NMIMS NPAT 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Application Form will be available from second week of December 2020. NMIMS NPAT is a university level entrance examination which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted every year by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (deemed to be university). This university offers admission into Undergraduate and Integrated degree programmes. Candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy & Technology, etc. Candidates can read this article to know more about NMIMS NPAT application form 2021 including details i.e. application, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check all details about NMIMS NPAT 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form from the second week of December 2020.
- Fill details including personal, academic and communication carefully.
- Fill correct details in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates will be able to make correction in their application form till second week of May 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form till second week of May 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the online application form by post.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form for other preferences.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Here we have provided application fee for different schools:
|Number of School||Application Fee|
|For all programmes of one school||Rs. 1800|
|For all programmes of two different schools||Rs. 3000|
|For all programmes of three different schools||Rs. 4000|
|For all programmes of four different schools||Rs. 5000|
|For all programmes of five different schools||Rs. 6000|
|For all programmes of six different schools||Rs. 7000|
|For all programmes of seven different schools||Rs. 8000|
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check complete NMIMS NPAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the test:
For B.Tech. & MBA Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th from any recognized board including international baccalaureate diploma with English as compulsory subject.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai/ Indore/ Hyderabad campus and 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus.
- Candidates who have passed 50% marks in diploma engineering will also be eligible to apply.
For MBA Pharma Tech (MBA and B. Pharma):
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 class from any recognized including Baccalaureate diploma with science and English as compulsory subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks in PCM and PCM subjects.
For B.Sc. Economics:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class including international Baccalaureate in one attempt.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed with 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table we have provided tentative NMIMS NPAT 2021 application dates:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of December 2020|
|Correction last date||1st week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
How to Apply for NMIMS NPAT 2021
In this section we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill NMIMS NPAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Enter asked details i.e. date of birth, gender, name, email ID, mobile number and click ‘submit’ button.
- Application number will be generated now click on the ‘edit’ button.
- Now fill your personal details in their application form.
- Click on the ‘save and next’ button and fill your educational details.
- Now upload document i.e. photograph in the application form.
- Photograph should be in jpg format and size should not be more than 200 kb.
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old and should have white background.
- After that select the schools for which you want to apply and click ‘save and continue’ button.
- Now click the ‘payment’ tab and enter fee details.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after verification for details.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it secure till other procedures.
In the above article, candidates must check all details about application form of NMIMS NPAT 2021. We have mentioned all details about application form, fee, eligibility criteria, application dates etc. We also have mentioned step by step procedure about how to fill application form.
If you have any other query about NMIMS NPAT 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.