NMIMS NPAT 2019: Result, Dates, Counselling, Admission
NMIMS NPAT Merit List has be released for various courses. NMIMS Programs After Twelfth (NMIMS NPAT 2019) is conducted by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. It is the entrance exam to offer admission in the Undergraduate and Integrated degree programmes. The candidates will be able get admission in schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai campuses. The courses offered in the field of Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Economics, Law, Science, Liberal Arts, Design, Aviation, etc. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details related to the NMIMS NPAT 2019.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Notifications
The Application form for NMIMS NPAT 2020 will be released in February, 2020.
Check here all details about the NMIMS NPAT 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for all updates.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Merit List has been released. Check here for counselling details.
The courses offered through NPAT 2019 under UG and Integrated Degree programmes are listed below.
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.Sc Finance
Integrated Degree Programmes:
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.)
- MBA Pharma Tech. (B.Pharma + MBA)
NMIMS NPAT Important Dates
In the below table, we have given the NMIMS NPAT dates 2019 related to the exam and other activities.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Releasing of exam notification||25th January|
|Starting of online registration||25th January|
|Last date of filling application form||2nd May|
|Releasing of admit card||8th May|
|Exam date||11th & 12th May|
|Announcement of result||30th May|
|Starting of counselling||3rd week of June|
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Result
The result has been published on 30th May 2019. The authority has released the NMIMS NPAT 2019 result through the online mode. Candidates can view their results by using their login credentials.
Along with the declaration of result, the authority will also publish the Merit List, Call Letter & Admission Letter for various courses. Candidates can download the admission letter to participate in the counselling.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2019
The counselling for NMIMS NPAT 2019 admission will be started from the third week of June 2019 for various courses. The counselling will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates have to present in person to participate in the counselling.
Candidates can download the admission letter from the website to attend the counselling. Candidates can choose the courses and colleges in which they are seeking for admission at the time of counselling. The admission will be offered on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam and the availability of seats.
Counselling for B.Tech and MBA (Tech) will be conducted in Mumbai campus. Candidates should bring the original documents on the day of counselling to get admission.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card
The authority has released the admit card through online mode. The NMIMS NPAT 2019 admit card has been released on 8th May 2019.
Candidates must carry the download admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of exam in the examination venue. Without pasting the photograph in given space on admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
NPAT Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Paper: The paper will be divided into two parts, i.e., Paper 1 will be Common and Paper 2 will be Design.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of objective type.
- Language of Exam: The questions paper will be asked in English Language.
- Duration of Exam: For paper1, 120 minutes will be given and for paper2, 90 minutes will be given.
- Number of Questions: 120 questions will be asked in paper 1 and 60 in paper2.
- Negative marking: 1/4th marks will be deducted for incorrect response.
For Engineering Courses:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Tine (in minutes)||Total marks|
For Non-Engineering Courses:
|Paper||Section||Section Detail||No. of Q.||Time in minutes|
|Paper 1||Section 1||Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||100|
|Section 2||Reasoning & General Intelligence||40|
|Section 3||Proficiency in English Language||40|
|Paper 2||Section 4||Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20||90|
|Section 5||Observation & Problem Solving||20|
|Section 6||General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20|
NMIMS NPAT 2020 will be conducted by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. NMIMS programmes after 12th is the entrance test for getting admission into the courses offered by constituent school of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai campuses offered by colleges of SVKM’s. Admissions are offered under Under-Graduate & Integrated Programmes in the field of Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, etc.
The syllabus of the NPAT 2019 entrance exam will be comprised of the topics which are given in the above exam pattern table. The syllabus will cover the contents such as:
English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning and General Intelligence, reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, Logical Reasoning & General Intelligence of visual aptitude, coding and decoding, series, and arranging puzzles, Quantitative & Numerical Ability section including basic questions of Average, Probability, Profit and Loss, Areas, Series, Mixture, Decimal Fractions, etc.
- First of all, must aware with the complete official syllabus.
- Make proper exam schedule before one-two months prior to the exam.
- Always go for good books of the best authors.
- Always study in a smart way.
- Always do revision after study.
- Maintain your health good.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. So, it is suggested to fill the form carefully.
- NMIMS NPAT application form 2019 has been started from the 25th January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the form till 2nd May 2019. The correction window will also be provided by the authority from the third week of April 2019.
- There is no offline facility has been provided by the university for application form.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details in the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph.
- Candidates are informed that there is no need to send the filled-in application form to the university office.
- Take the printout of the completed application form and keep it till admission process.
The application fee will vary as the candidates choose the number of schools for admission. Check below the application fee details:
|Number of Schools||Application fee|
|For Programs of One School||Rs. 1800|
|For Programs of Two School||Rs. 3000|
|For Programs of Three School||Rs. 4000|
|For Programs of Four School||Rs. 5000|
The eligibility for various UG and Integrated courses are given below.
Age Criteria: Maximum 25 years age candidates can apply.
For B.Tech & MBA Tech:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should Passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English and Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum of 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus and 45% marks for Shirpur campus.
- Candidates having Diploma in B.Tech with 50% marks can also apply.
- Candidates holding IB diploma and Mathematics at 10+2 are eligible to apply.
B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.):
- Qualifying Exam: Must passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent exam along with International Baccalaureate diploma (in any discipline) and it should be in one attempt only.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum of 50% aggregate marks for B.Com and 60% for B.Sc Finance and BBA in the qualifying exam.
- 10+2 should be passed with Mathematics/Statistics for admission in B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.).
- IB diploma holders are eligible for B.Sc Finance & BBA only if they will passed the 10+2 in Mathematics/Statistics.
MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA):
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate must passed/appearing 12th or its equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate diploma with science stream (PCM or PCB) and English as compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks required are 50% (PCM/PCB) in qualifying exam.
If you have any other queries about NMIMS NPAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.