is 43 percentage in graduation for open category

23. Anita says:

I just came to know that this year the 22 yr eligibility criteria is withdrawn. I haven’t attempted the mhcet i got 48% in HSC from Mumbai. Will i be able to get admission in Llb 5 yrs

24. sagaar1 says:

hi, iam completed my graduation from yashvantrao open university and i have 40% in gen cast can i apply

25. Abidali Sayed says:

I have passed my graduation in 1983 from Mumbai University. Do i have to appear for MH CET for doing 3 years LLB Degree

26. Zaid says:

I have done M.Com. form Mumbai University and i’m willing to pursue LLB 3 Years but currently i am out of Country, its possible to take admission without MH CET?

27. Your Name... says:

I have passed my last year Bcom but my 1st and 2nd Year Subjects are pending to clear in that condition I can eligible for 3 year LLB course? or have to clear that subject first ? please guide , thank you

28. Samruddhi says:

Why the percentage criteria is not the same in all (Cast) category?

29. neha chaturvedi says:

hi.. i am a company secretary and i want to pursue this 3 year llb…as c.s and c.a are now recognised as post graduation…am i eligible on the basis of this degree ? also any graduation frm distance learning is qualified as graduation for this ? for eg…distance learning b.com frm ignou ?

30. Satish M says:

When this link will get displayed to apply

31. Sushma says:

I have got 43.33% in B. Com graduation. Can I eligible to apply for mhcet law 3 years. OBC category

32. Shakeer says:

I completed my B.Com in 1996 from Bangalore University. I have never studied or stayed in Maharashtra. However, I wish to do my degree in 3 year Law degree course from Maharashtra. Is it possible ? What will the requirements be ? And can I get the links to download the required forms for CET 3 year Law course?

33. Tejal says:

I’ve just given my ty exam in april. But my results are not out yet..what should I fill in the qualifications selection of form ?

34. pradnya kulkarni says:

My daughter who is a US citizen and has an OCI card appeared for her 10th CBSE board from Pune in 2018 and will also complete her HSC from Pune in 2020. Will she be eligible to appear for CET from Maharashtra in 2020?

35. pratik k magdum says:

I completed ssc+ 3 yr diploma in electronics + bachalor of arts in open university .
    so pls tell me that these my qualification is applicable to MHCET LLB 3 yr course ?

36. Jayman says:

I did school till 7th. Then 8th, 10th, and 12th from NIOS. then BA in journalism from SMU distant education. Am I eligible for 3 year LLB maharashtra

37. Harshit says:

I am from rajasthan. I did my b.com from mumbai. I did my HSC and SSC from rajasthan. I am eligible for maharastra quota ?

38. dulari says:

i am a b.com grduate 45% from odisha . can i eligible for mhcet law?

39. Priyanka Abute says:

I want to apply for 3 years course for Law, today Mhcet form are released however I’m unable to access any form can h plz tell me exact site

40. swapnil says:

hi i have complete my b.com in yashvantrao open university in 2012 of 52% . now can i able apply to llb for 3year course

41. Vijay says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I later come to know that i am fail ( Project Not Submitted, hence fail in last )in MCom. but the LLB 3 yrs course eligibility criteria is Graduation
    I am having disticion in BCom
    I want to take admission in GLC Mumbai and BCom done though Pune university.

Is i am eligible to take admission in Mumbai university because i need to submit my project which i do 3-4 month time and i am sure that i will get good marks by Dec

I am eligible to take admission in GLC Mumbai

Pleasd help.
    Thanks

42. Jagannath says:

Registration date for MH CET LAW is from 16th April.
    I have recently completed my TYBCom exam.
    Can i apply for MH CET LAW for obtaining my final result ????

43. Shriram lotkar says:

28 age I have 44.25% in graduation in ycmon university can i appy for 3 years of llb cet 2018

44. Bhaskar says:

I did my B.Tech from Maharashtra but HSC ,SSC from outside Maharashtra.Also don’t have domicile of Maharashtra.I need to apply as OMS or Maharashtra candidate for 3 Year LLB?

45. Shripriya says:

Respected sir/maam

My friend has secured 44.5 percent in gradution.
    So can she give 3 year cet or she has to fill 5 year cet form?
    Do reply me asap
    Because today is the last day for 5 year form

46. Amo Babu Shitap says:

My age is 32, I have passed SSC in 2nd attempt and passed HSC with 44%.

I am eligible for the entrance test?

47. Pramod says:

I had K.T in one subject in T.Y. B.com….but I hv complete my M.com at 1st attempt. Do I apply for 3 year LLB….

48. Soniya says:

My age is 17 and I am appearing 12th so I am eligible for apply or not

49. SIMA SHINDE says:

I have completed ssc+ diploma in mechanical can I eligible for law 5 yrs course

50. PBs says:

I have passed my HSc last year & graduation not completed am I eligible for llb 3yrs course

51. Radhika Karekar says:

I am in my last year and will be appearing my 6th semester next month can I apply for the 3yr entrance exam

52. Dipu says:

Hi,pls which documents required for 3years law entrance exam.i am completing my M.B.A in finance

53. Shanbhu says:

How many attempts of MH Law CET for open category??

54. Sachin says:

I have Completed my graduation with 56% but my i have passed my HSC EXAM with 42%, can i apply CET for 3 year LLB program.

55. Dympna says:

Do we need the domicile certificate of Maharastra even if we have the birth certificate of Maharastra when filling the form?

56. abhay jadhav says:

sir
    i am bcom but pass in second chance sir can i fil cet for 3year course and can i get admission for 3years course

57. Rajasekhar says:

Sir, I am Rajasekhar and I am residence of AP STATE,, so Pls send me the details to be eligible for 5 yr llb

58. Sandeep says:

Sirs/madam

I did regular 10th from pune board. Due to some reason i was not able continue my education. Then i applied for Yashwantrao chavan open university. They have there own exam for 12th equivalent. After passed that exam i got admission for BA and i had completed 3yrs BA. Can i eligible for MH CET LAW. BCOZ my pattern is not 10+2+3 in ideal condition.

59. Sapna says:

My son born in Mumbai but we live in Gujarat.will he we eligible for domicile seat in my vet law

60. sandesh says:

Can last year graduate student can apply exam?

61. WAJJRANG says:

I have 44.45% in graduation. Can I apply for 3yr. LLB Course.

62. Jayaram s shetty says:

I am B.com graduate from mysore university 1982-83 Bach I have passed b.com In second attempts get 39% marks.can I am eligible for appear for llb enterence exam.

63. Umang says:

Is there any age limit for cet exam?

64. Ayushi says:

I am from UP. Have pased class 12th from UP and am 20 years old. Am I eligible for mhcet law 5 year law?

65. Sakshi singh says:

I am from kolkata….am i eligible for mh cet law 2k18??

If you have done your schooling form Maharashtra state.

• Sakshi singh says:

Bt in the last few line it is mentioned we can applyin open category?????

Candidates those belong to the outside of Maharashtra state will be eligible to apply and they will be considered as Open Category candidates irrespective of the caste/category…….what abt it??

66. Qudsiya says:

I have done my B.A from sikkim manipal university which is diatance education.so can i apply

67. Tukaramlabade says:

LLb age of years

68. Shivam says:

I am from uttar pradesh………..
    Am i eligible for mhcet 2018 for law

69. Krish jain says:

I will be giving my final exam of tybcom in apr or may am i eligible for the entrance test?

70. Sachin Suhas Biranage says:

I am government employee so can I do law while working in job?please give me information about it.

71. Ruchi says:

I am at final year mcom regular (choice base) can I do mcom along with llb in